Superdrol

COOLFROSTY

Awards
Hi guys!

I am new to bodybuilding From South Africa.

Currently running my first cycle of superdrol. Started 9 days ago, first 7 days at 15mg. Week 2 pushed it up to 30mg. Tabs are 15mg. Using a liver support and hemp seed oil for the EFA'S seeing that superdrol stuffs around with your cholesterol. Feeling good and pumped and no serious sides except for the occasional pumps in the back. Now the thing is in the first week i was pushing hard and feeling good now in the second week it feels if i have lost some strength, perhaps because of the higher dose or ..........????? Nutritional supplements will be a protein shake after gym and eating atleast 5 meals a day very high carb and kilojoule intake aswell as more than 50 grams of protein Per day.

Planning on running rest of cycle on 30mg for 4 weeks start to finish.

Just want to know why the loss in strength?

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Height, weight, age,? What type of lifting experience do you have? And was that a typo or did you say 50 g of protein?

COOLFROSTY

Awards
1,98m tall
84kg

Couple of months weight training. But a very active lifestyle and fit! And yes 50 grams of protein.

COOLFROSTY

Awards
1,98m tall
84kg

Couple of months weight training. But a very active lifestyle and fit! And yes 50 grams of protein.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1,98m tall
84kg

Hi bro, you can find arguements for differing levels of protein intake but all of them would be way higher than 50g a day.

My personal view is 1 - 1.25g per lb of body weight would be more appropriate (I.e 185g plus for you). Maybe even a touch higher on cycle.....

COOLFROSTY

Awards
That is just from protein shake!!! I also eat at least 5 meals a day including a lot of chicken and eggs without the yolk of the egg. Too much cholesterol. And drink a lot of water.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is just from protein shake!!! I also eat at least 5 meals a day including a lot of chicken and eggs without the yolk of the egg. Too much cholesterol. And drink a lot of water.
Lol, ok that’s better. Your first post days 50g per day.

No need to avoid the yolk on eggs by the way, most nutritious part and doesn’t negatively affect cholesterol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what are you using for liver support?... superdrol is nasty so having proper on-cycle supports plus TUDCA is an absolute MUST. As well, taurine is your go-to for the back/calf pumps.

what does your pct look like as well?

COOLFROSTY

Awards
Milk thistle for liver support.
and tamoxifen for pct.

But the question is why the loss in strength? I know its the middle of the second week but i should have gained strength by now. The muscle gains are awesome and the nads are fine. No shrinkage at all!! And libido is still fine.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Finally! Another SAFA

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
South African bro.. South African.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Milk thistle for liver support.
and tamoxifen for pct.

But the question is why the loss in strength? I know its the middle of the second week but i should have gained strength by now. The muscle gains are awesome and the nads are fine. No shrinkage at all!! And libido is still fine.
whoooaaaa you need to really up that on-cycle support... do you realize how toxic SD is? you 100% need TUDCA and a more comprehensive cycle support. your liver is not the only thing that takes a hit when using orals.

As for the loss in strength, it could be many things:
not enough calories - easiest solution
overall health - could be from poor cycle supports, getting sick just from the cycle strain on your body (very common), lack of correct nutrients, etc
bunk/mislabeled product (or at least the wrong aas in your caps - what brand are you using?)
poor rest/not enough recovery - sleep and food are the biggest culprits
hydration

or, maybe its just in your head and you just need to keep pushing for another week and MAKE your strength go up. Cycling can be a bit of a mindfuk sometimes as expectations and reality never line up haha

COOLFROSTY

Awards
Liver Support will be milk thistle and essentiale and lots of water every day. Loss of strength, think it was just my mind playing around hit the gym hard today.
Feeling good and really pumped!

On a lighter note and i don't know if it applies to cycle support and liver support? But have/Are any of you guys using cold pressed hemp seed oil as a support? Google it a bit snd see the nutritional value it has aswell as all the EFA'S and aminos!

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
That's not what I would cal good liver support. Especially for Superdrol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Liver Support will be milk thistle and essentiale and lots of water every day. Loss of strength, think it was just my mind playing around hit the gym hard today.
Feeling good and really pumped!

On a lighter note and i don't know if it applies to cycle support and liver support? But have/Are any of you guys using cold pressed hemp seed oil as a support? Google it a bit snd see the nutritional value it has aswell as all the EFA'S and aminos!
dude, i dont know how many times we're gonna have to say this but MILK THISTLE IS NOT ENOUGH LIVER SUPPORT FOR SUPERDROL. holy hell.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re new to lifting and have plenty of time to progress naturally; you need to throw out the superdrol and stay natural for now imo. Stick to your 5-6 meals a day, train good, get sleep and you’ll get plenty of progress. Don’t make the mistake of hopping on too soon, because you’ll just end up relying on gear and not truly understanding how your body responds to training and diet. My $0.02 m8.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s probably hi tech superdrol lololol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He's running 15-30mg a day, it's real superdrol
he clearly doesn't understand what superdrol is based on his dumbass "supports" tho so he very well may be running 15mg of hi tech haha
COOLFROSTY enjoy your liver failure and miserable cycle. thanks for starting a thread asking for advice and then telling everyone that they're wrong. You're the real champ :)

