Cortisol control recommendations after test/eq

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Did my last pin of test/eq Tuesday, looking to begin pct 2 weeks from that Tuesday (10 days from now). Will be taking high dose vitamin c, and reduce xt. Any other recommendations? I of course have clomid, natty test boosters and adex/asin.

**also, does gh lower cortisol?

eddiegee13

Awards
So look into adaptogens. I use em on a daily basis (rhodiola extract and ashwaghanda extract) I use the extracts because they are what's used in the studies. What they help do is not 'lower' cortisol (which can actually be a bad thing) but actually balance them at healthy level.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Any product specifically or just those ingredients?

eddiegee13

Awards
cant post links but i use ashwaghanda gold from nutrigold before bed, and rhodiola rosea 3% salidroside powder from bulk supplements. i use nutrigold because they use 'KSM-66' which is the best form of extract when it comes to ashwaghanda. and bulk supplements 3% because it has high salidrosides content which is the key ingredient for anti stress, fatigue, cognition etc...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL M TEST is a comprehensive natty test booster that contains full doses of KSM-66. Very cost effective as well!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iron Legion Invictus has many fans. It apparently lowers the side effects of high cortisol rather than lowering cortisol itself, so stacking that with Reduce XT would have you covered.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Iron Legion Invictus has many fans. It apparently lowers the side effects of high cortisol rather than lowering cortisol itself, so stacking that with Reduce XT would have you covered.
Invictus is 7 keto isn't it?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT has a full dose of ashwagandha and tongkat ali which help with cortisol. So does the DHAA.

eddiegee13

Awards
AlphaMax XT has a full dose of ashwagandha and tongkat ali which help with cortisol. So does the DHAA.
So depends on what you consider a full dose... so The standard dosage of eurycoma longifolia jack is 200-300mg of a 100:1 extract (the concentration is based on the eurycomamone content), which at least in regards to eurycomamone is as effective as 20-30g of the dry root of the plant. So if you consider the standard to be a full dose, then unless it contains the 100:1 extract, it's not a full dose.