German Pharma Androstebol

setset31

Awards
This is supposed to be the precursor to Bolasterone. Initially this was dosed at 3mg a capsule and suggested to be run at 6mg a day. They now have a photo of it being dosed at 15mg per capsule. Would appreciate anyone info on whether they have run this or know what is going on here. Found another board that I cant seem to join because the website is too buggy and they have a member there who posted about this exact product this past july. Interested in running this and have purchased but now finding myself a little apprehensive since a lot of people claim all the bolasterone products are bunk if they are suggested to be dosed really high. A jump from 3mg to 15mg is pretty significant.

Arnold_strong

Awards
I have tried their EPI20 and Trenavar , their products are good
What does the bottle say ? How much in the tablet ?
Even at 15 mg , one tablet per day should suffice

Arnold_strong

Awards
What does mean being "bunk" ?
Just because a product doesn't work for an individual as they think it should , is it "bunk" ?
I can understand some may be underdosed but being completely ineffective ?
I suggest to use it at 6mg per day
Keep in mind it is a methylated prohormone

setset31

Awards
I have tried their EPI20 and Trenavar , their products are good
What does the bottle say ? How much in the tablet ?
Even at 15 mg , one tablet per day should suffice
That is at least reassuring to here, I appreciate the feedback on whether the company is reputable. So hard to find this stuff on I was very close to ordering from a site that is known to very fishy. I still might, but at least glad to find a good company producing more exotic hormones. When dragon nutrition stopped and all the **** hit the fan with PH's I was really upset because I did not have the funds to stock up. Now if you want to buy anything you have to take a lot more risks and all you have to choose from is lesser known companies, or marked up old expired stock. Pretty close to joining the "dark side".

APC80

APC80

Awards
German Pharmaceuticals stuff is gtg I've used their epi, megatren, osta, GW and S4. There's a few logs on here if you use the search function.

setset31

Awards
Are you in EU ?
No, North East United States. I have been scouring the internet for information on this specific pro hormone or Bolasterone itself and I have to say I am beyond confused by this hormone. I just want to start off by saying that I have used DMZ, Superdrol, and Alpha 1. I just wanted to mention that so people know that I have used "strong" hormones before. Its been probably 3 or 4 years since I did a cycle. I never had unbearable side effects from anything, the only thing I would say I was a little nervous about was while pct'ing from just 3 weeks of 20mg of superdrol I realized my blood pressure must have been jacked up because if I started even just warming up I was hit with unbearable headaches. Before that cycle my blood pressure was 120/80. I have lost a good amount of weight since these cycles were run do to not eating well, and cutting my workouts down to 2 days a week, and being plagued with a gambit of little injuries here and there. From what I have been reading some people call Bolasterone a wet M1T but more toxic, then I see people calling it not a bulker but as hardener? How the f*** do you call something a wet M1T and then in another breath say its not a bulker? At this point I am completely thrown for a loop. I have a very high metabolism and what I would really like is something that will help me possibly heal some of my tendons and put some weight back on. I only ever ran my cycles for 3 weeks because I was very skeptical of being suppressed for too long. My libido always seems to recover pretty well when running Torem in addition to other OTC supplements. I think I may try nolva. At this point Im wondering if I should just shelf this Androstebol and try running my left over SD or Alpha 1. I also have a full bottle of Methyl dht - oxime. Thanks for the feedback APC, appreciate it

Arnold_strong

Awards
DMZ , Sdrol and M1Alpha are proven

So yeah , forget Androstebol

setset31

Awards
DMZ , Sdrol and M1Alpha are proven

So yeah , forget Androstebol
feeling dumb now, they make DMZ, I should have just picked that up instead. I think overall I enjoyed DMZ the most. The strength was not as crazy as Alpha-1 or Sdrol but sides were not as crazy either. Since there does not seem to be an overabundance of recent logs on this I will log for everyone if I decide to go through with it. Thanks again for the input guys.

APC80

APC80

Awards
feeling dumb now, they make DMZ, I should have just picked that up instead. I think overall I enjoyed DMZ the most. The strength was not as crazy as Alpha-1 or Sdrol but sides were not as crazy either. Since there does not seem to be an overabundance of recent logs on this I will log for everyone if I decide to go through with it. Thanks again for the input guys.
Yea they call it mdrol, I used their megatren a while back and put on 20lbsin 6 weeks. Strength went through the roof but I got sick my second week of pct and 5lbs dropped off overnight as everything was just running through me for 2 days. Lost some size but kept the strength and got stronger since. Felt fine as well, no lethargy or feeling suppressed at all.

Arnold_strong

Awards
Megatren is MSTEN and Trenavar , I think
Good combo
It's on my shopping list

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
I have used their mdrol, epi20, tren10, and my favourite of theirs for me is trenavolt xt which is arimistane 50mg and Epi-Andro 200mg. All do as they are meant to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Companies 0
nikosktm Anabolics 19
Kratom267 Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 4