1 week after PCT

R

rdutton2

Awards
Hey fellas,

So I just completed a 4 week PCT of Clomid and Nolva 50/25/0/0 (clomid because I couldnt handle the sides) and Nolva 40/20/20/20.

My cycle was 12wk 500 of test cyp. I noticed initially PCT was terrible mentally but once I dropped the clomid and just stuck to nolva I felt great again. Libido and mood were up. Now it's been a week since PCT and feel a little anxious and crashed again. Should I extend my PCT a week or two more? Or just rough it out. I'm planning on this being my last cycle as well.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go get blood work and it will tell you exactly what to do. Could be experiencing some estrogen rebound but no way to tell for sure without blood work unless you’re very in tune with your body and can pin point what certain symptoms mean

R

rdutton2

Awards
Thanks for the reply man. Yeah i'm planning on getting bw soon but I think it's wise to wait till after the serms are cleared out of my system first. I'm not an emotional wreck or anything, I just get mood swings from time to time and slight anxiety, nothing like what the clomid gave me, and good news is my libido is strong. Figure it must be either estro rebound or current hormone imbalance

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply man. Yeah i'm planning on getting bw soon but I think it's wise to wait till after the serms are cleared out of my system first. I'm not an emotional wreck or anything, I just get mood swings from time to time and slight anxiety, nothing like what the clomid gave me, and good news is my libido is strong. Figure it must be either estro rebound or current hormone imbalance
cahnces are its just hormones normalizing and you just need to ride it out. If you keep supplementing with the serms, you'll never truly normalize and each time you come off this will most likely happen. A good SERM regiment can often lead to significantly HIGHER than normal test (and by default E) levels, which will then come down again when you stop the serm. IMO, get bloods asap to see where you atand (even with the serm in your system) and then if you still feel off in 4-6 weeks, get them again to see what has changed during the normalization. Your body wants to be in a homogeneous state and will produce higher and lower hormone levels based on what it sees in your system. this is what leads to all the ups and downs in a cycle and pct.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
cahnces are its just hormones normalizing and you just need to ride it out. If you keep supplementing with the serms, you'll never truly normalize and each time you come off this will most likely happen. A good SERM regiment can often lead to significantly HIGHER than normal test (and by default E) levels, which will then come down again when you stop the serm. IMO, get bloods asap to see where you atand (even with the serm in your system) and then if you still feel off in 4-6 weeks, get them again to see what has changed during the normalization. Your body wants to be in a homogeneous state and will produce higher and lower hormone levels based on what it sees in your system. this is what leads to all the ups and downs in a cycle and pct.
Agreed