Massive confusion for winter bulk. Deca only?

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stats
186 cm(6'1)
220 lbs
13-14% body fat(but will probably cut down to 10-12% before this cycle)

Hey guys i hope ur all doing well, i wanted to start this thread as i am planning this blast actually with my goal being to bulk(now i dont really care about extra size just mainly building a ton of muscle) now if that doesnt make sense i mean im not going after sheer mass and size but im going for muscle but will put up with some bloat to really grow and of course added size as long as its not all out bloat is nice, so i was reading a lot about deca only cycle
and ran into many old fashion guys who recommended this for my case, as i bloat very easily in the face which i ****ing hate, now i have controlled bloat with an AI in many cases but still it is there and i would think with something like deca i would be forced to bloat like hell but it is said that with no test the deca bloat is very mild, prolactin sides are minimal without test, and deca dick doesnt really happen to everyone on this but if it did then thats another issue but lets just ignore this please.
So according to most people's experiences with this and especially the bodybuilders in the 70's and 80's who did this u can tell the results were insane.
Now with deca only cycles usually high doses are ran like over 1g or atleast 800mg a week but im thinking of going for 600.
If u guys did all disagree about this(people who have experienced or tried this) then i figured i would just run test tren and dbol for 8-10 weeks cutting dbol out at either week 4 or week 6.
Also if i were to run the deca only cycle i was thinking of throwing in winstrol with it for extra help with water and another anabolic compound with its androgenic abilities will do more good than harm at 50mg ed.
Thanks in advance for all ur answers even if u havent tried anything like this give me ur thoughts and opinions but i really wanna hear the experience of those who did try this.

unorthodoxica

Awards
I can't give much insight as I have yet to blast deca at those doses but I have currently been testing out deca at 100mgs/wk to replace my trt dose. Been doing this for the past two months and now and have to say I enjoy it much more than test at 100mg/wk. Much less bloating BUT I don't feel as full either. No deca dick so far. No prolactin sides. Looking to get bloodwork done around week 20. Just opened an account today to add this insight on the board. Did a quick search to see if anyone has already and yours came up first coincidentally lol. Best of luck man hope this helped.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't give much insight as I have yet to blast deca at those doses but I have currently been testing out deca at 100mgs/wk to replace my trt dose. Been doing this for the past two months and now and have to say I enjoy it much more than test at 100mg/wk. Much less bloating BUT I don't feel as full either. No deca dick so far. No prolactin sides. Looking to get bloodwork done around week 20. Just opened an account today to add this insight on the board. Did a quick search to see if anyone has already and yours came up first coincidentally lol. Best of luck man hope this helped.
The bloating thing exactly, i always thought deca was such a wet compound but without test it doesnt seem to be like that. Thanks for ur post it did help im just waiting for more thoughts but so far im liking it but i also dont know how much i should dose it at.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
OP age: 19yo
Did he say he is 19? I don't know much first or second hand but I have read alot of training regiments that are NO Test/ Deca 800mg/ EQ 1000mg/ Winstrol 50mg at mid or finish. Many that I have read would kinda alternate Deca and Test at 1gr with Dbol . This is before good knowledge was prevalent and they were limited to a few compounds, and no PCT but they made it work.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL probably rite you can smell them a mile away
His last cycle was test/tren and god knows wat else.

OP I wouldnt even touch deca unless youre blast cruising. Its one of the absolute worse AAS for making HPTA recovery a b1tch. At 19-going-on-20 deca is big risk sh1t.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

OP I wouldnt even touch deca unless youre blast cruising. Its one of the absolute worse AAS for making HPTA recovery a b1tch. At 19-going-on-20 deca is big risk sh1t.
hmm i see, i was supposed to blast and cruise for a bit less than a year because i didnt want to come off as i am in college and midterms are about to start plus i dont really wanna go through pct mentally,socially, and physically during college and my friends let alone exams and midterms, it was a bad scheduling mistake i made from my past cycle, so if i am to blast and cruise for a while would u recommend deca or deca/winstrol?
Also if not what u think of taking a a month off from tren and blasting on test tren and dbol?(have also heard interesting things about tren and dbol without test)

