Superdrol

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Superdrol

Hi guys!

I am new to bodybuilding From South Africa.

Currently running my first cycle of superdrol. Started 9 days ago, first 7 days at 15mg. Week 2 pushed it up to 30mg. Tabs are 15mg. Using a liver support and hemp seed oil for the EFA'S seeing that superdrol stuffs around with your cholesterol. Feeling good and pumped and no serious sides except for the occasional pumps in the back. Now the thing is in the first week i was pushing hard and feeling good now in the second week it feels if i have lost some strength, perhaps because of the higher dose or ..........????? Nutritional supplements will be a protein shake after gym and eating atleast 5 meals a day very high carb and kilojoule intake aswell as more than 50 grams of protein Per day.

Planning on running rest of cycle on 30mg for 4 weeks start to finish.

Just want to know why the loss in strength?

2. Height, weight, age,? What type of lifting experience do you have? And was that a typo or did you say 50 g of protein?
    •   

3. 1,98m tall
    84kg

Couple of months weight training. But a very active lifestyle and fit! And yes 50 grams of protein.

4. 1,98m tall
    84kg

Couple of months weight training. But a very active lifestyle and fit! And yes 50 grams of protein.

5. Quote Originally Posted by COOLFROSTY View Post
    1,98m tall
    84kg

Hi bro, you can find arguements for differing levels of protein intake but all of them would be way higher than 50g a day.

My personal view is 1 - 1.25g per lb of body weight would be more appropriate (I.e 185g plus for you). Maybe even a touch higher on cycle.....
    •   

6. That is just from protein shake!!! I also eat at least 5 meals a day including a lot of chicken and eggs without the yolk of the egg. Too much cholesterol. And drink a lot of water.

7. Quote Originally Posted by COOLFROSTY View Post
    That is just from protein shake!!! I also eat at least 5 meals a day including a lot of chicken and eggs without the yolk of the egg. Too much cholesterol. And drink a lot of water.
    Lol, ok that’s better. Your first post days 50g per day.

No need to avoid the yolk on eggs by the way, most nutritious part and doesn’t negatively affect cholesterol.

8. what are you using for liver support?... superdrol is nasty so having proper on-cycle supports plus TUDCA is an absolute MUST. As well, taurine is your go-to for the back/calf pumps.

what does your pct look like as well?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

9. Milk thistle for liver support.
    and tamoxifen for pct.

But the question is why the loss in strength? I know its the middle of the second week but i should have gained strength by now. The muscle gains are awesome and the nads are fine. No shrinkage at all!! And libido is still fine.

10. Finally! Another SAFA
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

11. SAFA????

12. South African bro.. South African.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

13. Quote Originally Posted by COOLFROSTY View Post
    Milk thistle for liver support.
    and tamoxifen for pct.

But the question is why the loss in strength? I know its the middle of the second week but i should have gained strength by now. The muscle gains are awesome and the nads are fine. No shrinkage at all!! And libido is still fine.
    whoooaaaa you need to really up that on-cycle support... do you realize how toxic SD is? you 100% need TUDCA and a more comprehensive cycle support. your liver is not the only thing that takes a hit when using orals.

As for the loss in strength, it could be many things:
    not enough calories - easiest solution
    overall health - could be from poor cycle supports, getting sick just from the cycle strain on your body (very common), lack of correct nutrients, etc
    bunk/mislabeled product (or at least the wrong aas in your caps - what brand are you using?)
    poor rest/not enough recovery - sleep and food are the biggest culprits
    hydration

or, maybe its just in your head and you just need to keep pushing for another week and MAKE your strength go up. Cycling can be a bit of a mindfuk sometimes as expectations and reality never line up haha

14. Liver Support will be milk thistle and essentiale and lots of water every day. Loss of strength, think it was just my mind playing around hit the gym hard today.
    Feeling good and really pumped!

On a lighter note and i don't know if it applies to cycle support and liver support? But have/Are any of you guys using cold pressed hemp seed oil as a support? Google it a bit snd see the nutritional value it has aswell as all the EFA'S and aminos!

15. That's not what I would cal good liver support. Especially for Superdrol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by COOLFROSTY View Post
    Liver Support will be milk thistle and essentiale and lots of water every day. Loss of strength, think it was just my mind playing around hit the gym hard today.
    Feeling good and really pumped!

On a lighter note and i don't know if it applies to cycle support and liver support? But have/Are any of you guys using cold pressed hemp seed oil as a support? Google it a bit snd see the nutritional value it has aswell as all the EFA'S and aminos!
    dude, i dont know how many times we're gonna have to say this but MILK THISTLE IS NOT ENOUGH LIVER SUPPORT FOR SUPERDROL. holy hell.

17. Milk thistle AND ESSENTIALE! !!!

18. Youíre new to lifting and have plenty of time to progress naturally; you need to throw out the superdrol and stay natural for now imo. Stick to your 5-6 meals a day, train good, get sleep and youíll get plenty of progress. Donít make the mistake of hopping on too soon, because youíll just end up relying on gear and not truly understanding how your body responds to training and diet. My $0.02 m8.

19. It’s probably hi tech superdrol lololol
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

20. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Itís probably hi tech superdrol lololol
    He's running 15-30mg a day, it's real superdrol

21. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    He's running 15-30mg a day, it's real superdrol
    he clearly doesn't understand what superdrol is based on his dumbass "supports" tho so he very well may be running 15mg of hi tech haha
    @COOLFROSTY enjoy your liver failure and miserable cycle. thanks for starting a thread asking for advice and then telling everyone that they're wrong. You're the real champ

22. 30 mg? WTF? Bro dont run that dosage. 15 mgs a day is actually good. Break tabs in half with razor and run 15 mgs a day for 5 weeks. 35 day cycle.

23. Quote Originally Posted by COOLFROSTY View Post
    Milk thistle AND ESSENTIALE! !!!
    Not familiar with Essentiale, just looked at wiki on phospholipids for liver regen. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essentiale

Regardless, any methylated PH like Superdrol will spike your liver enzymes from 30 to 300 for ALT for example! And your pee will start turn more orange as cycle progresses, regardless of hydration.

TUDCA (bile acid) and NAC are what you need. Milk thistle is secondary at best. This essentiale might be useful as secondary support to TUDCA.

Has anyone done bloodwork to see if your essentiale (phospholipids) can really cleanse the liver of a harsh 4 weel methyl PH cycle?

Anyway, people are trying to help you here, i would listen... and get your self some Olympus Ar1macare and note the ingredients here, before you trash your liver. Just add extra TUDCA to the Ar1macare and your liver and lipids, blood pressure, sugars, etc will be fine.

https://olympus-labs.com/product/ar1macare-pro/

Bloodwork before (or at start) and end of cycle and even mid PCT to see recovery rate of health markers is important.

24. Running genitec pharm superdrol!

25. And could you guys possibly recomend a product that i will be able to find in South Africa?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will superdrol go away with the ban?
    By Extreme1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-27-2004, 03:34 PM
  2. Superdrol
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:47 PM
  3. Superdrol - Live: Right here, right now.
    By David Dunn in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 03:08 PM
  4. Lean Ones' Superdrol Test
    By Lean One in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 11:15 AM
  5. Superdrol Tester--Brodus
    By Brodus in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 01:11 AM