Aas subq?

Hardgainer669

Awards
Hey guys just curious about injecting deca sub q.. say .3 iu's in each Delt or quad at one time. Just curious on anyone's experience /results ?? I know suck it up and do IM but as personal preference I choose not to. Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subq in your delt? You should have a tonne of much better subq candidate areas around midsection and buttcheeks...why bother with delt and thigh?

Anything up to approx 1ml/1cc is fine for subq.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
^^ This. If you want to cycle Sub q maybe look into Test no ester (water based), it will require pinning everyday though.

Reactions: Nac

Hardgainer669

Awards
Yeah I could handle everyday. I have heard of this deca only cycle? Thoughts?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Deca only was used during the Golden Era. I believe it is good, however I think there could be a small modification to make it easier to recover from. Something like:
Weeks 1-12: Deca 300-400mg ew.
Weeks 1-16: Test C@ 125mg ew.
Then 2 weeks off
PCT.

Hardgainer669

Awards
Cheers mate. I might just experiment and see what happens haha. So much information on everything that it's overwhelming. Just going to pin deca subq as well as 40mg fool a week and possibly test no ester at 50mg every 2 days. Also on ghrp6 and cjc at 200mg a day as well.. not sure what will happen with a cocktail like that.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
I do my TRT that way mostly.. right in the delt 30-50 mg/shot. Jon Cristler TRT doc recommends it in the abdominal area. But for me it stings there but is truely subQ. In the delt you're hitting the muscle some if you are at all lean.

Hardgainer669

Awards
Yeah I'm very lean. Maybe 10-15% body fat. Which is why I'm scared to pin a inch needle. Pretty sure it would hit my ****in bone. I'm not massive at all hence why I want to hit the deca and test. Never done it only dbol

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I do my TRT that way mostly.. right in the delt 30-50 mg/shot. Jon Cristler TRT doc recommends it in the abdominal area. But for me it stings there but is truely subQ. In the delt you're hitting the muscle some if you are at all lean.
For some reason when I do sub Q in the abs, I get a lump for a couple days.

I prefer hips/butts.

I've been doing my TRT that way for some time and my T levels are right where they were when doing IM.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
For some reason when I do sub Q in the abs, I get a lump for a couple days.

I prefer hips/butts.

I've been doing my TRT that way for some time and my T levels are right where they were when doing IM.
Same here - would get a lump every 3 shots or so... switched to Glutes and haven't had one yet. Levels are great.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Same here - would get a lump every 3 shots or so... switched to Glutes and haven't had one yet. Levels are great.
So subq in the glutes, huh? What size needle do you use? Where on the glute?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would think any size pin in the delt would hit muscle unless your a real fatty. As for glutes I would imagine a 1/2in needle would give you a perfect subq depth

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So subq in the glutes, huh? What size needle do you use? Where on the glute?
I use either 3/8" 26G, or 5/8" 25G - I ain't no shredded glute BB'er :D I just flex the glute and pinch to find the fattiest part. I go in at about a 45' angle too.

Edit: On me, I have the most fat on the direct back of the glute - towards the top - if that makes any sense.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I use either 3/8" 26G, or 5/8" 25G - I ain't no shredded glute BB'er :D I just flex the glute and pinch to find the fattiest part. I go in at about a 45' angle too.

Edit: On me, I have the most fat on the direct back of the glute - towards the top - if that makes any sense.
Ha, that's where most of my fat is too.

I have 5/8 27 Gauge pins

I use those for sub Q or IM into my delts or upper quads

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do sub-q in my stomach area. I haven’t tried the delt because then it would require me needing help. I haven’t done sub-q in the glutes because I find twisting my whole body is a lot less easy than simply looking straight down to my stomach lol.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do sub-q in my stomach area. I haven’t tried the delt because then it would require me needing help. I haven’t done sub-q in the glutes because I find twisting my whole body is a lot less easy than simply looking straight down to my stomach lol.
Try sitting down and pin form the side and you dont have to twist.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah, it *is* easier - I just don't like the occasional lumps in that location- weirds me out. I do 10 units of hCG there though - piece of (painlness) cake for sure.