Taken Nolvadex for 2 months to reduce manboobs

Saif96

Awards
Hello, I went to the doctor 3 weeks ago because I have manboobs I wanted a doctor opinion on what I should do he said I should take these pills Nolvadex for 2 months and report back to him to reduce the swilling in the chest area, I still havent seen any changes in these past 3 weeks but im hopping it will work next month, I just finnshed the first pack I got 3 more left

so my question is will this help reduce swilling is there things that I should not mix with these pills? I'm currently mixing it with fish oil omega and protien shake and I'm planning on getting muscle gain pills that you tak 3 pills each time before and after workout (total 6 pills a day) and fat burner pills is it ok to take all these pills all togather?

in case your wondering I weight 77kg (169pounds) my height is 177cm (5'8ft)

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Generally I’ve seen Nolva to RARELY work for gyno issues. I’ve tried it aswell for pubertal gyno to no avail.

Saif96

Awards
I dont think you will see drastic change. There will be some reduction but if you truly have gyno then surgery is the only real answer. My advice would be to stop looking at them
well, what if I do laser fat removal instead of surgery would that be better?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Try I3C along with it. One of the members on here had great success with 17-Pro-Andro and an AI

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your "Manboobs" problem is actually hormonal/estrogen related, i.e. gynecomastia, then you don't want Nolvadex, you need Ralox or Caber.
Nolvadex is used to prevent gyno, not reverse it.

Saif96

Awards
If your "Manboobs" problem is actually hormonal/estrogen related, i.e. gynecomastia, then you don't want Nolvadex, you need Ralox or Caber.
Nolvadex is used to prevent gyno, not reverse it.
ill ask my doctor about it when i see him thank you for telling me this

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do a little more research into all three compounds. The more you know the better reasoning you'll have when you speak to your doc.

Nolvadex-SERM
Binds to the breast tissue receptors which prevents real estrogen from binding to it.

Caber-Prolactin Inhibitor
Prevents the secretion of prolactin from the pituitary gland.

Ralox-SERM and AI
Binds to estrogen receptors which prevents real estrogen from binding to it and rendering it inactive.

You might also want to look into Aromasin (Exemestane)
Aromasin-Suicidal AI
Binds to and kills off estrogen permenantly.

Saif96

Awards
Do a little more research into all three compounds. The more you know the better reasoning you'll have when you speak to your doc.

Nolvadex-SERM
Binds to the breast tissue receptors which prevents real estrogen from binding to it.

Caber-Prolactin Inhibitor
Prevents the secretion of prolactin from the pituitary gland.

Ralox-SERM and AI
Binds to estrogen receptors which prevents real estrogen from binding to it and rendering it inactive.

You might also want to look into Aromasin (Exemestane)
Aromasin-Suicidal AI
Binds to and kills off estrogen permenantly.
i wish i knew that when i was there, i'll be sure to show my doctor your comment and see why he gave Nolvadex, is there anything more i should know?

also id like to ask, do you think fat freezing the chest area will help get ride off manboobs?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wish i knew that when i was there, i'll be sure to show my doctor your comment and see why he gave Nolvadex, is there anything more i should know?

also id like to ask, do you think fat freezing the chest area will help get ride off manboobs?
Have you tried actually lifting or doing some isolated chest exercises....

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Slims has def sparked this thread in the right direction.

I'm too tired now, but I'll be back in here in the AM. I should have some descent advice.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
First thing I'd ask is: What is your estimated bodyfat % and are you sure it's actual "Gyno"? I guess if a Doc Rx's Tamoxifen - he'd know, but a lot of guys just aren't lean enough to get rid of all the fat in that area. If it is actual Gyno, there are dudes on here pretty in tune with lessening it with drugs, but surgery is the only sure 100% gone solution.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
He has stated in another thread he is 21% and he has posted pics 'what part of my body should I work on the most'

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

IF this procedure actually works, unless you change the behavior that resulted in chest fat your man boobs are going to return, along with your 21% body fat.

Can you post what your diet currently is and what your workout looks like?

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
IF this procedure actually works, unless you change the behavior that resulted in chest fat your man boobs are going to return, along with your 21% body fat.

Can you post what your diet currently is and what your workout looks like?
He posted in another thread the following

in 2016 i lifted weights for 2 months with the help of my trainer but I quit after I saw no difference at all

last week i started lifting weights with a new trainer in my university and i hope he's better in helping me he said in 6 weeks ill see great improvements

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ill ask my doctor about it when i see him thank you for telling me this
I would do this as you want to make sure what your taking is aiding in the reduction and not wasting time.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used nolva to get rid of actual lumps more then once. But you will see many other post of people that it didn't work for. Can you feel a lump or does it just look puffy? If it's just puffy you can definatley get rid of it though. Did you get blood work?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just seen the 21 percent body fat part. That's probably the problem. Bring it down to at least 15 and that might Help a lot.

Saif96

Awards
yes, i have! last year I did it for over 2 months but I haven't seen any changes so I quit but now I got a new trainer is much better than the last and im currently doing everything

Saif96

Awards
yes, i have! last year I did it for over 2 months but I haven't seen any changes so I quit but now I got a new trainer is much better than the last and im currently doing everything

Saif96

Awards
Just seen the 21 percent body fat part. That's probably the problem. Bring it down to at least 15 and that might Help a lot.
im aiming for 9-11% fat, coach said i can bearly do it in 12 weeks if im lucky thats like 1% fat each week

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im aiming for 9-11% fat, coach said i can bearly do it in 12 weeks if im lucky thats like 1% fat each week
I'd say you need a new coach.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I just posted a discussion on watching your carb intake and taking an AI and SERM with your carbohydrates (natural) or an estrogen detoxifier like I3C.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You quit lifting or you quit doing isolated chest exercises?

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
OP seems to train for a month or two sees no improvement and quits, starts again and quits etc.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your diet is going to play a huge role in the decrease of the body fat bro.
Change in eating habits are required