1st Test E cycle

1. 1st Test E cycle

Im going to be starting my first test cycle in a month or two. Running test e 500/week split into two doses probably mon and Thurs. Im just looking for any suggestions or if i need to add or take away some things from my cycle.

Test E /500 wk 10 weeks
    Mk-677 25mg ed
    Adex eod starting out, ill adjust as needed
    Cycle support
    Multi/fish oil

PCT
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Mk677 25mg ed
    Ar1micare pro
    Alphamax XT

Anything im missing?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cscott622 View Post
    Im going to be starting my first test cycle in a month or two. Running test e 500/week split into two doses probably mon and Thurs. Im just looking for any suggestions or if i need to add or take away some things from my cycle.

Test E /500 wk 10 weeks
    Mk-677 25mg ed
    Adex eod starting out, ill adjust as needed
    Cycle support
    Multi/fish oil

PCT
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Mk677 25mg ed
    Ar1micare pro
    Alphamax XT

Anything im missing?
    Looks good, but I would personally run your cycle a minimum of 12 weeks, or my personal favorite 16 weeks. And I don't think you would need to run your Nolva that high. You could probably get away with running it at 20/20/10/10. Also what are you planning at running your Adex at?
    •   

3. Probably. 5 eod of adex. I may run the test a bit longer if everything is going good.

4. .5 is good, you may be able to get away with .25 but you will be able to tell by the way you feel.

5. Yea, ill just have to feel it out
    •   

6. subbed for info. interested in this stack for my first as well

7. Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005 View Post
    subbed for info. interested in this stack for my first as well
    Well if you look above its a very solid first stack if your looking for anymore info. PM me so we don't clog up the OP's log

8. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Well if you look above its a very solid first stack if your looking for anymore info. PM me so we don't clog up the OP's log
    Youre good. Im not real worried about a clogged post, im here for as much info as i can get before i start.

9. No need to start the AI right on your first pin. Use as necessary. Otherwise, test only cycles are super easy. Also, you likely won't need the nolva at 40mg to start as you're not stacking any compounds. I don't see the necessity for such strong estrogen suppression, i prefer to taper starting at 20mg and then down to 10mg then 0.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    No need to start the AI right on your first pin. Use as necessary. Otherwise, test only cycles are super easy. Also, you likely won't need the nolva at 40mg to start as you're not stacking any compounds. I don't see the necessity for such strong estrogen suppression, i prefer to taper starting at 20mg and then down to 10mg then 0.
    Sounds good. Ill def lower the nolva , i know i need some estrogen ,just heard a lot of horror stories and i want to do this right

11. Just curious if anyone has used ar1micare from olympus labs on a test cycle. I have a bottle and thought of running it but at half recommended dose because ill also be using adex and dont want to suppress my estrogen too much..

12. If I was you I would lower the mk 677 or I’ll use it a little later when I have understand how test bloats me because mk 677 bloats ! Or you can save it for pct

13. Ive been takin mk for 4 months, it hasn't bloated me too bad, but i may lower ot to 12.5/day if i have to, then back up in pct
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st Test/Decca Cycle
    By xtreme1087 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 01:44 PM
  2. Just finished 1st Test Cyp. cycle-PCT question
    By softballmashe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 10:25 AM
  3. HELP with 1st Test E Cycle
    By chestnut35 in forum Anabolics