Gyno trouble on first cycle

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Currently on week 7 of my first test e cycle, running 400mg/week alongside E/C to keep me looking lean and I plan on adding anavar 60mg/day for weeks 10-15 of the cycle to finish leaning me out.

I was saving my arimidex to take when symptoms started to show and started taking a low dose of 0.25 eod, my nipples became very sensitive and a bit painful and I've since gone up to 1mg eod for about a week now. But now I'm starting to feel the fleshy discs under them and need advice on what I should do to prevent it from getting worse. My PcT will be clomid/Nolva

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d use some of the nolva right now to slow down any possible gyno development. Maybe take 20mg nolva a day for now and get bloodwork in the meantime to see if your arimidex is working or not.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure your Arimidex isn't bunk?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you sure your Arimidex isn't bunk?
I was also thinking that it might be underdosed or bunk. That’s why I said to use the nolva on the meantime to prevent any further estrogen from binding to the breast receptors. He needs bloodwork.

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Well the arimidex is from the same pharma that I'm getting the test e. The test e surely isn't bunk so if they're providing legit test why would they fake something as simple as dex? And what would I watch out for on the blood test/ how do I go about requesting one?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well the arimidex is from the same pharma that I'm getting the test e. The test e surely isn't bunk so if they're providing legit test why would they fake something as simple as dex? And what would I watch out for on the blood test/ how do I go about requesting one?
Just because one thing is legit, doesn’t mean everything else will be. Sometimes labs will put out underdosed products, regardless of being intentional or not. For bloodwork, check out privatemdlabs; most people order the female hormone panel. They send an order for you to get your bloods drawn at labcorp and they send you your results.

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Just because one thing is legit, doesn’t mean everything else will be. Sometimes labs will put out underdosed products, regardless of being intentional or not. For bloodwork, check out privatemdlabs; most people order the female hormone panel. They send an order for you to get your bloods drawn at labcorp and they send you your results.
Do u know how to request a testosterone blood test?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont mean to hijack this thread but im in a similar predicanent.

Im at 2nd week of test 400 and tri tren cycle.

At the end of week one I started to get very bloated and gyno flare up which has calmed down.

This is strange as I've been taking adex 0.25mg EOD and caber 0.25mg twice a week. I started the adex 2 weeks prior cycle too so it can kick in.

Never had this issue before on test with other compounds. First time using tri tren so can only assume it's that. I maybe wrong.

I normally do HCG through out cycle at 500iu a week. Since starteing this cycle it's been higher at around 750 which may have risen the E. Will be dropping down to 500iu again.

I'm injecting twice a week 200mg of test and 75 mg tren each time so total of 400 mg test and 150mg tren.

Any input will be appreciated.
Well nolva is out of the question with tren. I'm pretty sure hcg can cause gyno even without test and I don't see a need running it through the whole cycle, last 5 weeks before pct maybe. How bad is it? and how much on the cycle left?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
It's called Letro ;)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
No man, I'm just messing with you. Best to get bloods done.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
There is a theory that high prolactin is caused by high E2 :). Would you mind posting what the bloods came up with etc?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Currently on week 7 of my first test e cycle, running 400mg/week alongside E/C to keep me looking lean and I plan on adding anavar 60mg/day for weeks 10-15 of the cycle to finish leaning me out.

I was saving my arimidex to take when symptoms started to show and started taking a low dose of 0.25 eod, my nipples became very sensitive and a bit painful and I've since gone up to 1mg eod for about a week now. But now I'm starting to feel the fleshy discs under them and need advice on what I should do to prevent it from getting worse. My PcT will be clomid/Nolva
well, once gyno starts developing, it can take a while to stop.

like other guys mentioned, it's generally a good idea to start running a low dose AI when you start your cycle. your E2 levels are going to increase on most cycles, especially with aromatizing compounds and HCG.

you could take the nolva now (since I presume you already have it), or you could try Raloxifene. ralox appears to be slighly more effective for gyno, but Nolva is way better for PCT. there's a mild interaction between nolva and arimidex, so that's something to think about...

next time you plan your cycle, plan your AI starting dose of what your pre-cycle E2 levels are (as well as the compounds you're using).

some reading for later:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288969-info-ais.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
shakenblake Anabolics 9
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 12