4-AD/M1T Question

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For those of you that have run a similiar cycle at what time did you take your m1t and 4-ad. Im running 10mg M1T and 300mg 4-ad.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is the 4ad transdermal? The dose sounds way low if it's oral. I ran about 350mg of 4ad td with 10mg of m1t. I applied the 4ad twice a day 12hrs apart. I took the m1t in a single dose in the morning. Others prefer taking it before bed because of the lethargy. I was very lucky with m1t and I had no lethargy problems. I did start the 4ad td 2 weeks before starting the m1t. I think that helped a lot.

dd

bigman420

Awards
how did you happen to get it....did you buy pre-ban and get a bunch?

vxx

Awards
you can still buy both 4-derm and oral I know a few places that are still carrying both prods

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is oral 4-ad.
I think your dose is too low and you will not get much from 300mg oral. 300-400mg is fairly common for td delivery. An equivalent oral dose would be something like 900-1200mg. Do you have powder? If so, you'd be doing yourself a favor by getting some carrier matrix and dosing transdermally.
By the way, 4ad is now an illegal substance to buy/sell/possess.

dd

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My 4-ad isnt powder, the low dose is due to availability. Will 300mg even be beneficial for me?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 0
Jim Mills Anabolics 8
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 8