Also for some ****ing reason when im on tren and i dont know if it was just me but does anyone else start missing their ex or a couple of their exes and the memories they had with them?! And the crazy thing is when that happens the follow up is a huge increase in aggression which ****ing helped me blast my workouts and go out to hook up and get my mind off of them.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

I'm not arguing but I've ran Deca many times, max 650mg and never had a huge problem during PCT. I have also read that at low mg Deca is less suppressive as test. could you elaborate or paste notes please

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not arguing but I've ran Deca many times, max 650mg and never had a huge problem during PCT. I have also read that at low mg Deca is less suppressive as test. could you elaborate or paste notes please
1) youre a freak, your bloods thread makes no sense to me and as such I find it difficult to use you as a yardstick for AAS and HPTA recovery

2) youre not 19, as far as I know

3) youre a freak

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
hmm i see, i was supposed to blast and cruise for a bit less than a year because i didnt want to come off as i am in college and midterms are about to start plus i dont really wanna go through pct mentally,socially, and physically during college and my friends let alone exams and midterms, it was a bad scheduling mistake i made from my past cycle, so if i am to blast and cruise for a while would u recommend deca or deca/winstrol?
Also if not what u think of taking a a month off from tren and blasting on test tren and dbol?(have also heard interesting things about tren and dbol without test)
Bru have you read anything about gear?? You better way 245 if youre running this level of gear. I'm very experienced and Test/Tren/Dbol is a massice cycle and Dbol and Tren are not friends of your organs

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
1) youre a freak, your bloods thread makes no sense to me and as such I find it difficult to use you as a yardstick for AAS and HPTA recovery

2) youre not 19, as far as I know

3) youre a freak
LMFAO No I'm 33. I guess your statement may be true cuz yah I have weird things that don't make sense

Reactions: Nac

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bru have you read anything about gear?? You better way 245 if youre running this level of gear. I'm very experienced and Test/Tren/Dbol is a massice cycle and Dbol and Tren are not friends of your organs
I usually get pissed seeing small guys running massive cycles but for my goals,age and where im at i really think at 220-225 12-14% body fat with only one actual complete cycle previously, what ur saying about how much i should weigh isnt really that accurate considering i was looking for quality weight as i mentioned before but now im willing to sacrifice a bit for that growth for deca, okay my age is a factor i cant defend honestly but test deca dbol is used by many beginners and skinny people to be more specific and deca puts on more size than tren.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At least be aware of what youre risking.

When I said blast cruise, I wasnt meaning for the next year or so, but the rest of your life. Or if not blast cruising, doing trt. Thats a risk you have to accept. And its a responsibility you have to bear, right? And all that it entails:

Taking responsibility for monitoring your health markers (blood measures...lipids, platelets, rbc and so on)

Spending money on support supps and possible meds (blood pressure stuff, anti-coagulation stuff, hcrit stuff, anti artherosclerosis stuff etc)

Donating blood

...No scare tactics, totally srs. This isnt stuff you put off til youre in your 40s. You commit to it now, if youre committing to long term AAS use.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im still getting stuck in this confusion, i either run test tren dbol or deca and winstrol but the thing is i wanna know what deca only cycle(with winstrol in this case) has to offer and does it cause that bloated look, now i know diet is the main key but i dont think i would be as comfortable with a compound that bloats me with eating a lot like i would with tren.
I really wish people who have done a deca only cycle could chime in.

And even the guys who havent tried it what do u guys think i should run the test tren dbol which would look like
Test E 125mg/week (injecting 250 every other week)
Tren hex 450mg/week (1-12/14)(UGL lab and my supplier is telling me i may be actually getting around 300-350 of actual tren so might up it to 600 if u guys recommend)
Dbol 30-40 mg (3-6) or should i run this for 6 weeks with proper liver support?
An idea i had was if since im running test year round for now, i would make this like a 20 week cycle first 8-10 weeks being a bulk(while staying relatively lean) then cutting for the rest with test tren, and maybe running masteron at back hand of cycle(just another idea).

The deca winstrol cycle would look like this
Deca 600mg (1-12)
Winstrol pyramid starting from 30 mg and ending at 60mg(4-9)
This would be a pure bulk but maybe first 4 weeks i would be at a deficit just until the deca is fully in my system also give me ur thoughts.

