Anyone Ever Run The One from Olympus (methyl dht oxime)

setset31

Awards
Looking to here from anyone that has run The One from Olympus, it is methyl dht oxime.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to here from anyone that has run The One from Olympus, it is methyl dht oxime.
u wont find a whole lot , just expect dht benefits and sides
muscle hardness
fat loss
some lean mass
crazy libido
muscle fullness
that's what I found so far, I have a bottle so I can't fit in a cycle yet since there is so much AAS to try

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never tried the Olympus version but I tried AppNuts The One and it was terrific. Dosed all preworkout, good aggression, great pumps, one of my favorites. Wish I could still find it tbh

setset31

Awards
One thing I am hoping someone can way in on is cycle support. I know I have read on this before but I cant remember what the definitive answer is or if there has ever been one. I am thinking I am gonna run CEL cycle assist since that is what I have always used. I was thinking about N2Guard because that has a ton of positive feedback. I wonder if I need to take my cycle support spaced apart from my Methyl DHT oxime, which is plan on either taking 50 in the morning or all 100 pre workout for energy. I am wondering if anything like saw palmetto being taken with my Methyl DHT will counteract it. I have seen some people say they avoid on cycle support that has saw palmetto.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing I am hoping someone can way in on is cycle support. I know I have read on this before but I cant remember what the definitive answer is or if there has ever been one. I am thinking I am gonna run CEL cycle assist since that is what I have always used. I was thinking about N2Guard because that has a ton of positive feedback. I wonder if I need to take my cycle support spaced apart from my Methyl DHT oxime, which is plan on either taking 50 in the morning or all 100 pre workout for energy. I am wondering if anything like saw palmetto being taken with my Methyl DHT will counteract it. I have seen some people say they avoid on cycle support that has saw palmetto.
N2gaurd blows, is overpriced and underdosed. Grab some cel cycle assist and you’re good. I’ve ran OL the one and it is one of the best feel good pro hormones I’ve ever ran but don’t expect a lot of gains from it. Toxicity is very low with methyl dht oxime.

setset31

Awards
N2gaurd blows, is overpriced and underdosed. Grab some cel cycle assist and you’re good. I’ve ran OL the one and it is one of the best feel good pro hormones I’ve ever ran but don’t expect a lot of gains from it. Toxicity is very low with methyl dht oxime.
Thanks a lot man, now from what I am seeing from everyone, I wished I would have picked up more than one bottle of this stuff. I am either thinking of stretching the bottle I have across two cycles or possibly picking up an old bottle of CEL dplex off a site online and hoping its not fake. I got 148 pills left at 25mg a piece. I am thinking I am going to run the Boladiol at 9mg and The One at 50-75mg a day. I remember a thread saying that unless your taking a ton of methyls you do not need to run Tudca over 500mg a day. Does anyone think with running both these methyls and Boladiol known to be toxic that I should push Tudca to 1 gram per day? Are there any sides or issues related with too much Tudca?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks a lot man, now from what I am seeing from everyone, I wished I would have picked up more than one bottle of this stuff. I am either thinking of stretching the bottle I have across two cycles or possibly picking up an old bottle of CEL dplex off a site online and hoping its not fake. I got 148 pills left at 25mg a piece. I am thinking I am going to run the Boladiol at 9mg and The One at 50-75mg a day. I remember a thread saying that unless your taking a ton of methyls you do not need to run Tudca over 500mg a day. Does anyone think with running both these methyls and Boladiol known to be toxic that I should push Tudca to 1 gram per day? Are there any sides or issues related with too much Tudca?
Not sure which site you are referring to but I've purchased CEL stuff in the past and it was fake. It was fake P-Plex. When I received it, labels looked fine but there was no batch number or expiration date on it. I believe they were fake.