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
30 mg? WTF? Bro dont run that dosage. 15 mgs a day is actually good. Break tabs in half with razor and run 15 mgs a day for 5 weeks. 35 day cycle.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Milk thistle AND ESSENTIALE! !!!
Not familiar with Essentiale, just looked at wiki on phospholipids for liver regen. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essentiale

Regardless, any methylated PH like Superdrol will spike your liver enzymes from 30 to 300 for ALT for example! And your pee will start turn more orange as cycle progresses, regardless of hydration.

TUDCA (bile acid) and NAC are what you need. Milk thistle is secondary at best. This essentiale might be useful as secondary support to TUDCA.

Has anyone done bloodwork to see if your essentiale (phospholipids) can really cleanse the liver of a harsh 4 weel methyl PH cycle?

Anyway, people are trying to help you here, i would listen... and get your self some Olympus Ar1macare and note the ingredients here, before you trash your liver. Just add extra TUDCA to the Ar1macare and your liver and lipids, blood pressure, sugars, etc will be fine.

https://olympus-labs.com/product/ar1macare-pro/

Bloodwork before (or at start) and end of cycle and even mid PCT to see recovery rate of health markers is important.

COOLFROSTY

Awards
And could you guys possibly recomend a product that i will be able to find in South Africa?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running genitec pharm superdrol!
Interesting, nice list of stuff they carry. Nice to know how your research goes, if gtg?

Can you mail order Olympus products? How about CEL cycle assist? TUDCA is cheap and easy to mail order too.

COOLFROSTY

Awards
Ok so can someone please put me on the right path here? What liver support product can i buy in South Africa that will give me the necessary support and is not going to break the bank, because i don't have R2500 for 60 tabs of tudca! !!!!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ever heard of NAC. It's dirt cheap. Idk much bout your country but in the us u can get it at any grocery store for like $10 or less

COOLFROSTY

Awards
But will NAC Be enough? Before being bad mouthed again about not knowing how bad superdrol is for your liver etc etc. I know its bad and i just need some guidance in the right direction! All of you started the same way not know jack about roids!

COOLFROSTY

Awards
Got some N-acytelcesteine at the local pharmacy R100 for 25 effervescent tablets! So going to combine that with milk thistle and essentiale!!! Will that be enough liver support????

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Dude I ran half your dose of SD and gained nearly 20 pounds on a 4 week cycle. Get some Tudca for post cycle. Do you have a base for the SD or running it solo? Loss in strength could be lethargy from running it without a base. I ran oral trest with my SD. Worked great.

COOLFROSTY

Awards
Thanx LAH813.

THE SD I'm using is tablets and not capsules and the are 15mg! So i sm taking 30mg now in my second week, 15 mg in the morning and another 15mg 8 hours later just before gym! As SD has a short half life. As for TUDCA it's available in our country but very expensive due to the exchange rate. Gains sofar have been good and strength gains are also good. Was stressing a bit about SD Being hepatotoxic but with (milk thistle,Essentiale and N- acytelcesteine) i think i will be fine.

Running a 4 week cycle then its over to pct which will be Nolvadex and Clomid.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanx LAH813.

THE SD I'm using is tablets and not capsules and the are 15mg! So i sm taking 30mg now in my second week, 15 mg in the morning and another 15mg 8 hours later just before gym! As SD has a short half life. As for TUDCA it's available in our country but very expensive due to the exchange rate. Gains sofar have been good and strength gains are also good. Was stressing a bit about SD Being hepatotoxic but with (milk thistle,Essentiale and N- acytelcesteine) i think i will be fine.

Running a 4 week cycle then its over to pct which will be Nolvadex and Clomid.
Why not just mail order tue TUDCA from US or UK? Wow, 2500 ZAR ($175 USD) per bottle is 3x-4x too much... I pay $30-35 per bottle. With exchange you should only pay 490 ZAR.

And yes enough NAC could suffice if you can't order TUDCA? Try EBay global shipper program? Both nutricost or element are both good according to my bloodwork.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/182154767797

And also look at the ratio of ingredients on the Ar1macare. See how much NAC used per serving...
new_arim_updated1.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok so can someone please put me on the right path here? What liver support product can i buy in South Africa that will give me the necessary support and is not going to break the bank, because i don't have R2500 for 60 tabs of tudca! !!!!!!
then you dont have enough money to run a cycle and need to stop.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But will NAC Be enough? Before being bad mouthed again about not knowing how bad superdrol is for your liver etc etc. I know its bad and i just need some guidance in the right direction! All of you started the same way not know jack about roids!
of course we did... however we learned BEFORE starting our cycles... not mid-cycle when problems started.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
this is such a stupid thread and seems to get worse daily... people really need to get their priorities straight.

