Less sexual sensation on TRT?

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Hey, I have been on doctor prescribed (men's health clinic) TRT for about 20 weeks. My protocol is 170mg test cyp split into two weekly dosages. I am also taking .25mg anastrozole twice per week, and 250 iu HCG once per week.

Overall I like this protocol, I feel good on it. One issue though is that I have noticed that my "penile sensitivity" seems to be quite a bit reduced. Without getting too graphic, prior to TRT when getting BJs I would get plenty of sensation... now, though, I can barely feel anything and don't get much pleasure from them.

Is the main thing to look at here my estrogen levels, as in, they're being too low could cause this? Are there any other possibilities? Has anyone else had reduced sensation after starting TRT?

Thanks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wish I still got BJ’s tbh, damn you married life lol

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Lol, well I've had test goggles and a libido on hyperdrive since I started, and I haven't been that attracted to the last two girls who gave me head so that is probably part of it also. I need to find a chick I'm more into but the sex drive on TRT has been driving me nuts lol and making me hookup with girls I usually wouldn't. I'm going to try to be more selective now even if it means waiting.

That said, I could barely feel any sensation and that wasn't happening to me a year ago, although I was more attracted to the women I was dating back then.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your TT, FT and E2 levels?

unorthodoxica

Awards
Move to Miami man. We don't have to put up with that crap down here.

In regards to OP. This is has never happened to me on TRT before (been on for 4/5 years) but its happening right now as I have been on low dose Deca only for 11 weeks now. Wanted to wait till around week 20/24 to get blood work so its enough time to get an understanding of what's going on in my body.

I was thinking it could be prolactin related since 19nors have shown correlation to increase in prolactin but now that you're writing this same symptom I think I might have to rule that out.

Estrogen is the only other thing I could guess but at the same time you are taking a typical trt dose of arimidex. I am not your doctor but ideally I'd like to see you use that dose 3 times a week and see if there's any change. I've heard of guys having to run 1mg of Arimidex a week on trt so it's not like 0.75mg would be endangering.

Keep me posted man! In the meantime enjoy the lack of sensitivity. I've found it to have its perks

unorthodoxica

Awards
Lol, well I've had test goggles and a libido on hyperdrive since I started, and I haven't been that attracted to the last two girls who gave me head so that is probably part of it also. I need to find a chick I'm more into but the sex drive on TRT has been driving me nuts lol and making me hookup with girls I usually wouldn't. I'm going to try to be more selective now even if it means waiting.

That said, I could barely feel any sensation and that wasn't happening to me a year ago, although I was more attracted to the women I was dating back then.
This is why I lowered my dose to 100mg/wk and even then decided to try out Deca cause at times it was distracting.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
What are your TT, FT and E2 levels?
Last blood test my TT was 944 (trough 4 days after last shot 2x/week shots), FT not taken, E2 I believe was 21 (I believe non sensitive test).

I do want to keep my test higher for now at 170mg, both because I feel better, for gym benefits, and because I've had low test for a really long time...

Perhaps it's just that I'm not attracted enough, though I kind of doubt it... this used to happen to me when I was younger and doing AAS cycles too, even when off, I could barely feel anything from a BJ, even when it was a girl I was attracted to.

unorthodoxica

Awards
Last blood test my TT was 944 (trough 4 days after last shot 2x/week shots), FT not taken, E2 I believe was 21 (I believe non sensitive test).

I do want to keep my test higher for now at 170mg, both because I feel better, for gym benefits, and because I've had low test for a really long time...

