Rad 140

Phildago55

Awards
Hey guys. I just wanted to make a thread to warn you guys about Rad 140. I've done a few PH/DS and sarm cycles and never had any problems. I did 3 months at 30 mg, and that stuff did a number on my body. The results were great, so I can vouchers for that, but my liver values and lipids were through the roof. ALT was at 482, AST at 260, and cholesterol over 300, LDL 240. These numbers were an absolute horror.

To make things even worse, I had a gym flare up during the cycle. I'd definitely recommend avoiding this compound if possible. There's definitely better stuff out there.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
30mg for 12 weeks.. I'm not surprised at all.

Phildago55

Awards
30mg for 12 weeks.. I'm not surprised at all.
Between the studies that have been done and the positive feedback people are giving I was definitely surprised. Nothing previously indicated that it could cause liver damage or gyno. The lipid levels are a no brainer though.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Between the studies that have been done and the positive feedback people are giving I was definitely surprised. Nothing previously indicated that it could cause liver damage or gyno. The lipid levels are a no brainer though.
Have you had follow up bloods? Things getting better?

Phildago55

Awards
Have you had follow up bloods? Things getting better?
Yeah, I did, thanks for asking. Everything is back to normal now, it took me two months, but I'm doing well. Lucky I'm young, have good habits (don't drink/smoke) and normally health.

I understand that I was taking a high dose for a long time, and I shouldve been more cautious, but I was pretty convinced it was safe stuff. Basically I trwated as if I were going to run a long non-methylated prohormone cycle.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
There have been numerous reports both on and off this forum of liver and lipid values going off the radar etc.

Phildago55

Awards
There have been numerous reports both on and off this forum of liver and lipid values going off the radar etc.
I'm not going to say that I went in depth on the forums, but I did read the research, and do a pretty thorough Google search for threads. I saw one guy who claimed a slight increase in liver value, however he wasn't positive it was the rad. A lot of people on thw forums have stacked compounds with rad as well, confounding any results. I really must stress that the research is what convinced me though.

I'm just here to confirm that it is in fact dangerous. Im not dead or permanently damaged, however it isn't something to be taken lightly.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The guys from tgb posted a video on rad and lipids.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason I have a bottle nearly full left in my stash

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
30mg for 12 weeks seems like a very high dosage. It is at the higher limit of the range that has been tested for safety. SARMS are still relatively untested for safety, although many medications that we consider innocent can cause a transient rise in liver enzymes and a disruption in blood lipids.

Where did you get the recommendation to run that dose?

Phildago55

Awards
30mg for 12 weeks seems like a very high dosage. It is at the higher limit of the range that has been tested for safety. SARMS are still relatively untested for safety, although many medications that we consider innocent can cause a transient rise in liver enzymes and a disruption in blood lipids.

Where did you get the recommendation to run that dose?
I reviewed a few logs, watched some video logs, and read the research. I'm 230 lb, so based on the 0.1mg/kg & 1mg/kg doses used in primate research I thought 30 mg should be about right.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I really like rad140 at the 30mg dosage it really doesn't surprise me about the liver values being high at all... my buddy had bloods done after and lgd run and his values were all messed up as well...
this will detour me from wanting to further run rad140 although I really enjoyed the leaning effects while in a calorie deficit and still stack plates.... thanx for posting bud appreciate the info.....

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Did you run anything else? Why 30mg a day and not less?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...I really must stress that the research is what convinced me though.

I'm just here to confirm that it is in fact dangerous. Im not dead or permanently damaged, however it isn't something to be taken lightly.
So like a methyl PH run a quality cycle assist supp to manage sides with TUDCA to clean the liver?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I binned all my RAD awhile back, didnt react well to it at all. Give me anavar anyday.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I just wanted to make a thread to warn you guys about Rad 140. I've done a few PH/DS and sarm cycles and never had any problems. I did 3 months at 30 mg, and that stuff did a number on my body. The results were great, so I can vouchers for that, but my liver values and lipids were through the roof. ALT was at 482, AST at 260, and cholesterol over 300, LDL 240. These numbers were an absolute horror.

To make things even worse, I had a gym flare up during the cycle. I'd definitely recommend avoiding this compound if possible. There's definitely better stuff out there.
What brand did you use for your cycle?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I binned all my RAD awhile back, didnt react well to it at all. Give me anavar anyday.
Dang about to do some research with Brawn nutrition UK, their RAD. At moderate doses reviews are quote good for pets...

Lot of negative reactions, i assume all ran with cycle support suppz to negate sides?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang about to do some research with Brawn nutrition UK, their RAD. At moderate doses reviews are quote good for pets...

Lot of negative reactions, i assume all ran with cycle support suppz to negate sides?
Ive run all the main AAS injectables and orals, and none ever gave me BP issues and bloody semen. I tried running it twice, didnt get past a week. RAD is just something else. For me, anyway.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
.......and there goes rad off my list of things to try ��
Haha, lots of guys run it fine, and I cant say Ive ever read anyone else specifically experience all the sides I got.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I never had any issues with Rad-140. Maybe some slight lethargy one of the 3 times i used it. It stacks great with 250-300mg of Test-E.

I don't see a need to go over 10-15mg of Rad. I actually found 8-12mg of OL Rad to have no noticeable side-effects (stacked with Test) other than muscle fullness and better usage of calories. It works well as a dry "kicker".

I think cycles of 4-6 weeks are best with Rad. I would never take a research drug for 12 straight weeks; To many unknowns.

Be safe gentleman....or somewhat anyway.

sapo59

sapo59

Awards
I’m currently running Rad @ 10mg a day and haven’t experienced any negative sides so far. Appetite has been awesome. Gym sessions going awesome. I’m on the end of week two.