So feel free to give me all ur thoughts and suggestions on what to change and what u think i should do and all that.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro you just had a cycle with tren, how did that go by the way? Rest your body at least.. deca gives size and maybe more than tren but it's not gonna be as clean as tren.

unorthodoxica

Awards
You want to try too many things at once man. Slow down. If you're going to blast and cruise you need to do it the right way first, this is not the time to be experimenting. When I first started cruising around your age, all I needed was 200mg/wk of Test and every 3 months I'd blast some orals for 4 weeks. Either Dbol, Drol, or Superdrol during my bulks and Winny, Clen, or Cytomel during my cuts. You don't need all these compounds man you're doing too much and just burning out your receptors for no reason.

You're asking for minimal bloat but want to do 40mgs of dbol? Come on man you're letting the board know you are lacking much education. Dbol aromatizes so bloat is inevitable. You don't need 30-40mgs of Dbol. I've never done over 30mgs but usually stay around 10-15mgs. If that doesn't do enough for you then you should really start looking at your diet and visit the nutrition boards. Maybe consider Anadrol or Tbol if you feel the need. If you're going to bulk you need to accept the bloat man. They go hand in hand for the most part.

I was your age once man we all know how it is. You want to tell all your boys you're running Test Deca Dbol or some crazy cocktail. Leave that mentality behind. You are not competing so keep it safe and conservative. Your gains will be more solid and you'll look less sloppy when running things at the dose you need and not a dose you want to brag about.

Here are some blasts I've done with good results:
Test D 150mg Wks 1-12
Tren E 3/400mg Wks 1-12 (Your "Hex" is most likely Tren E, trust me)
Then continue my cruise at Test D 100mgs/wk

Test D 100mg Wks 1-12
Masteron E 400mgs Wks 1-12
Dbol 10mgs ED Wks 4-12 (Blood work at week 8)

Test D 100mg Wks 1-20
Equipoise 1,000mg Wks 1-20 (donate blood every 5 wks)
Deca 300mg Wks 1-20
This blast kicked ass man. EQ made me starving and Deca is very calorie correlated.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want to try too many things at once man. Slow down. If you're going to blast and cruise you need to do it the right way first, this is not the time to be experimenting. When I first started cruising around your age, all I needed was 200mg/wk of Test and every 3 months I'd blast some orals for 4 weeks. Either Dbol, Drol, or Superdrol during my bulks and Winny, Clen, or Cytomel during my cuts. You don't need all these compounds man you're doing too much and just burning out your receptors for no reason.

You're asking for minimal bloat but want to do 40mgs of dbol? Come on man you're letting the board know you are lacking much education. Dbol aromatizes so bloat is inevitable. You don't need 30-40mgs of Dbol. I've never done over 30mgs but usually stay around 10-15mgs. If that doesn't do enough for you then you should really start looking at your diet and visit the nutrition boards. Maybe consider Anadrol or Tbol if you feel the need. If you're going to bulk you need to accept the bloat man. They go hand in hand for the most part.

I was your age once man we all know how it is. You want to tell all your boys you're running Test Deca Dbol or some crazy cocktail. Leave that mentality behind. You are not competing so keep it safe and conservative. Your gains will be more solid and you'll look less sloppy when running things at the dose you need and not a dose you want to brag about.

Test D 150mg Wks 1-12

Test D 100mg Wks 1-12

Test D 100mg Wks 1-20
Equipoise 1,000mg Wks 1-20
Deca 300mg Wks 1-20
This blast kicked ass man. EQ made me starving and Deca is very calorie correlated.
Hey man, i know that dbol bloats and it bloats u like hell especially without an AI(forgot to mention i would run one with the test tren dbol)
and even with an AI i wouldnt run dbol if it wasnt for tren tbh since tren keeps **** as clean as possible u know what i mean?(tren is kinda like a cheat code in this ****)
U were telling me about tbol and anadrol, i know tbol is dry but isnt anadrol even worse than dbol when it comes to bloat and water retention?
The reason im very picky about this and would never just run a cycle like test deca and dbol is because i naturally hold water in my face and muscles, many coaches have told me its a good thing while bulking but my body does that as a natural so imagine me taking deca and dbol, if i didnt read and hear people who have used deca only saying the bloat is minimal and is low(still bloat but nothing compared to it mixed with test) i wouldnt even run this cycle.
I dont mind a bit of bloat but looking like a bloated mess even if im looking big is not a look im after.
Also i never said im starting the cycle now im probably gonna run in in like 3 months.

