New PH's

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I haven't taken any prohormes since the ban of 2015. I did manage to stock up on m14ad, tren, ment, epi, haladrol and SD. I've noticed new things like DMZ 5.0, helladrol, etc...are any of these effective and as good as the old school stuff? Are there any other new PHs on the market. I'm thinking about trying some if they are worth a crap. Planning a cycle with a bridge into sarm/cardarine later in the year. Thanks!

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
That's what I figured. Eventually I'm gonna run out though. Might be 5 years down the road so I have some time

Scott4bama15

Awards
I haven't taken any prohormes since the ban of 2015. I did manage to stock up on m14ad, tren, ment, epi, haladrol and SD. I've noticed new things like DMZ 5.0, helladrol, etc...are any of these effective and as good as the old school stuff? Are there any other new PHs on the market. I'm thinking about trying some if they are worth a crap. Planning a cycle with a bridge into sarm/cardarine later in the year. Thanks!
You can still get Msten, DMZ, Hexadrone, Trest, Cyanostane, and Dimethandrostenol. Max LMG will likely always be around. DEA is currently scheduling some of those so keep that in mind. So yeah there’s still some good ones around.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can still get Msten, DMZ, Hexadrone, Trest, Cyanostane, and Dimethandrostenol. Max LMG will likely always be around. DEA is currently scheduling some of those so keep that in mind. So yeah there’s still some good ones around.
I don’t think they are legal though, they just weren’t listed as strictly I guess