Bodyconscious Epistane Cycle Log

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My previous cycles have been a 4 weeker of havoc and a 5 weeker of nanodrol. The goal is to bulk, so I’ll be getting in 6-8 meals a day and I’m expecting at least an easy 12-15lbs minimal. Also, for those curious, I will be cruising after, which is why I don’t have a post cycle layout.

Current stats:
Height: 6’0
Weight: 176.5lbs
Bodyfat: Estimated 12-14%
Arm measurement: 15.75in
Baseline strength: 225lbs 3-4reps flat bench

Cycle layout:
Epistane: 30/30/30/30/45/45mg
Cel Cycle Assist: 6/6/6/6/6/6caps

Daily supplements: 1 daily multivitamin, 3 fish oils, 5000iu vitamin d3, 100mg ubiquinol coq10.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yates84 Jebrook smith_69 solidsnake Dma378 BamBam0319 jakz Vikingbro netflixNchill Chados 2kvette Nac big_pete Anabolic Goat Smont PoSiTiVeFLoW

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1: Obviously nothing to report yet, considering I just took my first dose. I will be training chest/tris/delts today.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to this one bro, smash it!!

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Also looking forward!! Just ordered some SD from them a day ago!!!

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
My previous cycles have been a 4 weeker of havoc and a 5 weeker of nanodrol. The goal is to bulk, so I’ll be getting in 6-8 meals a day and I’m expecting at least an easy 12-15lbs minimal. Also, for those curious, I will be cruising after, which is why I don’t have a post cycle layout.

Current stats:
Height: 6’0
Weight: 176.5-179.5lbs
Bodyfat: Estimated 12-14%
Arm measurement: 15.75in

Cycle layout:
Epistane: 30/30/30/30/45/45mg
Cel Cycle Assist: 6/6/6/6/6/6caps

Daily supplements: 1 daily multivitamin, 3 fish oils, 5000iu vitamin d3, 100mg ubiquinol coq10.
Why epistane for a bulk?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good luck sir. Epistane has been really good to me. My first cycle was layed out similar to yours and i blew the f up. I love the strength gains from epi but without a base it can leave you pretty lethargic.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Good luck sir. Epistane has been really good to me. My first cycle was layed out similar to yours and i blew the f up. I love the strength gains from epi but without a base it can leave you pretty lethargic.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't epistane best suited for cutting? I'm about to throw some into my cutting cycle

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That all depends on your diet and exercise. You can lean bulk on any ph/aas.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
That all depends on your diet and exercise. You can lean bulk on any ph/aas.
True. Some are better suited for bulking then others. I wana try that body conscious superdrol. Never tried superdrol. Heard so many bomb things about it

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
True. Some are better suited for bulking then others. I wana try that body conscious superdrol. Never tried superdrol. Heard so many bomb things about it
I've never tried sd before. Truth is im kinda scared, I've heard it's very harsh

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
I've never tried sd before. Truth is im kinda scared, I've heard it's very harsh
No need to be scared just have your pct on deck just in case you can't handle the sides and need to stop. Some experience harsher sides then others everybody's different.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No need to be scared just have your pct on deck just in case you can't handle the sides and need to stop. Some experience harsher sides then others everybody's different.
Thanks for the advice bro. I'll keep that in mind for spring time. I'm coming up on week 4 of test e 600 ew and I'm feeling very comfy

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo, it’s the nearly the end of Day 1. Have you made GAINZ yet!?! Did you even lift? :head:

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Soooo, it’s the nearly the end of Day 1. Have you made GAINZ yet!?! Did you even lift? :head:
My arms randomly swelled up to 20 inches bro! Haha nothing to report yet, but I’ll be updating daily and hopefully we’ll start seeing some joocy gainz soon!

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Thanks for the advice bro. I'll keep that in mind for spring time. I'm coming up on week 4 of test e 600 ew and I'm feeling very comfy
Oh **** 4 weeks let the gains begin! Test is super smooth an if it's ur first cycle I'll get some big gains if diets in check

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I love SuperDrol with a passion!! I just started lifting again after being off for 5 years due to shoulder injuries. But my God man, SuperDrol was the last Oral I ran and I loved it!!

I just ordered their SuperDrol like 2 days ago! I haven't ran that but I did run LG SD-10 and that **** was legit!!! I remember when they banned SuperDrol and lockout supplement was selling them for like 20 bucks a pop!! And my 19 year old ass bout some but sold them shortly after getting hurt haha. So much regret.

IMG_1460.jpg

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s great for lean quality mass that’s easily maintainable in my experience.
I always enjoy following solo logs. When someone's taking multiple things and then has side effects we can only scratch are heads and guess.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Bro, I love SuperDrol with a passion!! I just started lifting again after being off for 5 years due to shoulder injuries. But my God man, SuperDrol was the last Oral I ran and I loved it!!

