What To Add To TRT?

derek565

Awards
Hi all! I've been lifting for two years and been on TRT for one year for non-lifting related reasons. I'm getting a little tired of stalling and wondering whether there is some "relatively safe" prohormornes or anabolics that I should add to my routine? Like is there anything you'd all take if you were on TRT? Sorry for the broad question, I don't mean to be ignorant. Thank you for your time!

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
You can use extremely suppressive sarms and PH's with huge gains cause of trt. Look into Ment it will throw mass on.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id look into possibly adding in a sarm, LGD4033 would add some fun to your TRT dose for sure

derek565

Awards
What could I expect from LGD realistically? I don't want anything too suppressive...

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
What could I expect from LGD realistically? I don't want anything too suppressive...
You are 100% suppressed due to trt. It doesn't matter if you use suppressive compounds anymore. You will make more gains combining trt and lgd than anyone who takes just lgd. They only thing you need to worry about is estrogen.

derek565

Awards
Got it, sorry to be stupid. Anything other than LGD? Like maybe a prohormone?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Got it, sorry to be stupid. Anything other than LGD? Like maybe a prohormone?
Start with your 1,4 Andros, I wouldn't suggest something like Ment until you become more experienced because it is so powerful

derek565

Awards
Any specific recommendations? I'm in the US if that matters. Thank you for your help!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you're already suppressed if you're non TRT, you can expect increases in muscle growth and a bump in strength

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Any specific recommendations? I'm in the US if that matters. Thank you for your help!
I'd do lgd, but you could do super mandro, Andro the giant stack, or primeval triandro.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With anything that suppresses your hormones, I’d also add in a cycle support for health and safety for your organs . CEL CYCLE ASSIST is recommended by many here on AM.

unorthodoxica

Awards
Hi all! I've been lifting for two years and been on TRT for one year for non-lifting related reasons. I'm getting a little tired of stalling and wondering whether there is some "relatively safe" prohormornes or anabolics that I should add to my routine? Like is there anything you'd all take if you were on TRT? Sorry for the broad question, I don't mean to be ignorant. Thank you for your time!
What would you call relatively safe? When I first got into gear it was pretty common knowledge that all those PH's were not considered safe and more for guys willing to risk their liver for the sake of not pinning. I like to throw in Deca, EQ, NPP, & Masteron. I had a period where I'd shoot Suspension preworkout. Really recommend until you get tired of the painful pins lol