TURNING PCT INTO A NATTY CYCLE??

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming close to the end of my 12 week LGD cycle and I'm ready to start my PCT. would anyone advise against turning my PCT into basically a natty cycle with adding all sorts of natty goodies?

What my PCT looks like now:
Clomid (4 weeks)
MTest (2 weeks into PCT) (8 week cycle)
Xgels (2 weeks into PCT) (6 weeks cycle)
MK677 (entire PCT)
Reduce XT (4 weeks)
Exemistane (6.25 EOD)

I am thinking of adding one of the following compunds like straight Laxogenin or Follidrone 2.0 or Anafuse or Massmax XT 2 weeks into the PCT.

Would anyone advise against running these right after a cycle during your PCT?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Im sure some will say its not neccessary. But im a supplement whore so i say go for it. Add laxo 150-200mg oral a day (hi tech or Olympus labs) and FD2 or ep1logue and run each for 12 weeks. If funds allow why not. Is it needed? Absolutely not. But it can be fun and wouldn't hurt anything but your wallet.

For example, here is my PCT i have planned coming up after my next cycle. Very similar to yours.

PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5
Exem 0/0/0/12.5mgE3D/12.5mgE3D/6.25mgE3D/6.25mgE3D
Zoo MK677 20mg/indefinitely until i feel like stopping
BLR Rebirth Weeks 3-7
Evomuse Testruction Weeks 1-8
Chaos and Pain Cannibal Alpha PCT Weeks 1-8
BPS Sustain Alpha Weeks 2-10
OL ASHWAGANDHA 2.5G/day weeks 1-16
SNS Reduce XT Weeks 2-6
SNS X GELS Weeks 1-8 1-1.5G Pre W.O
OL Epilogue Weeks 1-12
OL STRENGTH Laxo 200mg/day weeks 1-8
OL Tr1umph weeks 1-16

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The deeper and deeper I get into the releam of supplements the more and more I spread my legs wide open lol. I'm turning into a sup whore for sure!

Funds do permit I just didn't want to **** up my PCT by adding too much into it.

Complete change on products, due to super super sweets deals at Nutriverse I am really leaning towards OL DermaStrength Unleashed and OL Epilogue.

Do you prefer Oral Laxo over Derma? The whole obsorbtion rate argument has me worrying.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
The deeper and deeper I get into the releam of supplements the more and more I spread my legs wide open lol. I'm turning into a sup whore for sure!

Funds do permit I just didn't want to **** up my PCT by adding too much into it.

Complete change on products, due to super super sweets deals at Nutriverse I am really leaning towards OL DermaStrength Unleashed and OL Epilogue.

Do you prefer Oral Laxo over Derma? The whole obsorbtion rate argument has me worrying.
Nah man ive used both oral and TD with olympus labs honestly TD may have been a little better than the oral or at least thats when i started to get strongest because of the most joint/tendon relief it provided for my shoulders. I applied the TD laxo to my shoulders and i know its supposed to be systemic delivery and not localized but it helped my shoulder mobility and strength more than any other supp out there. Thats the only reason im going to run it again is because how amazing my shoulders felt on it. I was applying 4ml a day though of the TD so a bottle only lasted me 15 days so 2 bottles a month but it was worth it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for knowledge - was planning to run a 3 month natty bridge from this current cycle to next (using mk677 as the main player) - interested on what other bottles of joy I could include.

Also a suppoholic

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already mentioned, SNS XGELS along with SNS REDUCE XT is a great natty cycle.

BigVis

Awards
yeah mk677 is a nice addition for pct 4 sure! baught a few bags when sarms4you had their mk on sale

any ideas for your next cycle???

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No clue on my next cycle, right now I'm getting all my PCT supplements ready!

This cycle was a bit watery so something more dry and leaner. I'm strictly oral so I'm still researching.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah man ive used both oral and TD with olympus labs honestly TD may have been a little better than the oral or at least thats when i started to get strongest because of the most joint/tendon relief it provided for my shoulders. I applied the TD laxo to my shoulders and i know its supposed to be systemic delivery and not localized but it helped my shoulder mobility and strength more than any other supp out there. Thats the only reason im going to run it again is because how amazing my shoulders felt on it. I was applying 4ml a day though of the TD so a bottle only lasted me 15 days so 2 bottles a month but it was worth it.

