Cutting cycle with ostarine epiandro dermacrine

1. Cutting cycle with ostarine epiandro dermacrine

Hey guys.
    I plan to run cut with ostarine, epiandro and dermacrine:
    Osta olympus labs : 30mg
    Epiandro olympus labs: 500mg ?
    Bps dermacrine: 4 pumps
    Pct: Novladex pharma grade 20-20-20-20 ( 40-40-20-20 ? )

Now as u can see i m not sure about the epiandro dosage and nolvadex
    I m taking epiandro and derma as test base.
    Gona run it for 2 months
    =HARDCORE=

2. Oh i forgot i m gona run tudca during cycle and pct
    =HARDCORE=
    •   

3. You might want to add an all in one on cycle support..Tudca is only addressing one organ..

4. I will.
    Tho my question with epiandro and nolva dosing still remains
    =HARDCORE=

5. What's your age ?
    •   

6. I m 30
    =HARDCORE=

7. So the epiandro dosage you should be fine.If you not encountering and sides you can crank up the epi,between 500-1000 seems to be the dosing rang on the epi. Your nolva dosage is fine personally I'd go 40/20/20/20,Add an OTC pct supplement . I'd get an Ai for on cycle as well ( even thoe you may not need it) such as inhibit e.

8. Id ditch the tudca and get ar1macare pro (which has a bit of tudca) Tudca isnt really worth spending the extra money unless youre running multiple methyls or a dimethyl. Nolva Id run 20/20/10/10; otc pct is optional. If you do decide to run a otc pct with nolva, Id go with sup3r pct. Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0mg and sup3r pct 0/0/10/10/10/10capsules is how Id set it up. Epiandro seems to be more commonly dosed 750-1000mg. Id run the cycle for 6-8 weeks.

9. A great on cycle support is CEL CYCLE ASSIST. Proper dosed ingredients at a cost affordable price.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by TMloc View Post
    So the epiandro dosage you should be fine.If you not encountering and sides you can crank up the epi,between 500-1000 seems to be the dosing rang on the epi. Your nolva dosage is fine personally I'd go 40/20/20/20,Add an OTC pct supplement . I'd get an Ai for on cycle as well ( even thoe you may not need it) such as inhibit e.
    I have anastrozole on hand in case of estro sides.
    =HARDCORE=

11. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    I’d ditch the tudca and get ar1macare pro (which has a bit of tudca) Tudca isn’t really worth spending the extra money unless you’re running multiple methyls or a dimethyl. Nolva I’d run 20/20/10/10; otc pct is optional. If you do decide to run a otc pct with nolva, I’d go with sup3r pct. Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0mg and sup3r pct 0/0/10/10/10/10capsules is how I’d set it up. Epiandro seems to be more commonly dosed 750-1000mg. I’d run the cycle for 6-8 weeks.
    doubt anything with an AI is necessary, and an AI may actually be counterproductive.
    Iron Legion Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    doubt anything with an AI is necessary, and an AI may actually be counterproductive.
    I never mentioned an ai. If youre referring to the two ingredients in ar1macare, keep in mind that theyre both otc and will have minimal, if any effect towards estrogen

13. I bought the tudca ( and everything else ) already, for 8 weeks.
    I bought tudca since its known that ostarine is liver toxic too, as many bloodworks have show the liver enzimes go up.
    And as far i know tudca cant hurt even if ostarine has littel toxicity.
    =HARDCORE=

14. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    I’d ditch the tudca and get ar1macare pro (which has a bit of tudca) Tudca isn’t really worth spending the extra money unless you’re running multiple methyls or a dimethyl. Nolva I’d run 20/20/10/10; otc pct is optional. If you do decide to run a otc pct with nolva, I’d go with sup3r pct. Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0mg and sup3r pct 0/0/10/10/10/10capsules is how I’d set it up. Epiandro seems to be more commonly dosed 750-1000mg. I’d run the cycle for 6-8 weeks.
    Do i have to dose 750-1000mg ?
    Cuz i already have dermacrine as test base, epiandro is supposed to be just a bonus, so i was thinking 500mg.
    4 pumps derma + 500mg epiandro for test base.
    But if the results, i mean keeping libido up and lethargy away, are better with 1000mg then i m go 1000
    =HARDCORE=

15. Quote Originally Posted by Masterzen View Post
    Do i have to dose 750-1000mg ?
    Cuz i already have dermacrine as test base, epiandro is supposed to be just a bonus, so i was thinking 500mg.
    4 pumps derma + 500mg epiandro for test base.
    But if the results, i mean keeping libido up and lethargy away, are better with 1000mg then i m go 1000
    Im sure 500mg will work fine

16. Guys,
    My order is here but no dermacrine.
    So i m gona buy sup3r dhea from Olympus labs.
    And i got Tren 10 from German Phar.
    So my question is should i add tren to the last 4 weeks at 40mg a day along with ostarine/epiandro/dhea

Oh i bought 2x sup3r epi elite so i can run it at 1000mg for all 8 weeks.
    Goal is to cut as much as possible
    =HARDCORE=

17. Quote Originally Posted by Masterzen View Post
    Guys,
    My order is here but no dermacrine.
    So i m gona buy sup3r dhea from Olympus labs.
    And i got Tren 10 from German Phar.
    So my question is should i add tren to the last 4 weeks at 40mg a day along with ostarine/epiandro/dhea

Oh i bought 2x sup3r epi elite so i can run it at 1000mg for all 8 weeks.
    Goal is to cut as much as possible
    Take the vast majority (if not all) the epiandro pre workout.....you’ll know why after the first session lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting cycle with ostarine and possibly peptides
    By rocksmith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-19-2017, 02:00 AM
  2. theory for ultimate cutting cycle with igf and t3
    By TheGame46 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 12:55 PM
  3. cutting cycle with trn and prost
    By insane lifter in forum Anabolics