Btw do u use an AI at 100mg of test a week?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

Test D 150mg Wks 1-12

Test D 100mg Wks 1-12

Test D 100mg Wks 1-20
Equipoise 1,000mg Wks 1-20 (donate blood every 5 wks)
Deca 300mg Wks 1-20
All this ^^^^but if you are doing such high doses at 19 when youre 30 youll need a gram of any compound to see results

unorthodoxica

Awards
I understand you're motive behind the deca only but please understand you are going into uncharted territories with this notion. There is not a lot of info out there on the topic and that is why you are confused. If you don't want to be confused then go out there and mimic the hundreds of other tested and proven cycles that achieve the results you want. Don't try to crack some code, leave that to the guys who are willing to take on whatever sides for the sake of curiosity and science, me lol.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this ^^^^but if you are doing such high doses at 19 when youre 30 youll need a gram of any compound to see results
Thats actually one of the things i fear but im only using a high dose of deca since its supposed to be megadosing with deca only but i couldnt dare go even higher.

Plus i dont think i would use deca another time, as im just trying to pack on muscle now but i can imagine myself worrying about dry compounds and maintaining a low body fat percentage when i reach that level of muscle mass and muscle maturity too.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand you're motive behind the deca only but please understand you are going into uncharted territories with this notion. There is not a lot of info out there on the topic and that is why you are confused. If you don't want to be confused then go out there and mimic the hundreds of other tested and proven cycles that achieve the results you want. Don't try to crack some code, leave that to the guys who are willing to take on whatever sides for the sake of curiosity and science, me lol.
I really appreciate ur advise and u do have a point, but could u tell me what are the risk ur talking about?
Like say i couldnt get my penis to work is one but i mean any long term effects compared to using test, i actually think this is healthier as i wont be using an AI which is kinda harmful for the heart considering ive already been using one and i wont be using any other ancillaries on deca only just liver support f or winstro(i say deca only so that people understand its no test).
I figured a test tren dbol cycle would be more harmful for me and running another test tren cycle like my previous cycle wont really do much which is why im adding in dbol.
How about the 20 week test e tren e(ur probably right about the hex being e) bulk to cut switch blast?

If it helps my goal and main motive is to really slap on as much LBM as possible so that when i get back down to a lower body fat i can look as full and big as possible, because for example when i got down to 9% body fat on my last cut i realized i had lost size and fullness which i didnt mind but i realized it was something to work on(adding LBM) which is why ive taken this winter to do that so that when i get back down to that body fat or even less i would look fuller,better, and since i have more muscle the definition and hardness would look much better.

unorthodoxica

Awards
I really appreciate ur advise and u do have a point, but could u tell me what are the risk ur talking about?
Like say i couldnt get my penis to work is one but i mean any long term effects compared to using test, i actually think this is healthier as i wont be using an AI which is kinda harmful for the heart considering ive already been using one and i wont be using any other ancillaries on deca only just liver support f or winstro(i say deca only so that people understand its no test).
I figured a test tren dbol cycle would be more harmful for me and running another test tren cycle like my previous cycle wont really do much which is why im adding in dbol.
How about the 20 week test e tren e(ur probably right about the hex being e) bulk to cut switch blast?

If it helps my goal and main motive is to really slap on as much LBM as possible so that when i get back down to a lower body fat i can look as full and big as possible, because for example when i got down to 9% body fat on my last cut i realized i had lost size and fullness which i didnt mind but i realized it was something to work on(adding LBM) which is why ive taken this winter to do that so that when i get back down to that body fat or even less i would look fuller,better, and since i have more muscle the definition and hardness would look much better.
I myself don't even know the sides because no one has done it and reported what they went through. Maybe someone died, who knows lol. I'm just saying when you want to attempt something that's never been done the only answers you will get will be when you decide to take the journey yourself. I gave you 3 good blasts to pack on LBM. If you are persistent on deca only then go for it.