Perhaps it's just that I'm not attracted enough, though I kind of doubt it... this used to happen to me when I was younger and doing AAS cycles too, even when off, I could barely feel anything from a BJ, even when it was a girl I was attracted to.
I personally don't like my TRT dose to be gym related. I see it just as a way of functioning properly throughout life. If I want to see gym results than I'll actually add a compound or pulse some orals. At 860 TT I was dying from my libido. Don't know how you manage living like that. It's only been 4 months but trust me before a year comes you'll start reconsidering when you find yourself making poor decisions just to empty out the pipes lol

Anyways, your E2 seems slightly in the lower end of being fine but at least we know its not to high. Maybe ease up on the arimidex? I personally don't take any ancillaries on TRT cause my estro typically stays around low 30's and it doesn't affect me negatively.

Also, try drowning in B6 for like a week and see if it makes a difference. This will really help lower your prolactin just to double check if that may be an issue.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
I personally don't like my TRT dose to be gym related. I see it just as a way of functioning properly throughout life. If I want to see gym results than I'll actually add a compound or pulse some orals. At 860 TT I was dying from my libido. Don't know how you manage living like that. It's only been 4 months but trust me before a year comes you'll start reconsidering when you find yourself making poor decisions just to empty out the pipes lol

Anyways, your E2 seems slightly in the lower end of being fine but at least we know its not to high. Maybe ease up on the arimidex? I personally don't take any ancillaries on TRT cause my estro typically stays around low 30's and it doesn't affect me negatively.

Also, try drowning in B6 for like a week and see if it makes a difference. This will really help lower your prolactin just to double check if that may be an issue.
Thanks, that's good advice... I personally have to stick to legal stuff these days so I do want my TRT to help in the gym as well, and I also feel good at my current regimen. I have been having a slight amount of nipple soreness here and there so I'll see if B6 does anything in case my prolactin is elevated, thanks - that is a good suggestion.

And yeah, I definitely have been more flexible in my standards since starting TRT lol, although I feel like I can get it under better control now as it just isn't enjoyable enough to hook up with women I'm not very attracted to to justify the effort.

unorthodoxica

Awards
Thanks, that's good advice... I personally have to stick to legal stuff these days so I do want my TRT to help in the gym as well, and I also feel good at my current regimen. I have been having a slight amount of nipple soreness here and there so I'll see if B6 does anything in case my prolactin is elevated, thanks - that is a good suggestion.

And yeah, I definitely have been more flexible in my standards since starting TRT lol, although I feel like I can get it under better control now as it just isn't enjoyable enough to hook up with women I'm not very attracted to to justify the effort.
Not trying to push you into other compounds if you don't want to do them but these SARM's that are out are still legal and apparently everyone is crazy about them. Its just a suggestion.

And bro nipple soreness with that E2 and weekly dose is a red flag. I forgot how the science for prolactin and gyno works to be honest but I don't think a high prolactin in itself can cause gyno I think there needs to be a high amount of estrogen as well. You mentioned being on week 20, when was this test taken?

Hoping the more experienced and knowledgeable guys can pitch in like Fritz, Chados and Nac cause I'm starting to get dumbfounded with that addition of info.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Higher levels of androgens make some men less sensitive, myself included. This will possibly level off as you adjust to normal test levels.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As soon as those stop I’m getting a divorce and am gonna go find one who will. Life’s too short to go without head ;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
try some horney goat weed prior to sex. its well known to increase sensitivity. it might make you too sensitive ..

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the woman, not the type of relationship.

This issue the OP has is another reason why I'd rather run 100mg of Test-P w/ 100mg Mast-P weekly or as a less desireable alternative, using the long esters in their place.

Primo also makes alot of sense too. I have no idea why doctors don't consider these DHT hormones alongside Test but each at lower doses. I'd be surprised a combination of the two would be any more or less harmful than just Test alone.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Definitely ease up on the rimmy. .125mg twice a week should help.

I def killed my sex drive on a cycle before by running that same Rimmy dosage, and cut it in half and all came back

Alistair_

Awards
Some Proviron would probably fix your issue pretty quick. It works great for sensitivity.

Let us know if the B6 helps, that was a good suggestion. It can lower prolactin and increase histamine levels with are related to dick sensativity