What would you do?? (Fractured wrist mid sarm cycle)

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
What would you do? I’ve had a fractured wrist for the past month that the that the doctor missed. Now I’m in a cast for the next 1 to 2 months w/ limited exercise. I’m taking Ostarine because I was bulking, but now I don’t know if I should stop taking it and save the cycle for when I can start lifting again or keep taking it to maintain muscle mass and help with the healing process (and I can still work legs). Or should I just stop and pct during the time I’m in a cast? Thoughts?

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
I tore my bicep 2/3 of the way they my last cycle. I was in a cast for a month and was told not to lift for 3-4 months. Listen to the doc. If my bicep tore the rest of the way they told me because of where the tear was located the wouldn't even be able to fix it with surgery. It would be like trying to sew hamburger meat back together, not possible. Anyways I just stopped taking everything except a small dose of test to help me heal faster which the doc told me it would. I also stayed on it in hopes of preventing atrophy and I worked out my legs a lot lol. Glad I did too they got way bigger and stronger lol