Side Effects of SD??

gator0090

Awards
I'm hearing different things about SD and the side effects that can be produced from it. Here is what I heard are some of the side effects:

Testicle Shrinkage
High Cholestral
Inc Skin Acne
Dec Libido

Are these valid side effects or no? I was planning to start my first cycle with 10mg, milk thistle, and hawthorned berries for four weeks. I am looking for around a 20 lb gain. Is this the best way?

Brooklyn

Awards
I'm going to assume you're not joking and suggest that you do a search on the board for those answers. They've been given a million times.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
You forgot hair loss, gyno and around 100 others. Slim but possible.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
4 week cycle eh?

Cholestral?? cholesterol

22 years old?

crozowns

Awards
I did a 4 week cycle. Made incredible gains in strength and lean mass. Anyways only sides I had were the following:

I was VERY lethargic starting up on the second week. I was falling asleep every chance I could and slept 7-8 hours every night.

Testicle shrinkage was minimal, and even if it was more, PCT still helps you out here.

Acne indeed appeared, starting on my back and then onto my face. The acne wasnt a big deal tho, it was hard to spot and VERY minimal.

My appetite while on SD was not that large, in fact, I had to force myself to eat at times.

Well thats it! Hope this helps. Enjoy and stay safe!

roadsidejustice

Awards
I ran SD solo at 20mg. Acne flared up. Libido was crushed big time. Nuts turned into a walnut shell. I will run 4DERM next time around to help w/libido....but I did put 50lbs on my bench. Nothing in life is free.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran SD solo at 20mg. Acne flared up. Libido was crushed big time. Nuts turned into a walnut shell. I will run 4DERM next time around to help w/libido....but I did put 50lbs on my bench. Nothing in life is free.
I would take all of those for a brief period if I could add 50lbs on my bench and keep it. I really noticed no sides at all, just alittle lethargy and perhaps some increased aggression (but I am naturally agressive so could've just been the "time of the month"). I think my acne actually cleared up. BTW gator, all those side effects you mentioned are sides from any steroid use, not just Superdrol. SD was VERY mild, so FWIW I would reconsider your position. Taking MT and HB for your cycle seems useless to me, doesn't it take 2 months before HB actually begins to work its magic? About 1 month for MT?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long does it take to get libido back to normal

burnuphard

Awards
I was VERY lethargic starting up on the second week. I was falling asleep every chance I could and slept 7-8 hours every night.
I'm on day eight and I've been sleeping like a madman. I get up to eat and that's about it. After sleeping...probably, 20 out of the last 30 hours, I think I've snapped out of it.