#1 priority is gains
#2 priority is money
#3 priority is health
not even a priority is knowledge or understanding...

If you're gonna make money such an important factor, consider this: tudca may cost you a ton... but it wont be nearly as much as your hospital and medication bills will be if you seriously mess up your liver. think bigger picture than just tomorrow.

COOLFROSTY

Awards
Thanx for the advice booneman! Even though you didn't give any! But the priorities we can work on especially number 1! As for the health i asked for advice and i got the advice maybe not the tudca advice but advice non the least. Tganx guys and will update at the end of my cycle!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanx for the advice booneman! Even though you didn't give any! But the priorities we can work on especially number 1! As for the health i asked for advice and i got the advice maybe not the tudca advice but advice non the least. Tganx guys and will update at the end of my cycle!!!
hahaha really? didn't give any advice? maybe i need to recap for you ALL of the advice (and these are just from me) I gave... (all of which you ignored/blew off):

1) take a real cycle support - a comprehensive one
2) take tudca
3) add taurine for the pumps
4) a 6-point list of factors that could have led to your strength decrease
5) you shouldn't run a cycle if you can't afford the proper supports
6) you should do proper research and ask questions prior to starting a cycle
7) you need to get your priorities in line
8) short term costs (tudca) are usually outweighed by long term costs (medical bills) - think bigger picture

so I would say I gave plenty, as did many others... you just CHOSE to ignore every. single. bit (and not just mine, everyone's).

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahaha really? didn't give any advice? maybe i need to recap for you ALL of the advice (and these are just from me) I gave... (all of which you ignored/blew off):

1) take a real cycle support - a comprehensive one
2) take tudca
3) add taurine for the pumps
4) a 6-point list of factors that could have led to your strength decrease
5) you shouldn't run a cycle if you can't afford the proper supports
6) you should do proper research and ask questions prior to starting a cycle
7) you need to get your priorities in line
8) short term costs (tudca) are usually outweighed by long term costs (medical bills) - think bigger picture

so I would say I gave plenty, as did many others... you just CHOSE to ignore every. single. bit (and not just mine, everyone's).
I respect your carefullness but even if he doesn't get a liver support he's not gonna get liver failure from one cycle with an healthy liver. Don't scare the guy to death now:). Btw im responding to your other message not this one in particular.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I respect your carefullness but even if he doesn't get a liver support he's not gonna get liver failure from one cycle with an healthy liver. Don't scare the guy to death now:). Btw im responding to your other message not this one in particular.
most likely true, but he still needs to learn... plus if he wants to continue cycling, the cumulative effects will certainly add up to more serious concequences

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most likely true, but he still needs to learn... plus if he wants to continue cycling, the cumulative effects will certainly add up to more serious concequences

Yeah absolutely you should protect yourself and especially in the long run.

COOLFROSTY

Awards
Thank you very much Chados!

I joined this forum for advice! Not to be told yaaah your liver is going to fail and you need this and you need that and that i need to get my priorities right! No pun intended but i do not know you and you do not know me so don't judge me and likewise. My apologies if i offended anyone. On my way to get some cycle support now and lets hope for the best! Already picked up about 7kg in less than 2 weeks!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much Chados!

I joined this forum for advice! Not to be told yaaah your liver is going to fail and you need this and you need that and that i need to get my priorities right! No pun intended but i do not know you and you do not know me so don't judge me and likewise. My apologies if i offended anyone. On my way to get some cycle support now and lets hope for the best! Already picked up about 7kg in less than 2 weeks!

Don't get me wrong always think about your health cause you'll be here a long while. People overestimate how dangerous steroids are for your liver, Every medicin pretty much is toxic and it's a matter of not overdosing it. A normal ibuprofen is highly livertoxic of you take too much.

The more pills you take the more you'll have to protect yourself. So I rather see 20 mg of anavar without any protection vs 100 mg of anadrol with protection. Dose carefully first and foremost.

And don't necessarily think of people's warnings as an attack. Some people are really careful while others are not and we just really don't know how everyone is gonna react. Maybe my liver can take it better than yours or vice versa. That's why if you're smart you always go for the safe option.

COOLFROSTY

Awards
Thanx.

Will remember that in future! And will ask before i start my next cycle!

COOLFROSTY

Awards
Got some predator unleashed safeguard. Will be using it till the end of my cycle, two weeks left to go!
Will also plan a bit better for the next cycle in a couple of months time and not just jump straight in!!!

Apologies booneman 77!

Has anyone cycled with standalone superdrol before and how was your size and strength gains?

COOLFROSTY

Awards
A quick question?

I am taking 30mg superdrol split into 2 doses about 6-8 hours apart now i want to know when is the best time to take cycle support?

Early in the morning, inbetween doses or after last dose?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29