Sarm LGD-4033 standalone log

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Hi everyone,
This post will be of my lgd cycle, posting weekly updates of my strength and mental being.
I have ran an ostarine cycle previously and this will be my 2nd.
My focus is to add more size/ increase strength

Im 19, 5’4 (162cm)
68kg (150lbs)
Dont know my bf% but guessing around 14/15%
I bench the 50kg (110lbs) dumbbells for 6 reps and barbell bench 105kg (230lbs) for 4 reps.
I squat 150kgs (330lbs) for 7 reps, i do not deadlift frequently, i throw them in after squats depending how i feel
My training is more strength hypertrophy focused

Clomid for pct and do have an ai on hand just incase
Other supps;
Fish oil, creatine, preworkout

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
What dosage is lgd? How many weeks?
Starting 5mg for the first 2 weeks then bumping up to 10mg and may experiment with 15mg the last 2 weeks. 8 week cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What training program do you have lined up bro? - your numbers suggest you’ve been training a while already......

Never a fan of someone under 25 running suppressive cycles but you’ve made the decision so good luck - interested to see how get on mate.

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
What training program do you have lined up bro? - your numbers suggest you’ve been training a while already......

Never a fan of someone under 25 running suppressive cycles but you’ve made the decision so good luck - interested to see how get on mate.
5 day split
Mon chest shoulders tri
Tues back bi
Wed legs
Thurs chest shoulders tri
Fri back bi
Sat and sun rest
Works for me i guess
Training for 3 and a half years but its very constant and smart since day 1
Thanks mate !

BigVis

Awards
goodluck man very interestng too see the gains

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to help and roll along! 5’4 I got jokes coming soon lol. Best of luck man

Gc1213

Awards
Good Luck. I would urge you to go get some blood work done first and hold off on starting the cycle until you get the blood drawn. It's best to have a baseline especially given your age so you have a clear picture of exactly what impact the cycle has on you. LGD has the potential to really suppress and can also impact your cholesterol levels. I know these aren't typically things a 19 year old would care about but they are more important numbers than any bench or squat stats. If you are going to track those through a cycle you should also be tracking whats going on inside.

Not meant to preach but just some words of advise from an old man lol.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eat clean on cycle rather than dirty bulk. Also buy kingsguard or cycle assist to take with LGD and you'll be ok. Most anabolics screw with cholesterol. It is what it is.

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Eat clean on cycle rather than dirty bulk. Also buy kingsguard or cycle assist to take with LGD and you'll be ok. Most anabolics screw with cholesterol. It is what it is.
Dirty eating causes more sides for me like acne even when natty so i always stay clean or somewhat clean haha, i will definitely look into some cycle assist

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy CEL cycle assist is only $30 and high quality ingredients

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Week 1 update;
Sides, noticed slight headaches (which im pone to), slight tingling in hands, increased pumps and vascularity, half way through the week my nipples seem to be constantly hard. Squat pr 155kgs (341lbs) x 5 top set, barbell bench pr 105kgs (231lbs) x 5 top set.
I have also purchased a cycle assist which should be in the mail this coming week. Appreciate all the comments

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LGD seems to fully kick in at 15 to 20 days. I get huge pumps on LGD even on a calorie deficit pumps were sick.

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
LGD seems to fully kick in at 15 to 20 days. I get huge pumps on LGD even on a calorie deficit pumps were sick.
Yes ive read alot of reports saying itll fully kick in around that mark, any sides from your experience?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mild headache time to time. Other than that no sides. Doesn't effect my blood pressure at all. M sten and Alpha 1, DMZ really spike my blood pressure. So I love LGD!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How are you sleeping through the night? Are you hydrating enough as well?

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Sounds like an awsome stack! I will be following you, very intrested in the rusults

Airborne2009

Awards
I am 49 5'9 160 in a. Just purchased LGD 4033 and MK2866. I was wondering if I can add test prop,Decca and evil to this cycle...my goal is to reach 185-190 lbs

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am 49 5'9 160 in a. Just purchased LGD 4033 and MK2866. I was wondering if I can add test prop,Decca and evil to this cycle...my goal is to reach 185-190 lbs
Just do one stack or the other. That just sounds like too much and a waste. Spread that out.

