Nanodrol cycle - Help plz ^_^

Honey

Honey

Awards
Was gonna run Nanodrol for the first time. This is my 6-week cycle. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Nanodrol

Support: Ar1macare + TUDCA

PCT: Nolvadex

What else should I use for PCT? I have a brand new AlphaMax but I'm not sure if that will be any good.

smithmi94

smithmi94

Awards
Could stack with cel m test or clomid to cover all your bases

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For PCT, address the rise in cortisol. SNS REDUCE XT is the gold standard for cortisol control.

A serm such as clomid at 50/50/25/25 would be the recommendation.

A natty test booster such as CEL M TEST is very popular here on AM.

Lastly, a natty anabolic such as epicatechin would help. CEL EPI PLEX is a no prop blend of epi so you know exactly how much you are getting .

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you planning to just run the nanodrol solo?

You considered stacking with something like androtest??......

You have a serm for pct (generally clomid seems to be the preference of most but either clomid or nolva will work - don’t think you need both though).

I’d add a cortisol control like reduce xt and a natty test booster (m test or alpha max), maybe consider some mk677 as well.

Interested to see the results if you run it - heard good things about the gains on this but imo would be better stacked.....

J

Jakey

Awards
I used nolva for my Nano PCT and also used Recycle.

I did it without a test base for 4 weeks and week 2 - 3 was when the lethargy started kicking in, I can see why people recommend one (I wouldn't know which is best tbh). The fact that you're doing a longer cycle would suggest it's needed

Have an AI on hand, it started causing gyno for me (yes it doesn't convert direct but that doesn't mean it won't indirectly cause it)

Gained half a stone (7lbs post PCT) and got my arms to 16 inches finally so I was pretty happy, you feel massive on it.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Are you planning to just run the nanodrol solo?

You considered stacking with something like androtest??......

You have a serm for pct (generally clomid seems to be the preference of most but either clomid or nolva will work - don’t think you need both though).

I’d add a cortisol control like reduce xt and a natty test booster (m test or alpha max), maybe consider some mk677 as well.

Interested to see the results if you run it - heard good things about the gains on this but imo would be better stacked.....
Thanks for this.

Yes on its own because it's my first time on it. I'm not sure I wanna stack with it just yet. Even though I have 2 cycles under my belt.

Ok I have AlphaMax and Nolva, so then just Reduce XT then?

Honey

Honey

Awards
I used nolva for my Nano PCT and also used Recycle.

I did it without a test base for 4 weeks and week 2 - 3 was when the lethargy started kicking in, I can see why people recommend one (I wouldn't know which is best tbh). The fact that you're doing a longer cycle would suggest it's needed

Have an AI on hand, it started causing gyno for me (yes it doesn't convert direct but that doesn't mean it won't indirectly cause it)

Gained half a stone (7lbs post PCT) and got my arms to 16 inches finally so I was pretty happy, you feel massive on it.
Which test base and AI do you recommend?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for this.

Yes on its own because it's my first time on it. I'm not sure I wanna stack with it just yet. Even though I have 2 cycles under my belt.

Ok I have AlphaMax and Nolva, so then just Reduce XT then?
No problems mate, it was the lethargy that is why I’ve seen people suggest stacking it.

I’ve not run it by the way, it’s just one I’ve read up on a bit. 4-andro or 4-ad (androtest for example) would be a good test base. Just go non methyl for whatever you use as the base.....

Get a pharma grade ai on hand if you do stack and just use if gyno shows up.

Are you going to log the run?? Tag me if you do please

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androtest is not gonna really do that much if you don't dose it super high. Nanodrol is strong enough on its own but I always recommend real test.

Your pct is fine, the only concern in ny eyes are gyno and you'd cover that with nolva.. personally I like to use both Clomid and nolva at half dose instead which will keep the sides away and give you the full benefits.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Androtest is not gonna really do that much if you don't dose it super high. Nanodrol is strong enough on its own but I always recommend real test.
What would you recommend if op doesn’t want to pin? Interested for myself as well....wouldn’t the lethargy be an issue solo?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you recommend if op doesn’t want to pin? Interested for myself as well....wouldn’t the lethargy be an issue solo?

