LGD & MK without S4 and RAD?

Nousername

Awards
My rat is bulking up and on MK 677 (and reaping great results). I'm looking to stack LGD 4033 with MK 677 for my rat and run the LGD for 8 weeks and the MK 677 for him for one year. I was considering adding S4 to his stack (and even RAD 140) but the pricing makes that difficult. Anyone with SARMS experience (especially these SARMS)... Is the LGD and MK stack great on its own or is my rat seriously missing out without the S4 and RAD and should he hold off for a few months until the funds are available? Or will LGD and MK on its own still be enough to produce great results?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
You'll get great results with lgd and mk 677. If money is an issue at all I wouldn't stack the other compounds it will just suppress you even more and you might only get marginal gains.

BigVis

Awards
LGD and MK is a good stack but with RAD140 its even better, where are you getting your sarms from? sarms4you has some cheap rad140 iirc

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
MK and LGD-4033 is a great stack, if you could afford it i would add the RAD-140 for even more gains man. But mk and lgd are a great stack on its own.

Nousername

Awards
Thanks.

Here's what I came up with my rat. Running this stack for 8 weeks (except for the MK - running that for a year). Currently 150 lbs. 5'5".

MK 677 - 25 mg dosed once a day in the am
LGD 4033 - 8 to 10 mg dosed once a day in the am
RAD 140 (as a Test base?) 20 mg? dosed once a day in the am

[I am leaving out the S4, even though I was looking forward to the muscle hardening effects, because of the vision side effects. I just had corrective eye surgery and don't want to mess around with the vision].

PCT for 4 weeks beg. day after last dosing of SARMS:
Clomid - 50/50/25/25?
GW - 20mg ? dosed once a day

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Yeah that's looking like a good stack man. MK-677 for a year, i would love to do that too but its really expensive man

Southern09

Awards
When are you planning on starting your research? Are you going to run a log?

Nousername

Awards
My rat is going to begin his cycle in about a week and a half. Didn't think of a log... good idea.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are your mk677 caps dosed?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.

Here's what I came up with my rat. Running this stack for 8 weeks (except for the MK - running that for a year). Currently 150 lbs. 5'5".

[I am leaving out the S4, even though I was looking forward to the muscle hardening effects, because of the vision side effects. I just had corrective eye surgery and don't want to mess around with the vision].

Clomid - 50/50/25/25?
No RAD as base....you’ll need something else. If there were a stack designed for lethargy, this would it.

Sometimes less is more. You mentioned in other posts that you have >5months of training/nutrition and sitting on 150. I️ would not dive into several hormonal compounds simultaneously.

If you’re dead set on the compounds for acting gigs, go the LGD/MK route. You’ll need a test base, else you’ll feel like death a few weeks in.

Nousername

Awards
Thanks. So then if I take out the Rad 140 what would be a good test base. I read about diff. Andros as a test base.

Nousername

Awards
From my research, 4Andro seems to be the best test base for someone looking to bulk with the sarms. But 4 Andro is a ph and will need an rx AI because of the possibility of it converting to estrogen. And won't I need liver support too?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
In for this! I'm doing the same cycle but 20mg mk, 15mg lgd, and last 4 weeks of the 8 week cycle 10mg rad

Nousername

Awards
Anabolic_Stud I started a cycle log in that section of the forum. Feel free to subscribe!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks.

Clomid - 50/50/25/25?
Rad is in no way shape or form a "test base"

Nousername

Awards
Thanks for the response. I'm not running it. Running 4 Andro instead.

Davidelsons

Awards
No RAD as base....you’ll need something else. If there were a stack designed for lethargy, this would it.

Sometimes less is more. You mentioned in other posts that you have >5months of training/nutrition and sitting on 150. I️ would not dive into several hormonal compounds simultaneously.

If you’re dead set on the compounds for acting gigs, go the LGD/MK route. You’ll need a test base, else you’ll feel like death a few weeks in.
Hey I'm on trt injecting cypionate and I had great energy the first few weeks..

I'm taking lgd and mk-677 but now I've crashed ... Im really tired ....

my dosages AMPM lgd one capsule mk-677 2 capsules PM. From Enhanced athelete..

testosterone cypionate I'm bumping it to 150 every 7 days from 1ml..

First week of mk677 definitely felt tired and fatigued but that went away but now it's come back? Any thoughts

Trt and sarms has only been 3 weeks...

Test levels last week were 290, but... that was only on a half an ml dose taken 4 days before the test purposely trying to get it low but my doctor was even surprised that it was so low... I'm thinking the LGD tanked any natural test I had..

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm on trt injecting cypionate and I had great energy the first few weeks..

I'm taking lgd and mk-677 but now I've crashed ... Im really tired ....

my dosages AMPM lgd one capsule mk-677 2 capsules PM. From Enhanced athelete..

testosterone cypionate I'm bumping it to 150 every 7 days from 1ml..

First week of mk677 definitely felt tired and fatigued but that went away but now it's come back? Any thoughts

Trt and sarms has only been 3 weeks...

Test levels last week were 290, but... that was only on a half an ml dose taken 4 days before the test purposely trying to get it low but my doctor was even surprised that it was so low... I'm thinking the LGD tanked any natural test I had..
how many weeks you been dosing lgd I have ran it on a test cycle before and it made me feel like really lethargic... plus I dose my mk at night well cause it has 1.5 mg of melatonin in it but I hear it causes tiredness also..

Davidelsons

Awards
how many weeks you been dosing lgd I have ran it on a test cycle before and it made me feel like garbage?
3 weeks in.... on LGD. Cypionate on week4. I've increased my test dose you would think I would have more kick but it seems like the opposite is happening???

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lgd makes a lot of ppl tired and feel like that. Just drop the lgd and you will feel fine. That small bump to your test dose probably won't make a difference

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks in.... on LGD. Cypionate on week4. I've increased my test dose you would think I would have more kick but it seems like the opposite is happening???
yeah it's kind of funny when I ran the lgd with test I was hoping it would counter some of the sides such as the lethargy but it didn't help one bit... and about week 5 is when it seems to get really bad to me at 15mg

Davidelsons

Awards
yeah it's kind of funny when I ran the lgd with test I was hoping it would counter some of the sides such as the lethargy but it didn't help one bit... and about week 5 is when it seems to get really bad to me at 15mg
This is my second go with lgd ...my first cycle I ran for about 8 to 9 weeks ..I did not have issues with lethargy really.. I was on trt using pallets....

I wonder if the combination of the mk-677? I've also gained almost 10 pounds in about 2 weeks and I'm 44 so my body's just tired?? but I'm not killing in the gym I'm really like going 3-4 times a week..

Maybe I just inject 2 ml of test to see what happens for the week......

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk can definitely make you tired too, also there's a initial bloat on mk for some ppl, trust me the 10 lbs is mostly water. It will go away, maybe just ride out another week or 2

Davidelsons

Awards
Mk can definitely make you tired too, also there's a initial bloat on mk for some ppl, trust me the 10 lbs is mostly water. It will go away, maybe just ride out another week or 2
Thanks. Yes bloated for sure... I don't need to eat much to feel like food coma...