Rad 140

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. So my decision to run 30 mg is equivalent to about 0.3 mg/kg when the research shows that 0.1 mg/kg is enough. People do report that 30 mg is better, but after my experience I suspect that they are "feeling" it more without actually getting better results.

10 mg is plenty for a 200 lb man. Personally, I'm not going to bother running it again, because at that dosage (although to a lesser extent) there will still be negative effects. Why not run dmz or epistane? It would have the same side effects as rad but give much better results.

2. I'm glad to hear that a lot of you guys are using it very responsibility. I hope more people will do that in the future or maybe even go with a better choice alternative.
    •   

3. agreed with info above, 10-15mg is money for Rad-140, keep in mind these are chemically designed to bind extremely tight to the AR, you don't need a whole bunch to see effects. Less is sometimes more in this situation, especially when stacking with testosterone.

4. Itís interesting how companyís dosed things like lgd at4 or 5 mg a cap and even yk at 2 mg which kinda gives you an idea that doses should be kept small. Then along came focused nutrition with different dosing protocols.

5. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Itís interesting how companyís dosed things like lgd at4 or 5 mg a cap and even yk at 2 mg which kinda gives you an idea that doses should be kept small. Then along came focused nutrition with different dosing protocols.
    That can be said about a lot of companies lol, back in the day when trest/ment first came out to the general public, doses of 30-50mg were stellar, now you apparently need 100mg+ a day...

Something tells me companies started trying to differentiate themselves from competitors by offering much higher mg's per dose, in hopes of saying "hey look at us we're giving you this much vs that company who only gives you this amount"

While it only takes 10mg from one company to product results vs that high dosed company needing 2-3 times that amount to illicit same effects. But people don't realize it, they just look at the dose, which isn't regulated by FDA for accuracy at all. You can say whatever you want on the label
    •   

6. wtf? 30 mgs for 12 weeks? That's too much.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Phildago55 View Post
    I reviewed a few logs, watched some video logs, and read the research. I'm 230 lb, so based on the 0.1mg/kg & 1mg/kg doses used in primate research I thought 30 mg should be about right.
    I took Rad 140 at 225lbs, 10mg ed and love it, but I do advise caution. I like that you put this up even if the dosage and cycle length was off, people need to be aware.

Will not be using Rad again until there are more studies and logs. I'll stick to proven and tested AAS.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    wtf? 30 mgs for 12 weeks? That's too much.
    Clearly lol

9. I’ve tried Rad for the first time in my Osta/S4/4AD cycle at 8 mg ED and I can definately see a difference on just 8 mg. 30 mg sounds nuts!

10. SARMs seem best tolerated and just as effective at low doses. I'd almost argue there are serious diminishing returns the higher the dosage.

Ran LGD 4033 for 8 weeks with a light 4 week PCT and then an LGD/Osta stack (Drywall) for 6 weeks. My prep coach actually wanted me to try RAD 140 right on the heels of the LGD. Had bloods done before I was able to PCT from this. I made it 1 week on RAD140 before the bloods came back and Cholesterol was through the roof and Test, despite absolutely zero symptoms, came back through the floor.

I was taking below the "recommended" dose on everything and it still had a major impact on the numbers.

All these research chemicals need to be approached with caution. Every time I go to my local Supp shop guys are buying this stuff multiple bottles at a time and they don't even think to pick up anything for cycle support.

Almost think it might be better to run a real AAS. I have nearly a full bottle of RAD 140 and half a bottle of LGD left over and don't see myself using them. They both did their job but clearly have sides.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    I really like rad140 at the 30mg dosage it really doesn't surprise me about the liver values being high at all... my buddy had bloods done after and lgd run and his values were all messed up as well...
    this will detour me from wanting to further run rad140 although I really enjoyed the leaning effects while in a calorie deficit and still stack plates.... thanx for posting bud appreciate the info.....
    What dose of LDG was your buddy taking and for how long? I'm aware LGD 4033 showed impact on lipids in the study in which only 1mg was used as the highest dose.

I'm wondering how long someone can run 10mg of LGD before lipids completely take a dump. I can get great results in as little as 3 weeks then cycle off. I'm on TRT so HTPA recovery is not an issue.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Alistair_ View Post
    What dose of LDG was your buddy taking and for how long? I'm aware LGD 4033 showed impact on lipids in the study in which only 1mg was used as the highest dose.

I'm wondering how long someone can run 10mg of LGD before lipids completely take a dump. I can get great results in as little as 3 weeks then cycle off. I'm on TRT so HTPA recovery is not an issue.
    Hey ran lgd at 15-20mg for 6 weeks. This is about the time he started to feel shut down.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RAD-140 PCT?
    By I Dont Lift in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 12:38 PM
  2. RAD 140 VS LGD-4033
    By paul56778 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-09-2016, 10:43 AM
  3. Whats the best stack to run with RAD 140?
    By sdvette in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-20-2016, 02:41 AM
  4. [LOG] OL LGD & RAD-140
    By rafy99 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-09-2016, 05:23 PM
  5. rad 140 vs LGD4033 question
    By ninez87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-04-2015, 07:20 PM