Phildago55

Awards
So my decision to run 30 mg is equivalent to about 0.3 mg/kg when the research shows that 0.1 mg/kg is enough. People do report that 30 mg is better, but after my experience I suspect that they are "feeling" it more without actually getting better results.

10 mg is plenty for a 200 lb man. Personally, I'm not going to bother running it again, because at that dosage (although to a lesser extent) there will still be negative effects. Why not run dmz or epistane? It would have the same side effects as rad but give much better results.

Phildago55

Awards
I'm glad to hear that a lot of you guys are using it very responsibility. I hope more people will do that in the future or maybe even go with a better choice alternative.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed with info above, 10-15mg is money for Rad-140, keep in mind these are chemically designed to bind extremely tight to the AR, you don't need a whole bunch to see effects. Less is sometimes more in this situation, especially when stacking with testosterone.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s interesting how company’s dosed things like lgd at4 or 5 mg a cap and even yk at 2 mg which kinda gives you an idea that doses should be kept small. Then along came focused nutrition with different dosing protocols.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s interesting how company’s dosed things like lgd at4 or 5 mg a cap and even yk at 2 mg which kinda gives you an idea that doses should be kept small. Then along came focused nutrition with different dosing protocols.
That can be said about a lot of companies lol, back in the day when trest/ment first came out to the general public, doses of 30-50mg were stellar, now you apparently need 100mg+ a day...

Something tells me companies started trying to differentiate themselves from competitors by offering much higher mg's per dose, in hopes of saying "hey look at us we're giving you this much vs that company who only gives you this amount"

While it only takes 10mg from one company to product results vs that high dosed company needing 2-3 times that amount to illicit same effects. But people don't realize it, they just look at the dose, which isn't regulated by FDA for accuracy at all. You can say whatever you want on the label

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I reviewed a few logs, watched some video logs, and read the research. I'm 230 lb, so based on the 0.1mg/kg & 1mg/kg doses used in primate research I thought 30 mg should be about right.
I took Rad 140 at 225lbs, 10mg ed and love it, but I do advise caution. I like that you put this up even if the dosage and cycle length was off, people need to be aware.

Will not be using Rad again until there are more studies and logs. I'll stick to proven and tested AAS.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I’ve tried Rad for the first time in my Osta/S4/4AD cycle at 8 mg ED and I can definately see a difference on just 8 mg. 30 mg sounds nuts!

Gc1213

Awards
SARMs seem best tolerated and just as effective at low doses. I'd almost argue there are serious diminishing returns the higher the dosage.

Ran LGD 4033 for 8 weeks with a light 4 week PCT and then an LGD/Osta stack (Drywall) for 6 weeks. My prep coach actually wanted me to try RAD 140 right on the heels of the LGD. Had bloods done before I was able to PCT from this. I made it 1 week on RAD140 before the bloods came back and Cholesterol was through the roof and Test, despite absolutely zero symptoms, came back through the floor.

I was taking below the "recommended" dose on everything and it still had a major impact on the numbers.

All these research chemicals need to be approached with caution. Every time I go to my local Supp shop guys are buying this stuff multiple bottles at a time and they don't even think to pick up anything for cycle support.

Almost think it might be better to run a real AAS. I have nearly a full bottle of RAD 140 and half a bottle of LGD left over and don't see myself using them. They both did their job but clearly have sides.

Alistair_

Awards
I really like rad140 at the 30mg dosage it really doesn't surprise me about the liver values being high at all... my buddy had bloods done after and lgd run and his values were all messed up as well...
this will detour me from wanting to further run rad140 although I really enjoyed the leaning effects while in a calorie deficit and still stack plates.... thanx for posting bud appreciate the info.....
What dose of LDG was your buddy taking and for how long? I'm aware LGD 4033 showed impact on lipids in the study in which only 1mg was used as the highest dose.

I'm wondering how long someone can run 10mg of LGD before lipids completely take a dump. I can get great results in as little as 3 weeks then cycle off. I'm on TRT so HTPA recovery is not an issue.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
What dose of LDG was your buddy taking and for how long? I'm aware LGD 4033 showed impact on lipids in the study in which only 1mg was used as the highest dose.

I'm wondering how long someone can run 10mg of LGD before lipids completely take a dump. I can get great results in as little as 3 weeks then cycle off. I'm on TRT so HTPA recovery is not an issue.
Hey ran lgd at 15-20mg for 6 weeks. This is about the time he started to feel shut down.

23mfer22

Awards
I’m currently running Rad @ 10mg a day and haven’t experienced any negative sides so far. Appetite has been awesome. Gym sessions going awesome. I’m on the end of week two.
Nice me as well. Great results. What are you using as a pct?

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran rad140 at 6mg a day for 8 weeks with a stack. No issues. Low dose acted more as a test base with my stack, helped keep libido strong entire cycle.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rad 140 is best at 10 mg with 15 mg lgd at 8 weeks. Absolutely best sarm stack I've taken. Every time someone goes past 6 to 8 weeks on rad they report bad sides. Just best to keep it to short cycle with rad 140

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You feel LGD is better at 15mg vs. 10mg? Debating throwing LGD into a S23 bulk stack.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you have high BP too? YK fukked up my BP bad.

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
I really liked Rad, I was coming from a long layoff and the Rad plus muscle memory really gave me a boost. I gained so much strength so fast and I felt great. But...took it for too long....it suppressed my T pretty bad. PCT very important, Nolva for sure! Improper PCT screwed up my gains. I was doing so well. I wish I had not listened to the "Bro" at the sup store and trusted what I was reading more. Now I have all of the right stuff to try another cycle in the near future.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Over 15 mg of rad 140 seems to increase my blood pressure like a methyl oral designer steroid. Lots of people report high bp from rad 140