Bottom line: If you want to know which blasts to pack on LBM with minimal bloat, the answer is above. If you want to know what deca is like being ran alone, follow my thread called Deca only as I log my current journey. Would rather talk about theory of deca only as it suits the thread better than it does for this thread.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm i still cant decide on which would be better for me adding that muscle size tren or deca, i keep changing my mind and i am kind of kneeling towards tren because i know sure as hell i would be more comfortable eating more and upping carbs and calories on tren than on deca, but what i do know is i wanna add something with test and tren, a bulker but some people have told me dbol is just and almost pure water and barely puts on muscle while i used to always think its a great muscle builder but adds a lot of water too, if i were to take an AI say something like letro or strong dose of adex and controlling bloat as much as possible(running tren is also a plus) how much muscle does dbol really add, im not saying give me numbers thats plain stupid but i mean like how much of the weight i would gain is actual muscle as a percentage when bloat is controlled, some guys told me barely 2-3 lbs of 15-20 lbs of their dbol gains were muscle which really sucks.

I know anadrol is very popular with test and tren but is the same case as dbol or does it actually add a good amount of LBM?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you're driving me nuts here. You just came of a cycle so relax a little.. it's quite bad to jump on another heavy cycle when you're still on pct.

Tren -> everything is how it is and the only reason deca is there is because it can give more weigh (perhaps) but it wont be as clean. Tren shreds your body at the same time.

Anadrol is another super toxic one, most powerful oral and arguably up there as the most powerful to stack with tren.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you're driving me nuts here. You just came of a cycle so relax a little.. it's quite bad to jump on another heavy cycle when you're still on pct.

Tren -> everything is how it is and the only reason deca is there is because it can give more weigh (perhaps) but it wont be as clean. Tren shreds your body at the same time.

Anadrol is another super toxic one, most powerful oral and arguably up there as the most powerful to stack with tren.
I forgot if i mentioned it or not, but im not on pct and im not off cycle im am going to blast and cruise for a year(not really a blast and cruise).
If ur wondering why its because i dont wanna go through pct and its **** socially,mentally, and physically so im on around 125mg/week of test E now, also had to take a break from short esters and injecting frequently as i was getting golf balls on my ass.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And yeah don't ever go without test it's just stupid.. don't cruise cause it'll be more harmful and it doesn't do anything good. When you stop and rest your receptors will be fresh again that's why you don't see as much gains last week's as you did the first. The cycle simply stops producing results when your body gets used to It and you would have to add more and more...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read my other post just before you sent yours about cruising. I believe it will be far worse to cruise a year and come off.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And yeah don't ever go without test it's just stupid.. don't cruise cause it'll be more harmful and it doesn't do anything good. When you stop and rest your receptors will be fresh again that's why you don't see as much gains last week's as you did the first. The cycle simply stops producing results when your body gets used to It and you would have to add more and more...
I was thinking if i were not to cruise i would add some var(since i already have some) and cut down before my bulk but still need to decide what bulk cycle to run, the reason i want deca without test is because it is said to not bloat u and give u nice and dry size but i also cant risk that and end up getting bloated and waiting for 4 weeks to clear out while having waited 4 weeks for it to kick in and waste a blast, u know what i mean?
If i were to run tren i would probably use enanthate and do the 20 week thing i was talking about and i might start using t3 at 25 mcg every now and then to clear receptors, cut down, and reduce bloat.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youre 19, you have an insane ability to build muscles now. Deca is quite clean but it's not like tren. I think you misjudge how long it actually takes to build muscles. Experience is the key really, knowing what to eat, how to work out etc. I don't think you should look back and not be pleased with your results. Let the body rest a little and start fresh, that's where you'll get the best results.

And why do you need to be so huge? Being able to move, play sports etc isn't your criteria?

Listen to what i said about cruising and think twice. People who cruise are people who are addicted and can't be without test. The results will not be better I promise you.

If you decide for a bulking cycle anyways, test deca is good enough. Keep them at 300/300 or something to lower sides. A good pct and no more cycles in a long time.