I just ordered their SuperDrol like 2 days ago! I haven't ran that but I did run LG SD-10 and that **** was legit!!! I remember when they banned SuperDrol and lockout supplement was selling them for like 20 bucks a pop!! And my 19 year old ass bout some but sold them shortly after getting hurt haha. So much regret.

View attachment 157703

Nice bro I'm excited to try it ecspecally after seeing that pic I can tell your verry experienced with your ph use. If you could pm me your superdrol source I would really appreciate it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always enjoy following solo logs. When someone's taking multiple things and then has side effects we can only scratch are heads and guess.
Yup, I always look for solo logs when I’m looking for feedback as well

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
In on this. Looking forward to see how Epi treats you.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 2: Morning weigh-in was 176.5lbs. I took my first dose of epistane after waking up and trained back/bis/traps about an hour after. I wanted a good workout today so I stacked some hyde with ultimate orange, and needless to say, I had a great workout. Nothing extraordinary to report yet, although cardio went by like nothing today.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 3: Morning weigh-in was 177.5lbs. I trained chest/tris/delts today because I didn’t get a good/full workout on day one and wasn’t sore at all, so I figured why not :]. This workout turned out pretty good; strength is still about the same, endurance seems a bit better, but it could be placebo. Currently I’m only getting about 205lbs for 12 reps on the flat bench (could probably get 13-14 if I throw in a few pause reps) so I guess that will be my baseline strength. I’m hoping to get 225 for about 15 reps minimal by the end of this cycle, which should easily be achievable if this epistane is as good as rpn havoc was. I’ll probably start upping the weight on my compound movements progressively in hopes to achieve my goals. Tomorrow will probably be a rest day due to a busy schedule, but I’ll still update the log.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 3: Morning weigh-in was 177.5lbs. I trained chest/tris/delts today because I didn’t get a good/full workout on day one and wasn’t sore at all, so I figured why not :]. This workout turned out pretty good; strength is still about the same, endurance seems a bit better, but it could be placebo. Currently I’m only getting about 205lbs for 12 reps on the flat bench (could probably get 13-14 if I throw in a few pause reps) so I guess that will be my baseline strength. I’m hoping to get 225 for about 15 reps minimal by the end of this cycle, which should easily be achievable if this epistane is as good as rpn havoc was. I’ll probably start upping the weight on my compound movements progressively in hopes to achieve my goals. Tomorrow will probably be a rest day due to a busy schedule, but I’ll still update the log.
To add to this; I was just thinking, and the last two chest days I tried 205 I only got it for 10 reps. This could be placebo, but I do think that the epi is starting to effect my endurance already (this also happened on rpn havoc within the first few days).

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never felt anything when it comes to endurance from Epi but I'll definitely increase my strenght in the bench. I find it optimal to be on low carbs with Epi, that's when it shines to me. How's your diet? Low carbs, high carbs ?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive never felt anything when it comes to endurance from Epi but I'll definitely increase my strenght in the bench. I find it optimal to be on low carbs with Epi, that's when it shines to me. How's your diet? Low carbs, high carbs ?
High carbs

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 4: Morning weigh-in was 178.5lbs, but the fluctuation in weight is more than likely from my diet. Today is a rest day, but I figured I’d update just because.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 5: Morning weigh-in was 180.5lbs. Trained back/bis/traps today and had another really good workout. Endurance definitely has improved, which also happened on my first epistane cycle. Tomorrow will be chest, which will help me to determine if any strength improvements have occurred.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this bro, good log already I'm thinking of running the body concious too and tren good luck brither

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 6: Weighed 179.5lbs this morning. Trained chest/tris/delts today and got 225 for an easy 8 on flat bench today. It’s been about 8-10 months since I could hit 225 for that many reps. Prior to the cycle, I could only get it for about 3-4 reps, so I think it’s safe to say that this is real epistane haha.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Weighed 179.5lbs this morning. Trained chest/tris/delts today and got 225 for an easy 8 on flat bench today. It’s been about 8-10 months since I could hit 225 for that many reps. Prior to the cycle, I could only get it for about 3-4 reps, so I think it’s safe to say that this is real epistane haha.
Are you useing the body consious own brand dude

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you useing the body consious own brand dude
Yessir; apparently their products are produced by Dragon Nutrition, who had a great reputation from what I’ve heard. Inb4 back pumps and achy joints haha :[

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Yessir; apparently their products are produced by Dragon Nutrition, who had a great reputation from what I’ve heard. Inb4 back pumps and achy joints haha :[
Iv been looking at there stuff, I might jump on there tren

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
In for this.

Have their SD and want to see how this product by them works :)