AMS Trenavol

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I can't seem to find many reviews on this. Has anyone used this as a standalone or stacked with something? I have 6 bottles coming in the mail which I plan on running for 90 days at 200mgs per day. Wondering if anyone has any input in regards to how well it works and/or if they experienced any sides.

Thanks

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahhh, I haven't ever heard much positive feedback on them, companies like Hard rock supps were always a better choices

Maybe someone else has personal feedback to give

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
AMS is the only company I know of that sells the 6-kt so there wasn't really any other options.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I think it's the same compound that was in LG 6-Mass if anyone has tried that instead?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Nothing? Alright. I guess I'm the guinea pig.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it's the same compound that was in LG 6-Mass if anyone has tried that instead?
I don't think you will like this much..
this is nothing like tren and more like a heaping turd. you should try to sell it.
this stuff literally does nothing.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you will like this much..
this is nothing like tren and more like a heaping turd. you should try to sell it.
this stuff literally does nothing.
At least I know where to set my expectations now. I know it's nothing like tren. I am not looking for PH gains. I'm going to be running it at a fairly high dose for a longer period of time. Have you used it? Do you know if there are any sides?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At least I know where to set my expectations now. I know it's nothing like tren. I am not looking for PH gains. I'm going to be running it at a fairly high dose for a longer period of time. Have you used it? Do you know if there are any sides?
I used to rep for LG.. I ran this stuff at a high dose.. gave it to friends, ect... no one got anything. their (LGs) Pbold was much better as far as an anabolic.. its weak as well but over the long run it did have some eq like effects, like endurance, increased red blood count, lean hardening..

6 mass just didn't pan out.. BTW.. I think it may be being used in hitechs Superdrol. (laughable I know)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to rep for LG.. I ran this stuff at a high dose.. gave it to friends, ect... no one got anything. their (LGs) Pbold was much better as far as an anabolic.. its weak as well but over the long run it did have some eq like effects, like endurance, increased red blood count, lean hardening..

6 mass just didn't pan out.. BTW.. I think it may be being used in hitechs Superdrol. (laughable I know)
So what is the best muscle builder you have tested.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

Is pbold the same as 17proandro? That looks like it just converts to DHT. The other one they have is M1D but that looks like it's just DHEA. The thing about Trenavol is it is not supposed to have any suppression which is an upside, but will lack in results as it's not really a PH.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is pbold the same as 17proandro? That looks like it just converts to DHT. The other one they have is M1D but that looks like it's just DHEA. The thing about Trenavol is it is not supposed to have any suppression which is an upside, but will lack in results as it's not really a PH.
no not the same. 17 is also known as epiandro. at high doses this stuff is great. m1D is DHEA

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
no not the same. 17 is also known as epiandro. at high doses this stuff is great. m1D is DHEA
What is pbold then? I have no interest in epiandro because of the higher risk of hairloss. I'm trying to stay away from any DHT.
I'm comparing Trenavol more to laxogenin rather than a PH.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
p bold is a 3 or 4 step pro hormone to equipoise. have you tried ARA before? solid product with real results, and accurate human studies supporting its use. truthfully, its probably better for lean mass gains than any of these LG hormones. im trying to understand why you want to even use PHs? sounds like you would be happy to stay natural.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
p bold is a 3 or 4 step pro hormone to equipoise. have you tried ARA before? solid product with real results, and accurate human studies supporting its use. truthfully, its probably better for lean mass gains than any of these LG hormones. im trying to understand why you want to even use PHs? sounds like you would be happy to stay natural.
The only reason I was drawn to the Trenavol is because of the minimal sides. I have tried Ara and I will probably go back to using it again. The last 3-5 years I've mostly been plateauing. I'd like to go the PH route but what I've seen from today's PHs in logs and stuff I haven't been that impressed. Seems like many of the current PHs are more side effects than results.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have a look into 1 andro.. of the current legal stuff its the strongest most effective andro with human studies as well. beware it can make you lethargic after a couple weeks and that is probably the worst side effect for most users..

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
have a look into 1 andro.. of the current legal stuff its the strongest most effective andro with human studies as well. beware it can make you lethargic after a couple weeks and that is probably the worst side effect for most users..
I was intrigued by 1-andro and 19norandro. I almost ran them together with 4 andro but I chickened out. To be honest, everyone talks a big deal about 1-andro but I wasn't all that impressed with the logs I've seen on it. I was considering 6 weeks on halodrol as a first cycle too. Once again, the side effects and stuff usually scare my ass off though.