Rad 140

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Rad 140

Hey guys. I just wanted to make a thread to warn you guys about Rad 140. I've done a few PH/DS and sarm cycles and never had any problems. I did 3 months at 30 mg, and that stuff did a number on my body. The results were great, so I can vouchers for that, but my liver values and lipids were through the roof. ALT was at 482, AST at 260, and cholesterol over 300, LDL 240. These numbers were an absolute horror.

To make things even worse, I had a gym flare up during the cycle. I'd definitely recommend avoiding this compound if possible. There's definitely better stuff out there.

2. 30mg for 12 weeks.. I'm not surprised at all.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    30mg for 12 weeks.. I'm not surprised at all.
    Between the studies that have been done and the positive feedback people are giving I was definitely surprised. Nothing previously indicated that it could cause liver damage or gyno. The lipid levels are a no brainer though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Phildago55 View Post
    Between the studies that have been done and the positive feedback people are giving I was definitely surprised. Nothing previously indicated that it could cause liver damage or gyno. The lipid levels are a no brainer though.
    Have you had follow up bloods? Things getting better?

5. Quote Originally Posted by user567 View Post
    Have you had follow up bloods? Things getting better?
    Yeah, I did, thanks for asking. Everything is back to normal now, it took me two months, but I'm doing well. Lucky I'm young, have good habits (don't drink/smoke) and normally health.

I understand that I was taking a high dose for a long time, and I shouldve been more cautious, but I was pretty convinced it was safe stuff. Basically I trwated as if I were going to run a long non-methylated prohormone cycle.
    •   

6. There have been numerous reports both on and off this forum of liver and lipid values going off the radar etc.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    There have been numerous reports both on and off this forum of liver and lipid values going off the radar etc.
    I'm not going to say that I went in depth on the forums, but I did read the research, and do a pretty thorough Google search for threads. I saw one guy who claimed a slight increase in liver value, however he wasn't positive it was the rad. A lot of people on thw forums have stacked compounds with rad as well, confounding any results. I really must stress that the research is what convinced me though.

I'm just here to confirm that it is in fact dangerous. Im not dead or permanently damaged, however it isn't something to be taken lightly.

8. The guys from tgb posted a video on rad and lipids.

9. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    The guys from tgb posted a video on rad and lipids.
    Would you post the link here?

10. The reason I have a bottle nearly full left in my stash

11. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    The reason I have a bottle nearly full left in my stash
    Good choice. There's better stuff out there for sure, the sides are not worth it

12. 30mg for 12 weeks seems like a very high dosage. It is at the higher limit of the range that has been tested for safety. SARMS are still relatively untested for safety, although many medications that we consider innocent can cause a transient rise in liver enzymes and a disruption in blood lipids.

Where did you get the recommendation to run that dose?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Thefatbloke View Post
    30mg for 12 weeks seems like a very high dosage. It is at the higher limit of the range that has been tested for safety. SARMS are still relatively untested for safety, although many medications that we consider innocent can cause a transient rise in liver enzymes and a disruption in blood lipids.

Where did you get the recommendation to run that dose?
    I reviewed a few logs, watched some video logs, and read the research. I'm 230 lb, so based on the 0.1mg/kg & 1mg/kg doses used in primate research I thought 30 mg should be about right.

14. I really like rad140 at the 30mg dosage it really doesn't surprise me about the liver values being high at all... my buddy had bloods done after and lgd run and his values were all messed up as well...
    this will detour me from wanting to further run rad140 although I really enjoyed the leaning effects while in a calorie deficit and still stack plates.... thanx for posting bud appreciate the info.....

15. Did you run anything else? Why 30mg a day and not less?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Phildago55 View Post
    ...I really must stress that the research is what convinced me though.

I'm just here to confirm that it is in fact dangerous. Im not dead or permanently damaged, however it isn't something to be taken lightly.
    So like a methyl PH run a quality cycle assist supp to manage sides with TUDCA to clean the liver?

17. I binned all my RAD awhile back, didnt react well to it at all. Give me anavar anyday.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Phildago55 View Post
    Hey guys. I just wanted to make a thread to warn you guys about Rad 140. I've done a few PH/DS and sarm cycles and never had any problems. I did 3 months at 30 mg, and that stuff did a number on my body. The results were great, so I can vouchers for that, but my liver values and lipids were through the roof. ALT was at 482, AST at 260, and cholesterol over 300, LDL 240. These numbers were an absolute horror.

To make things even worse, I had a gym flare up during the cycle. I'd definitely recommend avoiding this compound if possible. There's definitely better stuff out there.
    What brand did you use for your cycle?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    I binned all my RAD awhile back, didnt react well to it at all. Give me anavar anyday.
    Dang about to do some research with Brawn nutrition UK, their RAD. At moderate doses reviews are quote good for pets...

Lot of negative reactions, i assume all ran with cycle support suppz to negate sides?

20. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Dang about to do some research with Brawn nutrition UK, their RAD. At moderate doses reviews are quote good for pets...

Lot of negative reactions, i assume all ran with cycle support suppz to negate sides?
    Ive run all the main AAS injectables and orals, and none ever gave me BP issues and bloody semen. I tried running it twice, didnt get past a week. RAD is just something else. For me, anyway.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    bloody semen.
    .......and there goes rad off my list of things to try ��

22. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    .......and there goes rad off my list of things to try ��
    Haha, lots of guys run it fine, and I cant say Ive ever read anyone else specifically experience all the sides I got.

23. I never had any issues with Rad-140. Maybe some slight lethargy one of the 3 times i used it. It stacks great with 250-300mg of Test-E.

I don't see a need to go over 10-15mg of Rad. I actually found 8-12mg of OL Rad to have no noticeable side-effects (stacked with Test) other than muscle fullness and better usage of calories. It works well as a dry "kicker".

I think cycles of 4-6 weeks are best with Rad. I would never take a research drug for 12 straight weeks; To many unknowns.

Be safe gentleman....or somewhat anyway.

24. Iím currently running Rad @ 10mg a day and havenít experienced any negative sides so far. Appetite has been awesome. Gym sessions going awesome. Iím on the end of week two.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RAD-140 PCT?
    By I Dont Lift in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 12:38 PM
  2. RAD 140 VS LGD-4033
    By paul56778 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-09-2016, 10:43 AM
  3. Whats the best stack to run with RAD 140?
    By sdvette in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-20-2016, 02:41 AM
  4. [LOG] OL LGD & RAD-140
    By rafy99 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-09-2016, 05:23 PM
  5. rad 140 vs LGD4033 question
    By ninez87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-04-2015, 07:20 PM