20mg of each in a tablet.
3-4 week course taking 1 per day.

PCT ran afterwards.

What’s your opinions guys?

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Pointless at 1 a day for that short of time. Why would anyone combine those together like that?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, don't use those.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral only cycles are not worth it in my opinion and stacking these at low dose seems illogical. Anadrol is different from winstrol and anavar , much stronger for bulking. Winstrol in my opinion is better than anavar but with more sides. Winstrol and anadrol should be 50mg per day (also my opinion) and you dont wanna stack any oral really at medium to high dose

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want test in your body. Oral cycles are only for people who are too afraid of needles. I got no problem with people doing it but I just don't agree with it.

Will you see results? Sure.. but what is your bodyfat? You have different compounds for different reason. Winstrol would be useless at high bodyfat as an example

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Pointless at even 2 a day?
At two a day, it's not pointless per say, But if it's oral only and 4 weeks it won't do much in terms of keepable gains. Also at 2 a day it is 40mg of winstrol and 40mg of adrol. 80mg of hepatoxic compounds in other words.

40mg of Anavar will not significantly impact the liver. Anavar and Anadrol are both part of the Oxy family btw.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At two a day, it's not pointless per say, But if it's oral only and 4 weeks it won't do much in terms of keepable gains. Also at 2 a day it is 40mg of winstrol and 40mg of adrol. 80mg of hepatoxic compounds in other words.

40mg of Anavar will not significantly impact the liver. Anavar and Anadrol are both part of the Oxy family btw.
they are all dht, hairloss might be a problem for some, and anadrol can give gyno so an ai would be recommended. Some people like to go half half on var winstrol but whats the point..

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? You'd be better off running one of these compounds at 50+ mg. Which one you choose would be dependant upon your goals.

A

Andyt303

Awards
First cycle I ever did was dbol.

I’ve ran Test E and Anavar before three or four times. 6 week cycles. Never been scared of needles.

My goal would be add a little bit of size but mostly rip up.

I’m on an already low body fat percentage. 10% roughly.

31 years of age. Full strong head of hair but would certainly be put off from hair loss.

Guy on a building site had these and wanted to flog them, said he’s too old for all that now. I’ve not paid him yet got till Monday when he is back in. I can always give them back to him.

Just wondered on benefits and risks of taking them.

My diet is good, I don’t drink. And i’m Hitting the gym 5 days a week.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anavar and winstrol won't pack on size without test but will make you hard and vascular. Anadrol is the best bulking steroid in my opinion but won't be as clean as the other two and I wouldn't run without test here either.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait you did 6 week test E cycle? That's way too short on E.

Why don't you do 12 weeks and see what happens..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oral only cycles are not a waste and can be very effective if done correctly but that mix is pointless and those doses don't make any sense whatsoever

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral only cycles are not a waste and can be very effective if done correctly but that mix is pointless and those doses don't make any sense whatsoever

But taking safety and maximal gains in consideration , oral only is kinda bad. There's really no point not doing test if you're not scared of it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But taking safety and maximal gains in consideration , oral only is kinda bad. There's really no point not doing test if you're not scared of it
If your 6 weeks out from a show lots of guys drop test and run winny clen and t3, lots of guys run tbol only with great results. The ppl I'm speaking of, myself included but years back also have no issues pinning. There's plenty of times that a oral cycle can work successful. I agree with you that test should be in most cycles but there's even ways to run injectable cycles successful without test.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your 6 weeks out from a show lots of guys drop test and run winny clen and t3, lots of guys run tbol only with great results. The ppl I'm speaking of, myself included but years back also have no issues pinning. There's plenty of times that a oral cycle can work successful. I agree with you that test should be in most cycles but there's even ways to run injectable cycles successful without test.

Oh for sure you can get results , i have done it too

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I'm following... you guys are keeping this interesting.. and informative... what would be good on the later end of a test a deca cycle... since yall are on the subject.....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm following... you guys are keeping this interesting.. and informative... what would be good on the later end of a test a deca cycle... since yall are on the subject.....
When was test deca the subject? Or do u mean sense were talking orals what to add

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
When was test deca the subject? Or do u mean sense were talking orals what to add
Yeah I figured since yall were on the subject of orals what would be a nice addition at the end...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just think stacking methylated orals is dumb; why not just use like 1 oral to kickstart some test or something

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Run the Anadrol as a kickstart for 4 weeks, throw in some test-e for 16 weeks, and finish off with the Var for the last 8 weeks. Dump the winny

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe he left.. people tend to ask questions and never come back

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Run the Anadrol as a kickstart for 4 weeks, throw in some test-e for 16 weeks, and finish off with the Var for the last 8 weeks. Dump the winny
All one pill.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thinking about this stack is making my prostate hurt

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t forget a proper cycle support and tudca. CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA will protect your organs and liver.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established