The best stack

L17

Awards
What is the best stack you’ve ever taking for weight loss? Had major injury and couldn’t train for 1 year gained 45lbs with the depression. Getting back into dialing in the diet and looking for opinions on the best stack. I’m thinking of maybe getting some T3 but don’t know. Currently have anavar, test c, decca,tren, hgc, b12, armadex, but I can get others.
Just let me know what’s the best in your opinion to cut massive weight loss fast
And if you have any opinions on Cardarine or an other SARMS
Also looking for any ideas to increase endurance

5’7 230lbs 35 y/o

Training for ever and done steriods for years

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't want you to take this the wrong way but it sounds like you've gained fat and steroids won't just burn all that fat. It's quite serious when someone that's overweight decides to take t3, clen or steroids. It's unhealthy and the risk when overweight is much higher. You also maybe I say maybe cause some people just switch around completly.. you maybe need to get a routine first, getting diet in check and training so you have the energy and all around well being/motivation to make this stack as good as you can. Are you completly sure you can follow a routine every day? Changing lifestyle?

What do to expect from this cycle? How much weight would you think you could loose? How much fat could you burn? I can tell you that chances are your highly mistaken.

Go on a diet first for a few months, work out and do cardio until you're down to 190, the results will be far superior I promise you.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want you to take this the wrong way but it sounds like you've gained fat and steroids won't just burn all that fat. It's quite serious when someone that's overweight decides to take t3, clen or steroids. It's unhealthy and the risk when overweight is much higher. You also maybe I say maybe cause some people just switch around completly.. you maybe need to get a routine first, getting diet in check and training so you have the energy and all around well being/motivation to make this stack as good as you can. Are you completly sure you can follow a routine every day? Changing lifestyle?

What do to expect from this cycle? How much weight would you think you could loose? How much fat could you burn? I can tell you that chances are your highly mistaken.

Go on a diet first for a few months, work out and do cardio until you're down to 190, the results will be far superior I promise you.
I agree with this statement ^^^ so much.....cut some bf down naturally and then try for a cut cycle bro.

If you’ve been training forever & have done steroids for years you should know this.

FWIW , low doses of Osta solo at 12.5mg ed for about 6-8 weeks with good diet worked well.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with this statement ^^^ so much.....cut some bf down naturally and then try for a cut cycle bro.

If you’ve been training forever & have done steroids for years you should know this.

FWIW , low doses of Osta solo at 12.5mg ed for about 6-8 weeks with good diet worked well.

Yeah it's just not effective at high bodyfat, ive seen it so many times.. Steroids are muscle builders not weightloss compounds, not really fatburners either. They'll add a nice amount of Iean mass making you look more lean and that being it you're already in shape.

I would vote for test primo as the two most optimal for a bigger weightloss and perhaps eq.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like the others already said, you need to diet and train before you just hop on gear. Steroids are called anabolics for a reason; they wont melt away fat. And honestly, I have my doubts that you’ve got very much experience with anabolics considering that you can’t even spell hcg, arimidex, and deca correctly.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed with the diet before the heavier gear. Use some ephedrine maybe some clen if you know you can handle the side effects. I usually do ephedrine and then use a SNS stack of reduce XT, inhibit e, Tta 500, ALCAR 500, and alpha yohimbine and have great results if diet is in check and I do cardio 4-5 times a week

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
What is the best stack you’ve ever taking for weight loss? Had major injury and couldn’t train for 1 year gained 45lbs with the depression. Getting back into dialing in the diet and looking for opinions on the best stack. I’m thinking of maybe getting some T3 but don’t know. Currently have anavar, test c, decca,tren, hgc, b12, armadex, but I can get others.
Just let me know what’s the best in your opinion to cut massive weight loss fast
And if you have any opinions on Cardarine or an other SARMS
Also looking for any ideas to increase endurance

5’7 230lbs 35 y/o

Training for ever and done steriods for years
how far back into training and dieting are you? a couple weeks or months or what?

you might as well get bloodwork to see where you're at.... if you're 35 and have been using AAS for years, there's a good chance you're gonna be on the lower end of T levels....

^FWIW, I had something similar happen and it was the first time my testosterone levels were ever low. I tried to use clomid off and on for a couple years to get my HPTA working right again and it didn't take. am on TRT now...