Trest/Epistane Lethagy

Scrutiny

Awards
Hi All,

Been running the below so far for 2 weeks:
Trest - 90mg daily (oral)
Androhard - 10 pumps daily (500mg epi Andro / 500mg Androsterone)
Epistane - 30mg

Unfortunately my workouts have taken a hit, energy and libido are now low.
Wake up feeling more tired than usual and libido has been very sub par.

I only had access to oral Trest, whereas now I can buy Transdermal if that’s something I should look into?

I also have 3 bottles of 4-Andro (The real 4AD, not 4-DHEA).
Does anyone see any way I can add the 4AD into the cycle? Even at a low dose to keep testosterone at a decent level so my body won’t be just relying on Trest.

I’ve been holding some extra bloat too, and will be dosing aromasin at 12.5mg EOD when it arrives early next week too.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am glad my oral Trest is nearly out, and am considering switching to TD since everyone speaks highly of it.

Just thought I would feel pretty good on this cycle considering training and diet are strong, and I’ve run Trest before a while ago with great results (great libido, energy etc)

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm completely stumped. You should feel great on that

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
E2 could be high. You're bloated, plus energy and libido are low. I feel like absolute sh1t when my E2 is high. Workouts suck, libido goes away, and I feel tired and weak all day.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
E2 could be high. You're bloated, plus energy and libido are low. I feel like absolute sh1t when my E2 is high. Workouts suck, libido goes away, and I feel tired and weak all day.
Could also be this, trest sides can get out of control

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Switch to Transdermal Trest, and you should have had Aromasin on hand way before starting Trest.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure if he has it or not but that's the problem with selling stuff like this OTC, no1 gets what they need

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app
Well he said he will be starting it when it arrives next week, so I assume he just never had any in the first place.