Fifth cycle need some wisdom.

Kekek

Awards
A little bit of background before i go into anything... I'm 26 years old 5"11 187 lbs pretty lean, would love to bulk, had to cut from LGD cause i put on a bit of fat.

1st cycle : Ostarine 20mg ED 8 weeks didn't see much here. No shutdown

2nd cycle : LGD 10mg ED 9 weeks ( finished all of the supply ) People say that this was a test cycle with half the results. i gained maybe 3 lbs of muscle rest was fat/water imo. Bloods weren't too bad after this, came back with 2 weeks of clomid better than before.

3rd cycle : I started Dabbling in AAS first thing i tried was Test, tried 300mg for 12 weeks, the sides were terrible. I got really bad pus filled acne oh boy did it hurt squatting and then opening those up on my back ( it's as gross as it sounds ) now i have scars from it i got some medication that helped a bit in my 4th cycle. Stopped week 10 cause of acne. (8 lbs gained )

4th cycle : i lowered my test to 200mg for 10 weeks little better, the acne was still bad but not pus filled. But i noticed hair falling out around this range and not in the 300 mg range?

5th cycle plans : Saw a few people mention Tbol, and a buddy of mine at the gym loves this ****, and can get the goods for me.
Okay so i'm planning on doing an oral cycle, going to be taking TUDCA 750mg ED 1g of NAC, Cycle assist obv , Kidney support , i'm not going to hop on Test at the beginning of this cycle, mainly because i'm flat out ****ing scared of the sides. But i might hop on it mid cycle if i get shutdown. Buddy told me he never got shutdown on this. I plan on getting bloods b4 and the middle and after pct. Going to try 40 mg Tbol ED for the first week spaced out 20mg morning and then 12 hours down the line. then up the dose to 50mg and that's it ran for 6 weeks.

If i take a test dose can anyone give me advice on what i should run if i get shutdown? I won't run 200 or 300 atm, but will 150mg test suffice if i do notice shutdown? Would love some help!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You could run 120-150mg (40-50mg 3x per wk) of Test Prop for the 6 weeks on Tbol. I would not use a longer ester if you are only planning on cycling for 6 weeks. Actually, I'd run Test weeks 1-6 and Tbol weeks 2-7. This way you are on Tbol for the 7 (or 10) days you are waiting for the Test Prop to clear.

Look into using a ketoconazole-based shampoo while on cycle. Ketoconazole is anti-androgenic. I'd suggest 2% Nizoral or Regenepure DR (has 1% Keto). This will reduce some of the androgenic side-effects (on your hair).

Finasteride is also an option while on a Testosterone Cycle, and for PCT as well. I wouldn't normally suggest people hop on and off finasteride but many have done it this way sucessfully. It will alleviate some of the acne while on a Test cycle.

A "safer" option would be to run Tbol solo. Many have done it succesfully. A mild "Test" base option could be something like 200-300mg of 4-Andro or even a DHEA-based product like Super-DHEA by OLUK.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You also don't need to add 1g of NAC on top of the 1.5g that is already in "Cycle Assist". I'm assuming, based upon your post, that you are going to use Cycle Assist by CEL....

Kekek

Awards
You also don't need to add 1g of NAC on top of the 1.5g that is already in "Cycle Assist". I'm assuming, based upon your post, that you are going to use Cycle Assist by CEL....
Sorry was looking into and copying and pasting your shampoo recommendation for future references. Is 1.5g of NAC useless or kinda just wasting it? Yeah you're spot on, i use the CEL on top of NAC from bulk supps.

But, if i do plan to run the "tbol only" cycle , and lets say i wanted to do the super DHEA or 4 andro ( never ran a PH b4 btw ) what would i need to look into? When i was on test 6-8 mg for aromosin seemed to calm any estro sides, honestly it felt too much, joints still got achy even at 6mg. Would i need anything on 4 andro or super DHEA? Is there anyway i could contact you?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Sorry was looking into and copying and pasting your shampoo recommendation for future references. Is 1.5g of NAC useless or kinda just wasting it? Yeah you're spot on, i use the CEL on top of NAC from bulk supps.

But, if i do plan to run the "tbol only" cycle , and lets say i wanted to do the super DHEA or 4 andro ( never ran a PH b4 btw ) what would i need to look into? When i was on test 6-8 mg for aromosin seemed to calm any estro sides, honestly it felt too much, joints still got achy even at 6mg. Would i need anything on 4 andro or super DHEA? Is there anyway i could contact you?
NAC is a great supplement, as well as a powerful anti-oxidant and liver cleanser (when converted to glutathione). The amount already in a full dose of Cycle Assist is more than enough. Adding more on top is a waste and may actually have the opposite effect of what you desire. Antioxidants, when taken in excess, can actually have a pro-oxidatiive effect in the body; This is not what you want. I'm guessing you take other antioxidants as well.

4-andro and Super-DHEA are both on the milder side of things. I would have an AI on hand and only use it if you feel like estrogen is elevated, based upon specific symptoms.

You can contact me on here via PM (private message) if you have some specific questions. Otherwise I will offer whatever help I can in this thread.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you can stand potentially having temporary dysfunction of the penis, I'd actually do something else. You seem to have problems with producing way too much estrogen or DHT. Not sure which it is because you haven't mentioned your BF %, or did I miss that? Acne increases exclusively with sudden sharp increases in either estrogen or DHT. So with that said, using test prop AND aromasin is advised OR
consider Dienolone Acetate @ 100mg EOD. Dienolone has very little androgenic activity but does produce a good deal of estrogen indirectly so you'd need an AI with that too.

Or you can just take a bunch of Saw Palmetto and Vit A,C & E and continue the test only cycle + AI with no worries.

Also an honorable mention is gettin ahold of some acidic water source (like 2.5-3.0) pH and wash your skin with that. It will kill the bacteria responsible for acne (which by the way is directly related to changes in estrogen/DHT levels).