How long?

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
What's a safe amount of time to run a test cycle with ought having permanent shutdown?

My stats don't really matter, I'm not the one running it. Just asking for input, friend was wanting to run for 8 months. He has everything in hand including pct, additional anabolic he's wanting to take during his test base cycle and Arimidex.

The reasoning for the post is just information, he doesn't want permanent shut down. As awesome as the idea of trt is, not at that state in life yet.

Thanks for any info in advance!

P

Permabulk95

Awards
The longer he goes, the harder it may be to recover

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
If he doesn't want to take the risks of possibly damaging his endocrine health, he should refrain from using steroids. He should absolutely refrain from running an 8 month blast or blast/cruise combination.

"Safe" cycling means bloodwork, shorter cycles with the proper ancillaries, proper PCT, more bloodwork, and then plenty of time off between cycles. This of course guarantees you nothing for having a full recovery. We roll the dice when we try to mess around with mother nature.

There is no safe amount of time. Person A can run one cycle and suffer hormonal issues for a long time. Others can cycle for years and seemingly always bounce back close to where they were before. Genetics, pre-existing health conditions, all these things come into play.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
If he doesn't want to take the risks of possibly damaging his endocrine health, he should refrain from using steroids. He should absolutely refrain from running an 8 month blast or blast/cruise combination.

"Safe" cycling means bloodwork, shorter cycles with the proper ancillaries, proper PCT, more bloodwork, and then plenty of time off between cycles. This of course guarantees you nothing for having a full recovery. We roll the dice when we try to mess around with mother nature.

There is no safe amount of time. Person A can run one cycle and suffer hormonal issues for a long time. Others can cycle for years and seemingly always bounce back close to where they were before. Genetics, pre-existing health conditions, all these things come into play.
I love you.....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

That's the truth. No way to know. I got a friend that runs cycles till he can't afford to and stops with no pct and bounce right back. I know other guys that have a lower test post PCT every time. Everyone is different

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
That's the truth. No way to know. I got a friend that runs cycles till he can't afford to and stops with no pct and bounce right back. I know other guys that have a lower test post PCT every time. Everyone is different
Poor souls

Thank you all for your feedback!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And by the way, why did you say "my stats don't really matter" if the cycle is for your friend, poor soul

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
And by the way, why did you say "my stats don't really matter" if the cycle is for your friend, poor soul
Just because I didn't want to get asked. Since they are irrelevant to this case. I didn't want them to be a contributing factor.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Isn’t 16 weeks generally a ‘long enough’ Cycle...why would he go for 8 months??