Just started PCT, and I had some questions OL DermaStrength. You have used it right?

Is it suppose to be thick like lotion or watery? Are you suppose to shake it to mix before use? When I shake mine it leaks everywhere out of the nozzle

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Just started PCT, and I had some questions OL DermaStrength. You have used it right?

Is it suppose to be thick like lotion or watery? Are you suppose to shake it to mix before use? When I shake mine it leaks everywhere out of the nozzle
I cover the nozzle with my hand when i shake it. And use a sandwich baggy to apply all TD's or you can use gloves. I find sandwich baggy to be easier as you can fit your hand in it and then just rub it all in with the baggie. Mine was pretty thin liquid

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sure some will say its not neccessary. But im a supplement whore so i say go for it. Add laxo 150-200mg oral a day (hi tech or Olympus labs) and FD2 or ep1logue and run each for 12 weeks. If funds allow why not. Is it needed? Absolutely not. But it can be fun and wouldn't hurt anything but your wallet.

For example, here is my PCT i have planned coming up after my next cycle. Very similar to yours.

PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5
BLR Rebirth Weeks 3-7
SNS Reduce XT Weeks 2-6
OL Epilogue Weeks 1-12
OL Tr1umph weeks 1-16
This pretty much looks like my PCT, I'm on the fence about when I should start Exemistane. Week 1-4, I'm thinking 6.25EOD.

What's your reasoning on starting it week 4 and rather than the first week?

My First PCT so I'm trying to get it all right!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5
BLR Rebirth Weeks 3-7
SNS Reduce XT Weeks 2-6
OL Epilogue Weeks 1-12
OL Tr1umph weeks 1-16
This pretty much looks like my PCT, I'm on the fence about when I should start Exemistane. Week 1-4, I'm thinking 6.25EOD.

What's your reasoning on starting it week 4 and rather than the first week?

My First PCT so I'm trying to get it all right!

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As I feel myself slowly turning into a supplement whore my dam self this is definitely an interesting thread.. I am in

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCT STARTED *11/14/2017*

Weight: 205

Week 1

Morning Dosages:
Flexatril - 3 tabs (joint support)
Huperzine A - 1 tab (MK677 asssit)

DermaStrength Unleashed Laxogenin - 1 pump (directly after shower)

PWO Dosages:
Xgels - 5 tabs (45 min before workout)
DermaStrength Unleashed - 1 pump (45 min before workout)

PM Dosages:
Clomid - 50mg (before bed)
MK677 - 25mg (before bed)
Exemistane - 6.25 EOD (before bed)

Week 2: I'll add in OL Epilogue and Reduce XT

Week 3: I'll add in Mtest

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCT STARTED *11/14/2017*

Weight: 202

Week 2

Morning Dosages:
Flexatril - 3 tabs (joint support)
Huperzine A - 1 tab (MK677 assist
Reduce XT - 1 tab

DermaStrength Unleashed Laxogenin - 1 pump (directly after shower)

PWO Dosages:
Xgels - 5 tabs (45 min before workout)
DermaStrength Unleashed - 1 pump (45 min before workout)
Epilogue - 2 tabs (45min before workout)
Kraken PWO + 4 grams L-Citrullene

Post Workout:
Reduce XT - 1 tab( hour after workout)
******* Mass Gainer - 2 scoops

PM Dosages:
Clomid - 50mg (before bed)
MK677 - 25mg (before bed)
Exemistane - 6.25 E3D (before bed)
Ruduce XT - 1 tab (before bed)

Week 3: I'll add in Mtest

So far my PCT has been GREAT! I am actually feeling better than I did during my cycle, no joint issues and I am able to workout everyday so far without taking off any days, my body feels recovered and my motivation is great! I have lost a little weight and size which I believe was water weight but I'm looking more cut. My strength is also the same, if anything I'm feeling stronger!

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds great.Always good when you feeling good pcycle..