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Week 2 update;
Pumps have been crazy, no tingling in hands like week 1 , decrease in headaches.
Back day yesterday and felt like i wanted to keep going and going.
Also tried deadlifts yesterday on back day fresh instead of after squats, got 160kgs (352lbs) for an easy 1 rep
All my main lifts gone up, squats 155kgs (341lbs) x 6, barbell bench 105kgs (231lbs) x 6, dumbbell bench 50kg (110lbs) x 7
Loving the lgd so far, cant wait to train next week

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Forgot to add that i am going to up to dose to 10mg :)

Kasper710

Awards
One advice you’re on cycle ( I disagree with lgd only but anyway ) well you’re on cycle forget about the numbers and don’t chase it focus on the pump ! You have crazy pumps already do a lighter weight for more reps and feel your muscles explode that’s the way you grow on a cycle .

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
One advice you’re on cycle ( I disagree with lgd only but anyway ) well you’re on cycle forget about the numbers and don’t chase it focus on the pump ! You have crazy pumps already do a lighter weight for more reps and feel your muscles explode that’s the way you grow on a cycle .
Yes i know some people will disagree but I prefer to be suppressed than shut down giving my age , yes i do chase numbers on my top lifts but thats one way i know im progressing, i do chase the pump on all accessory movements :) thanks for the advice man

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats what we want to hear.

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Week 3 update;
Sides- have a shorter temper, normally i can tolerate alot of bull****, joints seem to be sore alot but i have read thats one of the sides from the lgd. Besides that everything is going well, more vascular almost 24/7.
Strength keeps going up, dumbbell bench 52.5kgs (115.5lbs) x 6, squats 155kgs (341lbs) x 7

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Just remembered i have about a weeks worth of cjc1295/ghrp6 left which expires on the 3rd of december, should i use it before it expires, thoughts?

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Week 4 update;
Got sick throughout the week but pushed through to make sure i got my workouts in, focus wasnt to lift heavy weight but just to get blood into the muscle. Can feel the lethargic kicking in and definitely feel slightly suppressed. Not really bothering me but do notice it. Ready to smash next weeks workouts

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What mgs you @? Iam currently on lgd as well, alongside rad140

Airborne2009

Awards
I have sustanon 250, evil and Decca would it be a problem to add to my sarms cycle?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why mk2866? Have you ran either solo? You should run lgd/mk677 if your looking to bulk.

Airborne2009

Awards
No it will be my first run...I did some research and noted that these yo stack good together with great results, hence is the reason I want advice on running test, dbol and Decca in conjuction

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would pick either or..The test Decca dbol or the lgd mk677..

Airborne2009

Awards
I am 49 5'9 170lbs.... Last cycle was dbol, decca and tren but did not complete cycle started at 150 lbs went up to 180 but didn't complete the cycle

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am 49 5'9 170lbs.... Last cycle was dbol, decca and tren but did not complete cycle started at 150 lbs went up to 180 but didn't complete the cycle
What's you purpose of triying to run a sarm cycle when you already ran real gear? You could possibly find yourself unimpressed if you go the sarm rout. Sarm vs gear almost same side effects ,less gains

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
10mgs. Hows your cycle going?
Lethargy is kicking in miss gym yesterday due to it..I went to 16mgs for a week seen more gains drop back to 12 gains still constant..Less vascularity than started (lol)..insane pumps,not much strength increase...

Airborne2009

Awards
Ok sounds better...run my sarms for 8 weeks and my gear afterwards

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Week 5 update;
Felt very strong on leg day, got new pr 160kg (352lbs) x 6 , done 4 working sets
1st 160kg x 6
2nd 155kg x 5
3rd 140kg x 8
4th 140kg x 6
Shoulder has been bothering me while doing barbell bench, it has always been an issue, ive only introduced it back into my routine 2 weeks before this cycle and now wanting to drop it for the mean time so probably going to go back to dumbbells for primary chest movement. Bodyweight has increased to 71kg from 68kg beginning of cycle, havnt notice any fat gain. Thinking of increasing lgd dose to 15mg or should i wait another week?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would go to 15 mg for rest of cycle. I would run SERM for 6 weeks. LGD is more suppressive to your HPTA than andros.

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
I would go to 15 mg for rest of cycle. I would run SERM for 6 weeks. LGD is more suppressive to your HPTA than andros.
Running 6 weeks of a serm would be overkill for a sarm cycle in my opinion