But as I said, rest now preferably

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
If I voice my opinion here Joe will probably just ignore but here it goes. I'm 56 and been around this for a long time. I can link to some articles about steroid use at a young age but I'll just summarize here. The HPTA imprints from about 13 to 25. If AAS are entered into the equation during this period there is a high chance that recovery will not happen. The closer to 25 the less the chance and vis versa. IMO it takes 3-5 years to learn one's body as far as what training, diet, rest cycles work for you. This is key. AAS are an enhancement not the game. We need to learn the game first before we can enhance performance. At 19 and using upwards of 2 grams in a cycle is not a good sign. Holding water in the face and everywhere else is not a good sign. The best option here is to get off and get off, PCT and stay off for a good 5 years and learn your body. You will have a crash and likely a year of low testosterone to deal with but if you stop now you may be able to recover completely. Then at 25 your system will be imprinted an you can begin again with a better understanding of what works from you from a natural stance. The AAS and all the other stuff just enhances that protocol.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I voice my opinion here Joe will probably just ignore but here it goes. I'm 56 and been around this for a long time. I can link to some articles about steroid use at a young age but I'll just summarize here. The HPTA imprints from about 13 to 25. If AAS are entered into the equation during this period there is a high chance that recovery will not happen. The closer to 25 the less the chance and vis versa. IMO it takes 3-5 years to learn one's body as far as what training, diet, rest cycles work for you. This is key. AAS are an enhancement not the game. We need to learn the game first before we can enhance performance. At 19 and using upwards of 2 grams in a cycle is not a good sign. Holding water in the face and everywhere else is not a good sign. The best option here is to get off and get off, PCT and stay off for a good 5 years and learn your body. You will have a crash and likely a year of low testosterone to deal with but if you stop now you may be able to recover completely. Then at 25 your system will be imprinted an you can begin again with a better understanding of what works from you from a natural stance. The AAS and all the other stuff just enhances that protocol.
Screw u man i know it all im 19, ****ing come at me brah u mirin?
Im just taking the piss, listen i know im ****ing around and i do intend after this year to come off and do a power pct and try to continue naturally till im older, but for now im kinda stuck for the next couple of months and will cycle on them so im just really trying to get the best out of this year because it may be a really long time before i touch AAS again if recovery was successful and i didnt lose more than 70% of what i earned.

And ur actually very right about getting to know my body and what works so that when i do understand it better and do use these drugs i can use them much more effectively, but at the same time as i said i dont really see me ever needing that mass later on and worrying about that certain issue.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think he intended to insult you but instead give you a valid reason to think twice. You ask a lot of times for advice and I don't see you ever listening which is up to you but that's waisting peoples time when they try to help you. Cruising isn't smart at all and it won't give you better results it's as simple as that.

Every time you go on gear the results will decrease, if you don't rest the body the results will decrease and you'll have to raise the amount.

If I use test and gain 20pounds the next time I could potentially and up with 15. If I never stop the cycle the gains will on test- E decrease after about 8-10 weeks greatly, and if I keep going my body will take more damage and I will after a while stand still with the gains just like we do naturally.

If I stop the cycle and rest let's say 3 months my receptors are fresh, my bloodleveles are back to normal and ill get amazing results and I save myself a lot of damage.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think he intended to insult you but instead give you a valid reason to think twice. You ask a lot of times for advice and I don't see you ever listening which is up to you but that's waisting peoples time when they try to help you. Cruising isn't smart at all and it won't give you better results it's as simple as that.

Every time you go on gear the results will decrease, if you don't rest the body the results will decrease and you'll have to raise the amount.

If I use test and gain 20pounds the next time I could potentially and up with 15. If I never stop the cycle the gains will on test- E decrease after about 8-10 weeks greatly, and if I keep going my body will take more damage and I will after a while stand still with the gains just like we do naturally.

If I stop the cycle and rest let's say 3 months my receptors are fresh, my bloodleveles are back to normal and ill get amazing results and I save myself a lot of damage.
He didnt insult me, i was jk and taking the piss out of my stereotype i actually appreciate what he had to say, but yy point is i cant get off cycle for now thats what i mean, especially for the next month as my midterms are starting and other than just that aspect, going through the pct phase and how i act socially and what im going through mentally definitely doesnt work now, i learned my mistake which is be done by pct before starting my academic year.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol at coming off when you hit your goals. Who you kidding brah? You think we're dumb fuks?

As youre constantly demonstrating, theres no "coming off" cos theres always an excuse to justify staying on (mid terms...babes...feel like chit...cawk issues...babes...aesthetics...)

And still no mention of support supps.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Lol at coming off when you hit your goals. Who you kidding brah? You think we're dumb fuks?

