Ostarine - Sore balls after 4 days normal?

Briefs

Awards
Hey guys, Started my first cycle at 20mg last Friday (6 days ago) and I started getting ball aches after about 4 days in and it came and went, I stopped taking it 2 days after that because it didn't go away. My questions are: 1. Is this normal and if so how to counteract 2. Did the ostarine shut me down that quickly 3. Did I have bunk ostarine
Thanks heaps guys

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
seems a little quick... sounds like atrophy though... if you gonna run anabolics might wanna grt used to it... but hcg seems to help me while on test cycle not sure about ostarine though

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. Is this normal and if so how to counteract: no clear answer to this, I did not have any of the symptoms you described. I agree ^

2. Did the ostarine shut me down that quickly: quite possibly yes or is starting to and the body is trying to keep up

3. Did I have bunk ostarine: w/o a lab test no way to be absolutely certain, but you should know how your responding ? buying from a trusted source helps

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
When I ran it about 2 years ago I didn’t feel anything like that. But my libido DID crash and nipples got itchy at week 6.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
When I ran it about 2 years ago I didn’t feel anything like that. But my libido DID crash and nipples got itchy at week 6.
for sure ostarine made my nipples feel weird about 2 weeks in haven't really had that from other sarms..

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely normal. It's strange I havn't come across too many people saying its normal on the threads but go watch "Mature Muscle Fitness" on youtube and he talks about this.

I experienced I think even earlier than day 4...and also you may experience some very very very mild back pain, its almost not noticeable. Take these as good things as it appears your osta is working

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very accurate..my run with osta the ball ache came and went first 4 weeks after that suppression like a MF. Its all part of the process get use to it dealing with any kind of aas/ds/ph/sarms

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It shouldn't be bothersome thoe,it should subside quickly

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get ball ache from Osta, Clomid, LGD and finasteride. Very strange but any hormonal change it occurs for me