Well people claim there are some phs with testosteron resembling effects but I'm always sceptical they can keep up with legit test. Androtest supposedly have this effect but like I said it's so mild that you'd probably have to up the dose a lot to even come close to a low dose legit test. That being said, it doesn't mean it wont help.

Everyone reacts differently but I don't see your getting tired of 4 weeks nanodrol with or without test, Recommended though

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think 4 weeks is plenty for nanodrol personally, but I also think that 6 weeks can be done safely given that you’re planning on using ar1macare pro+tudca. I personally prefer clomid for pct, but if you want nolva, I’d run it 20/20/10/10. I’d use the alphamax xt during pct since you already have it; maybe go nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0mg and alphamax xt 0/0/4/4/4/4capsules for pct. As far as the nanodrol goes, I’d avoid going above 1.5ml per day. I personally don’t think you need anything else, asides from keeping an aromatize inhibitor on hand as a safety precaution and the option of adding a test base if you feel the need to.

Honey

Honey

Awards
I think 4 weeks is plenty for nanodrol personally, but I also think that 6 weeks can be done safely given that you’re planning on using ar1macare pro+tudca. I personally prefer clomid for pct, but if you want nolva, I’d run it 20/20/10/10. I’d use the alphamax xt during pct since you already have it; maybe go nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0mg and alphamax xt 0/0/4/4/4/4capsules for pct. As far as the nanodrol goes, I’d avoid going above 1.5ml per day. I personally don’t think you need anything else, asides from keeping an aromatize inhibitor on hand as a safety precaution and the option of adding a test base if you feel the need to.
Perfect. Helpful as always.

Ok so

Nanodrol 1/1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5
TUDCA (Olympus) 500/500/500/500/500/500
Ar1macare Pro (Olympus) 8/8/8/8/8/8

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0
Alphamax XT 0/0/4/4/4/4

What AI do you recommend?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d go 1.00/1.25/1.25/1.25/1.50/1.50ml for the nanodrol; you can always adjust the dosing during the cycle if it’s too much and whatnot. Ar1macare pro I’d run at 6 caps a day, skip the first 2 days (this will allow you to run 6caps a day for the remainder of the cycle) Pct layout is great. I’d keep exemestane on hand for the aromatize inhibitor.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d also go pick up a 1ml oral syringe to measure out the doses. The dropper that comes with it isn’t very easy to use.

Honey

Honey

Awards
I’d go 1.00/1.25/1.25/1.25/1.50/1.50ml for the nanodrol; you can always adjust the dosing during the cycle if it’s too much and whatnot. Ar1macare pro I’d run at 6 caps a day, skip the first 2 days (this will allow you to run 6caps a day for the remainder of the cycle) Pct layout is great. I’d keep exemestane on hand for the aromatize inhibitor.
Do you need a prescription for Exemestane?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you need a prescription for Exemestane?
It’s a prescription drug, so just like nolva, you’ll have to find a place to buy it from without a prescription

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d also go pick up a 1ml oral syringe to measure out the doses. The dropper that comes with it isn’t very easy to use.
Yeah either it's the saliva or the compound or even the mix of the two that kinda destroys the mark where youre supposed to read the measurements.. on top of that it gets bubbly easily and you don't know wether it's air or liquid

Honey

Honey

Awards
It’s a prescription drug, so just like nolva, you’ll have to find a place to buy it from without a prescription
Even if I did, my country's customs would take one look at it and shred it. I'll have to see...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also how do you dose Exemestane?
It will depend on the person and how much estrogen they are dealing with. It’s unlikely that you’ll need it, but if you do, I’d start at about 12.5mg eod.

Honey

Honey

Awards
It will depend on the person and how much estrogen they are dealing with. It’s unlikely that you’ll need it, but if you do, I’d start at about 12.5mg eod.
Ok cool.