As youre constantly demonstrating, theres no "coming off" cos theres always an excuse to justify staying on (mid terms...babes...feel like chit...cawk issues...babes...aesthetics...)

And still no mention of support supps.
Do the babes know that he's on his way to TRT at 22?

unorthodoxica

Awards
Hate what this thread is turning into.

OP as long as you can face yourself and feel responsible for any unknown issues you have down the line, then go ahead and go for it. Don't think this forum should replace anyone's ability to make decisions for themselves.

At 16 I was on the forums being flamed about having to be on trt for the rest of my life for dabbling with PH's. A decade later I've been on trt for 4yrs now and it's not as bad as some of the older guys made it seem to be. At the same token I have friends who can't get themselves to pin weekly for the rest of their lives and face the reality of a life with low T, the worst life there is in my eyes lol

But anyways, you make the call man. Just in the future try actually reading the advice you're given cause when you come on here rambling and repeating you just sound like a retard and no good person is going to allow a retard to jab themselves to their demise. Just my 0.02

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hate what this thread is turning into.
Wat, not everyone wants to enable this rubbish?

Im assuming youre ignorant of OPs previous threads. His ignorance and arrogance is astounding.

And of course he'll make the call, he already has.

unorthodoxica

Awards
Wat, not everyone wants to enable this rubbish?

Im assuming youre ignorant of OPs previous threads. His ignorance and arrogance is astounding.

And of course he'll make the call, he already has.
I would say I am unaware as I find ignorant to be a strong word to impose on someone you lack any knowledge on. But yes I am new here. I created this account two days ago because the other forum I was on did not have a mobile app.

Just prefer when threads don't turn into a flame fest and actually have knowledge being shared. To each their own I suppose.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say I am unaware as I find ignorant to be a strong word to impose on someone you lack any knowledge on. But yes I am new here. I created this account two days ago because the other forum I was on did not have a mobile app.

Just prefer when threads don't turn into a flame fest and actually have knowledge being shared. To each their own I suppose.
Sharing knowledge with this guy is the equivalent of attempting to communicate with a 6yr old who covers their ears "nah-nah-nah" when they dont want to hear anything which isnt enabling. We've been there done that with him. Far more receptive members to "share knowledge" with.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Do the babes know that he's on his way to TRT at 22?
TRT at 22 and ED at 22.5 have fun trying to support years and years of viagra and Test C! not all insurance covers either and not all jobs offer insurance.

youll be the man for 2 years and an old man for the rest of life

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He didnt insult me, i was jk and taking the piss out of my stereotype i actually appreciate what he had to say, but yy point is i cant get off cycle for now thats what i mean, especially for the next month as my midterms are starting and other than just that aspect, going through the pct phase and how i act socially and what im going through mentally definitely doesnt work now, i learned my mistake which is be done by pct before starting my academic year.

I don't want to be the reason to you messing up your body and I don't think anyone else want to either. I strongly suggest you do stop what you're doing and even wait until you're older.

We spent a lot of time talking you out of doing anavar or adding winstrol and I don't know wether you did but either way you ended up going on a test cruise instead like that's any better.

Everything you need to know has been said in the earlier thread and nothing will change just because you keep asking more and more. The fact is that tren is the king and it takes time to build muscles. Experience is key to have a good cycle and still with that being said there's a limit.

Cruising won't make it better, the receptors won't work nearly as well if you don't stop. Its like drinking alcohol every day.. you won't get drunk as easy the next day so you'll add more. This will harm your liver , it will cost more and you won't get as drunk.

Best thing is to stop it , recover, start again for results and for health.

You decide yourself but this is the simple fact and whatever you do might come back and bite you , so think one more time before you do it

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I don't want to be the reason to you messing up your body and I don't think anyone else want to either. I strongly suggest you do stop what you're doing and even wait until you're older.

We spent a lot of time talking you out of doing anavar or adding winstrol and I don't know wether you did but either way you ended up going on a test cruise instead like that's any better.

Everything you need to know has been said in the earlier thread and nothing will change just because you keep asking more and more. The fact is that tren is the king and it takes time to build muscles. Experience is key to have a good cycle and still with that being said there's a limit.

