1st Test E cycle

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be starting my first test cycle in a month or two. Running test e 500/week split into two doses probably mon and Thurs. Im just looking for any suggestions or if i need to add or take away some things from my cycle.

Test E /500 wk 10 weeks
Mk-677 25mg ed
Adex eod starting out, ill adjust as needed
Cycle support
Multi/fish oil

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Mk677 25mg ed
Ar1micare pro
Alphamax XT

Anything im missing?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im going to be starting my first test cycle in a month or two. Running test e 500/week split into two doses probably mon and Thurs. Im just looking for any suggestions or if i need to add or take away some things from my cycle.

Test E /500 wk 10 weeks
Mk-677 25mg ed
Adex eod starting out, ill adjust as needed
Cycle support
Multi/fish oil

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Mk677 25mg ed
Ar1micare pro
Alphamax XT

Anything im missing?
Looks good, but I would personally run your cycle a minimum of 12 weeks, or my personal favorite 16 weeks. And I don't think you would need to run your Nolva that high. You could probably get away with running it at 20/20/10/10. Also what are you planning at running your Adex at?

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Probably. 5 eod of adex. I may run the test a bit longer if everything is going good.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
.5 is good, you may be able to get away with .25 but you will be able to tell by the way you feel.

alfredm005

Awards
subbed for info. interested in this stack for my first as well

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed for info. interested in this stack for my first as well
Well if you look above its a very solid first stack if your looking for anymore info. PM me so we don't clog up the OP's log

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Well if you look above its a very solid first stack if your looking for anymore info. PM me so we don't clog up the OP's log
Youre good. Im not real worried about a clogged post, im here for as much info as i can get before i start.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to start the AI right on your first pin. Use as necessary. Otherwise, test only cycles are super easy. Also, you likely won't need the nolva at 40mg to start as you're not stacking any compounds. I don't see the necessity for such strong estrogen suppression, i prefer to taper starting at 20mg and then down to 10mg then 0.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
No need to start the AI right on your first pin. Use as necessary. Otherwise, test only cycles are super easy. Also, you likely won't need the nolva at 40mg to start as you're not stacking any compounds. I don't see the necessity for such strong estrogen suppression, i prefer to taper starting at 20mg and then down to 10mg then 0.
Sounds good. Ill def lower the nolva , i know i need some estrogen ,just heard a lot of horror stories and i want to do this right

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if anyone has used ar1micare from olympus labs on a test cycle. I have a bottle and thought of running it but at half recommended dose because ill also be using adex and dont want to suppress my estrogen too much..

Kasper710

Awards
If I was you I would lower the mk 677 or I’ll use it a little later when I have understand how test bloats me because mk 677 bloats ! Or you can save it for pct

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Ive been takin mk for 4 months, it hasn't bloated me too bad, but i may lower ot to 12.5/day if i have to, then back up in pct

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Haven't started yet, ive decided to drop the mk during cycle, and run in pct. Also thinking about possibly running winstrol weeks 4-10 since i already have it, but havent decided yet, so i wont even start until i do decide

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haven't started yet, ive decided to drop the mk during cycle, and run in pct. Also thinking about possibly running winstrol weeks 4-10 since i already have it, but havent decided yet, so i wont even start until i do decide
I would just save the Winny for another run. Till you figure out how test goes for you. If your running test and winny together on your first cycle if sides come up you may not be able to tell which one is causing it

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Ive taken winny before, its been a while back though

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
First pin was Monday night the 2nd. I was nervous as f*#k , drew with an 18 ,pinned with 25 in right glute. Barely felt a pinch, its been a little sore since, but nothing like some stories ive heard. Thought about starting a log, but i really cant dedicate that much time to this right now, but ill keep a few updates here and there. Wont start adex til needed, next pin will be tomorrow night