What about maintaining libido? I think Nanodrol is likely to affect that?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok cool.

What about maintaining libido? I think Nanodrol is likely to affect that?
A test base. 4 andro, topical trest, test, etc. It’s nothing really necessary, but if you want to avoid possible lethargy and the likely reduction of libido while on the cycle, then it’s probably worth considering.

J

Jakey

Awards
Which test base and AI do you recommend?
Maybe something like trest ? (though you'd definitely need an AI on hand)

Exemestane tends to the most recommended due to being suicidal, I used anastrazole with no issues.

My libido only got tanked in the last week though I reckon it will be pretty individual.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Exemestane tends to the most recommended due to being suicidal, I used anastrazole with no issues.

My libido only got tanked in the last week though I reckon it will be pretty individual.
Exemestane is also more friendly on lipids as well

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
I believe if your pet rat needs a AI ... premier research may be able to help....they have there own forum here

Honey

Honey

Awards
I'm a bit confused about the dosing of Arimidex (AI). So do I take 0.5 mg EOD until I reach 12.5 mg (25 days)?

Also, what are the main gyno symptoms should I be watching out for?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a bit confused about the dosing of Arimidex (AI). So do I take 0.5 mg EOD until I reach 12.5 mg (25 days)?

Also, what are the main gyno symptoms should I be watching out for?
We were talking about exemestane, not arimidex. You don’t use an aromatize inhibitor unless you need it. If you do need it, you’d want to start at either 6.25mg eod or 12.5mg eod. Gyno symptoms are puffy nipples, lumps under nipples and nipple sensitivity/pain.

Honey

Honey

Awards
We were talking about exemestane, not arimidex. You don’t use an aromatize inhibitor unless you need it. If you do need it, you’d want to start at either 6.25mg eod or 12.5mg eod. Gyno symptoms are puffy nipples, lumps under nipples and nipple sensitivity/pain.
Isn't Arimidex still a viable AI though?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn't Arimidex still a viable AI though?
Yes, but I was talking about exemestane when I said 12.5mg eod. If you need to use arimidex, I’d start at .5mg e3d and adjust as necessary. But as I said before; make sure you don’t use an aromatize inhibitor unless you truly need it.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Yes, but I was talking about exemestane when I said 12.5mg eod. If you need to use arimidex, I’d start at .5mg e3d and adjust as necessary. But as I said before; make sure you don’t use an aromatize inhibitor unless you truly need it.
Got it. That dosage is making sense now. But doesn't every 3 days sound a bit...scarce? Or do you just keep taking it until the gyno fades?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got it. That dosage is making sense now. But doesn't every 3 days sound a bit...scarce? Or do you just keep taking it until the gyno fades?
You could start at .25mg eod or even .5mg eod. Everyone will respond differently, so it’s hard to say.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
OP. Didn’t you just recent end another cycle. How long was PCT + time off?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't use an ai to combat an already developed gyno that's what nolva is for.. to not having to use nolva you run an ai during cycle. If you take the risk of not running the ai you might be fine or you might not, but you need to have nolva on hand. Personally I'm not sensitive what so ever but you never know how youll react.

Honey

Honey

Awards
I'm just ordering the stuff. I'm not taking it yet.

It's already been a month since my last cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm just ordering the stuff. I'm not taking it yet.

It's already been a month since my last cycle.
Wait at least 2-3 months more at minimum; it’s not worth risking permanent suppression because you want it asap.

M

Mikey boy

Awards

Did you dose your anastrazole during or after your pct? And what dose?

B

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have been considering doing 1.5mg a day for 6 weeks instead of 4 with OL tudca and ar1...

Has the guru or anyone else in this thread gone that far without feeling like ****?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been considering doing 1.5mg a day for 6 weeks instead of 4 with OL tudca and ar1...

Has the guru or anyone else in this thread gone that far without feeling like ****?
I wouldn’t personally. Maybe 1/1/1/1/1.5/1.5 or something. Nanodrol is more potent mg per mg compared to typical msten.