Cycle of test e, tren e, and dbol

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a week into a cycle of test e, tren e, and dbol. Running at 150 mg 2x per week, 100 mg 2x per week, and 50 mg daily. Plan on running the test for 14 weeks, tren for 12, and dbol for 4-6 depending on how I'm feeling. My aromasin was supposed to be here before the day my cycle started but didn't come in so I started anyway. I'm still waiting and I'm afraid of gyno and high e levels. It should be here anytime, but am I at risk being only a week in? I also have Novla for PCT and to combat gyno if it did start to form. I'm also taking GNC liver guard. I'm wondering if there is anything else I need that I'm not taking for my cycle, and if I'm at risk already. Also what my calorie intake should be on this cycle if my TDEE is 2300.

unorthodoxica

Awards
I think everything is beautiful except the Dbol. To me that is overkill unless you've ran dbol multiple times and feel that doses is needed for the goals you have set in place. In regards to gyno, most likely the biggest trigger for gyno of the 3 compounds is the dbol. If you're not prone to gyno then just let it ride and do your best to get that aromasin on hand. If you are I would either lower the Dbol to a more comfortable dose or drop it till aromasin comes around.

I think questions such as calorie intake belong in the nutrition forum. I'd highly suggest you figure these type of details out prior to cycle if you want to get the most out of it.

edsd

Awards
I'm a week into a cycle of test e, tren e, and dbol. Running at 150 mg 2x per week, 100 mg 2x per week, and 50 mg daily. Plan on running the test for 14 weeks, tren for 12, and dbol for 4-6 depending on how I'm feeling. My aromasin was supposed to be here before the day my cycle started but didn't come in so I started anyway. I'm still waiting and I'm afraid of gyno and high e levels. It should be here anytime, but am I at risk being only a week in? I also have Novla for PCT and to combat gyno if it did start to form. I'm also taking GNC liver guard. I'm wondering if there is anything else I need that I'm not taking for my cycle, and if I'm at risk already. Also what my calorie intake should be on this cycle if my TDEE is 2300.
im assuming you are bulking? you could start off with an extra 300/500 calories and see where that gets you. i agree with the Dbol statement above. i think its overkill and going to make you bloat.