Cruising won't make it better, the receptors won't work nearly as well if you don't stop. Its like drinking alcohol every day.. you won't get drunk as easy the next day so you'll add more. This will harm your liver , it will cost more and you won't get as drunk.

Best thing is to stop it , recover, start again for results and for health.

You decide yourself but this is the simple fact and whatever you do might come back and bite you , so think one more time before you do it
i think you shud run 1gr of deca /50mg Dbol/60mg methyl-tren/ 300mg winstrol/ 500mg motor oil all of this for 6 months and youll get huge

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
This is a journey for everybody. We all do crazy **** when we're young and kuckily most of us can bounce back from the wrecj=kage when we stuble. Things have changed a bit over the last 30 years. Most of the guys from my era made it out mostly OK. Most guys cycled. Most went on to have a family and only a few still hit the gym. About 5% or so stayed on until they had to stop. A few had heart attacks. A couple had kidney issues. A number of then them the doc told them to stop or **** was gonna happen. By and large the guys that cycled had none of those issues. I'm one of the odd ones. I cycled for a few 3 year stints adn took 10 years off. Then cycled for another 7. Then went on TRT at 53. My system always recovered just slowly after 50. At least in my case my HPTA was imprinted and I never stopped working out so probably that helped too. As most of us age we don't have 3 hours a day to train and even if we do the body breaks down. So when you are 20 or 25 you might think this balls to the wall will go on forever. But in reality it has to change and by the time you get to 40 and the box of AAS are staring you in the face you start to wonder WTF you did. By 45 knees are shot, hips ache and low back is not so great. Then what? Chances are with AAS it's even worse. Then it becomes a game of preservation and longevity. So take care of yourself from the start adn do things smart because when you get to your 50s you're gonna want to still be able to do most of what you could at 35. And if you play it smart you will be able too. If you're in thegym for 3 years natty adn people come up to you and think you are on steroids then chances are you have the genetics to be a national level BBer or a fitness model or the like. Otherwise don't try to get there with grams and grams of this and units and units of that because chances are it's not going to work and you're going to get hurt. Play it smart. Wait until you're ready and then if you decide to use PEDs do it smart. Take notes. Learn how you respond to this and that. Don't ask Gym Bro or Tony Boardpro what you should use. Figure out what works for you and do it smart. Mother Nature doesn't suffer fools. She laughs at them as they screw up what she gave them. So let's be smart and have fun.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm, i dont why my threads always end up like this, and for the people calling me stubborn and never answering, u need to understand i cant just change my plan or what i had in my mind so easily without being convinced to(barely 2 people gave me an answer that has any meaning and benefit), anyways i removed the thought of deca for now as i will save that for later and am not willing to not run test for that long or atleast take the risk now and suffer from low T sides and ****, anyways what do u guys think of running 500 mg of test E for 12-14 weeks until i enter my cut?

I cant come off please stop telling me to, i know i should but till summer time i really cant please just give me input on my questions.
What i wanted to ask if would 500mg of test only be good for me since i have never ran test that high(im talking receptor wise)?
If any of u think 750 mg of test would be better do say so and if u think i should just go for 500 too, but given diet and training is on point do u think 750 would have that much benefit over 500?
I have arimidex as i am already running it for 0.25 mg M W F now while im on trt dose but if i did hop on 500 then what dosage of adex would u recommend(i get a lot of face bloat)?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Thats actually one of the things i fear but im only using a high dose of deca since its supposed to be megadosing with deca only but i couldnt dare go even higher.

Plus i dont think i would use deca another time, as im just trying to pack on muscle now but i can imagine myself worrying about dry compounds and maintaining a low body fat percentage when i reach that level of muscle mass and muscle maturity too.
realize that you feel invinsable and you have this unproven but psudo sensible idea of meda dosing DECA. Yes deca has very few sides even at 6-800mg, Yes deca is not very hard on your body. but there are 2 points to think about since youre going to run this Mega DECA cycle.

you are the test monkey so research Deca sides till your eyes fallout on the keyboard, so that if anything goes wrong in a mega way you have a mega antidote

2 you are asking alot from your andr receptors. i think in this way...id all steroids are like booze [based off TEST instead of booze being mased off alcohol ] just because you get sick off mega dosing whiskey does not mean that your body will allow mega dosing box whine! you will raise your tolerance.