Sarms that do not need a pct and their benefits!

V

Vlaw

Awards
I am aware that even the most "innocent" sarms like mk2866 need a proper PCT but i was wondering about getting a Sarm that does not require a pct. I have heard about:

• SR9009
  • GW 501516
  • YK
  • Mk-677
  • LGD4033
Can you explain to me the benefits, when it is best to use (bulking or cutting season) and if they do not actually need a pharmaceutical pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Half of the compounds you named aren’t sarms and the other half require pct. you can’t have it both ways bro, anabolic compounds = need for pct.

V

Vlaw

Awards
Half of the compounds you named aren’t sarms and the other half require pct. you can’t have it both ways bro, anabolic compounds = need for pct.
I appreciate the answer but could you be more specific? if not for all of the compounds at least some of them.

Gainz23

Gainz23

Awards
PCT is simple to run and it's always better safe than sorry. Most of the PCT needs (Clomid/Nolva) are available where you are going to get your SARMs from. Any anabolic compound is going to effect your test/estrogen levels, to what extent? That varies individual to individual. A PCT is critical to make the transition back to normal levels.

V

Vlaw

Awards
PCT is simple to run and it's always better safe than sorry. Most of the PCT needs (Clomid/Nolva) are available where you are going to get your SARMs from. Any anabolic compound is going to effect your test/estrogen levels, to what extent? That varies individual to individual. A PCT is critical to make the transition back to normal levels.
In my country at the only store that i can find sarms they sell only Olympus Labs and Brawn Nutrition sarms so the only pct products they sell are those by these companies which are pretty much natural and not pharmaceutical products like SUP3R PCT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am aware that even the most "innocent" sarms like mk2866 need a proper PCT but i was wondering about getting a Sarm that does not require a pct. I have heard about:

• SR9009
  • GW 501516
  • YK
  • Mk-677
  • LGD4033
Can you explain to me the benefits, when it is best to use (bulking or cutting season) and if they do not actually need a pharmaceutical pct.
of these, MK and GW are the only two that don't require pct and neither is actually a sarm haha.

stay natty. get xgels+abe

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In my country at the only store that i can find sarms they sell only Olympus Labs and Brawn Nutrition sarms so the only pct products they sell are those by these companies which are pretty much natural and not pharmaceutical products like SUP3R PCT.
you're not going to find a serm for pct in any supp store... they're presription drugs in nearly every country and you will have to find them online or through "a friend" just like everyone else

V

Vlaw

Awards
of these, MK and GW are the only two that don't require pct and neither is actually a sarm haha.

stay natty. get xgels+abe
Do these two offer benefits other than endurance? If i use SUP3R PCT after LGD cycle would it be sufficient?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do these two offer benefits other than endurance? If i use SUP3R PCT after LGD cycle would it be sufficient?
to the LGD hell. friggin. no. When I said they need a pct, i mean they need a pct. a real one. stop trying to skirt the issue.

for me, GW was a good help with having more carbs in my diet, but i personally saw very little in terms of endurance. Most people do though so take that FWIW.

MK did nothing for me in terms of gains or endurance, but the sleep was almost too much (I could barely get up I was sleeping so hard) and the bloat I exeperienced was actually the reason I stopped (so much it was making my skin sore like I had a binge meal every morning). MK really only works well if you take it for 3+ months, and the longer the better. Its a pretty expensive option unless you have a source for cheap.

V

Vlaw

Awards
to the LGD hell. friggin. no. When I said they need a pct, i mean they need a pct. a real one. stop trying to skirt the issue.

for me, GW was a good help with having more carbs in my diet, but i personally saw very little in terms of endurance. Most people do though so take that FWIW.

MK did nothing for me in terms of gains or endurance, but the sleep was almost too much (I could barely get up I was sleeping so hard) and the bloat I exeperienced was actually the reason I stopped (so much it was making my skin sore like I had a binge meal every morning). MK really only works well if you take it for 3+ months, and the longer the better. Its a pretty expensive option unless you have a source for cheap.
You are cutting my wings here... So your verdict for bulking purposes GW would be the way to go?

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GW does nothing for a bulk. Lgd will cause your bodys HPTA to stop producing testosterone because lgd has binded to your androgen receptors. Google research chemical Clomid and you'll have serm delivered to your door step.

V

Vlaw

Awards
GW does nothing for a bulk. Lgd will cause your bodys HPTA to stop producing testosterone because lgd has binded to your androgen receptors. Google research chemical Clomid and you'll have serm delivered to your door step.
MK 677 or 4 week MK2866 would be a good choice for a no PCT cycle?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MK 677 or 4 week MK2866 would be a good choice for a no PCT cycle?
Mk677 can be used long term (the effects are felt more with longer term use). Osta in theory doesn’t suppress at 25 for 4 weeks but what are your actual goals?

