Caber/adex dosages for 20mg trest ace oral ED

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how I should dose caber and adex while experimenting with trest ace pre workout? I'm thinking with a dryer compound like epistane or DMZ.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Or possibly solo. This is not a thoroughly planned out cycle or anything just something I'm considering. Just was thinking of options

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
That's a relatively small oral dose. I wouldn't start taking the ancillaries unless it's warranted, unless of course you have pre-existing gyno and then I would use a LOW dose of anastrazole from the jump. A low starting dose such as 0.25mg 3x per week is a soft starting point. As always, adjust up as required. Having a SERM (Nolva/Ralox) on-hand is a must when cycling aromatizing compounds, especially if gyno-prone.

If you choose to stack with another compound, that could change your AI dosage. Having said that, both of the other two steroids you mentioned do not aromatize and should not increase the need for more aromatase inhibition.

I used Inhibit-P for prolactin control while cycling with 50-100mg of Trest ace. I'm sure I would have been fine without it but it was a cheap and mild addition to the cycle. I doubt you will have a need for a dopamine receptor agonist with only 20mg of Trest ace.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Toren. I was thinking 20 mg as I have no experience with trest so I was thinking it would be smart to tread lightly. I do have nolva and clomid as well as adex on hand though. I have just heard a lot about trest aromatizing heavily, but it sounds sooo awesome

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PES 1
Anabolics 10
Supplements 21
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 4