If your looking to bulk I’m not sure 4 weeks of oasta will do what you want and at longer it would need pct.

Can you be specific about your goals.....it sort of feels like the want the benefits of an anabolic cycle without doing an anabolic cycle.......?

V

Vlaw

Awards
Mk677 can be used long term (the effects are felt more with longer term use). Osta in theory doesn’t suppress at 25 for 4 weeks but what are your actual goals?

If your looking to bulk I’m not sure 4 weeks of oasta will do what you want and at longer it would need pct.

Can you be specific about your goals.....it sort of feels like the want the benefits of an anabolic cycle without doing an anabolic cycle.......?
I am currently bulking so yeah i am guessing i look for anabolic effects. But why 4 week cycle will not have any results? Osta peaks at around 8 weeks right? So even running it for 4 weeks it will still benefit me but not so much.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am currently bulking so yeah i am guessing i look for anabolic effects. But why 4 week cycle will not have any results? Osta peaks at around 8 weeks right? So even running it for 4 weeks it will still benefit me but not so much.
I just think that if your going to put anything like this in your body you may as well do it properly and get the benefits.

Otherwise you end up not satisfied, wasted time and effort.

Just my opinion but I’d either go natty (still some options and solid gains) or run a proper cycle with proper pct (still start with a milder compound to see how you react but something anabolic still)......

This said I’m assuming your 25 plus? If not my advice is definitely to go natty for a few years.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just think that if your going to put anything like this in your body you may as well do it properly and get the benefits.

Just my opinion but I’d either go natty (still some options and solid gains) or run a proper cycle with proper pct (still start with a milder compound to see how you react but something anabolic still)......

This said I’m assuming your 25 plus? If not my advice is definitely to go natty for a few years.

V

Vlaw

Awards

Do you mean ara and forskolin or mk677 and gw?

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You willing to take sarm that suppress testosterone production but not serm for pct that increases your natural testosterone production? You are not making sense.

V

Vlaw

Awards
You willing to take sarm that suppress testosterone production but not serm for pct that increases your natural testosterone production? You are not making sense.
Not exactly what i am looking is taking a supplement one of which i already mentioned that i can easily find and run it in a way that it will not have any suppression if it is a sarm or run it in a full cycle if it is not a sarm like mk677.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Youre better off taking creatine, betaine, and alphamax xt supplement or anabeta elite supplement.

V

Vlaw

Awards
Youre better off taking creatine, betaine, and alphamax xt supplement or anabeta elite supplement.
a quick question what caloric surplus you recommend with alphamax xt or anabeta?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The reason I said ‘in theory’ was because I’ve seen plenty written saying this but I’ve also seen suggestion otherwise........
studies show suppression a 3mg dosing. you're wrong and that's scientific fact.

OP, you're 21 dont use any of these compounds. stick to a good natty cycle with ara and anabeta elite, epi plex, or something similar. You clearly haven't done any research on any of these compounds so DO NOT take them and permanently screw yourself up.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
The reason I said ‘in theory’ was because I’ve seen plenty written saying this but I’ve also seen suggestion otherwise........
Osta sure suppressed me at 25mg, more so than most other stuff I’ve ran

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Title of this thread is “sarms that do not need a pct and their benefits”, well, there’s no such thing.
OP; do some research on SARMS and anything else anabolic for the next year. Then research some more. When you’re around 25 years old is a better time to look into the grey area. Number one rule of thumb is no SERM= no cycle. Once you accept this then you can begin to think about what you’re gonna put into your body, and how it will work.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
studies show suppression a 3mg dosing. you're wrong and that's scientific fact.
I’m not doubting your right, my point was simply that I had seen supposed evidence that it didn’t suppress at 4 weeks (I sssumed the OP had also read this hence his suggestion to only run for that duration) but also evidence otherwise.....i agree with you, OP should stay natty.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta is very user dependent as far as suppression goes. Yea you will get suppressed some worse than others, some see minor, some get completely shutdown.

Long story short, do a pct regardless.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or do pre cycle/post bloods.

Sure, theres little to no instant gratification by outlaying $ and doing bloods, but hey if your numbers come back good after the cycle you could spend your PCT money on a hooker instead of a SERM. Seems like a suitable way to celebrate your self-knowledge and fully operational cawk.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run a 10-15% calorie surplus over maintenance cals. Run anabeta elite for 8 weeks.Than could run alphamax xt 8 weeks. That's a 4 month natty bulk cycle.