SDMZ Cycle Help

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Hey guys, so it's my first post but second time using SDMZ. When is was overseas 2 years ago I used Blackstones SDMZ 2.0 to great effect and put on a decent amount of muscle. I was very new to Peds though and only used their otc pct 5. I didn't have any negative sides but 3 months later while still overseas I tried a Dbol only cycle (stupid, learned a lot from my experiences) and developed prolactin related gyno. I used Nolva and Clomid as pct but obviously those don't help prolactin, and I didn't understand the difference then. I paid for my naive choices and lack of research, and eventually took care of the gyno with Caber and b6.

So anyway, I'm looking to run Dimethazine and Methylstenbalone again but am a little apprehensive because of my last experience, even though I know a lot more now than I did, I'm a firm believer you can never be too safe or know too much. So what I'm looking for is dosage recommendations for a 4 week cycle and the most ideal pct to prevent any form of gyno whether it be estrogen, rebound or prolactin related.

A little background: 188lbs, 5'10.5, 11.5%bf
I have Dymethazine and Methylstenbalone on hand in 5mg, 10mg dosages respectively per cap. I also have a heart and liver support for pre, during and post cycle, I have nolvadex, Clomid, exemestane and caber all on hand. What I'm looking for is dosages and protocol for these to cover all angles as best as possible.

I'm looking to learn so if I misspoke please don't tear me up and guide me in the right direction. Thanks guys!

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's tons of logs on here for both of those

KamikazeKiid

Awards
There's tons of logs on here for both of those
Yes I've read through them but they often become murky with their comments and critiques. Plus with my case of being prone to sides to some degree I was hoping for a more detailed response. Thanks for your input.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If you're very prone to sides, then these two compounds may not be for you. I am prone to sides, as well, especially with some of the harsher orals. I have found oils to be lighter on sides for me than orals. The good news is you don't need harsh methyls to make awesome gains. Oils and lighter orals will give you great gains, as well, and you may end up keeping more of them post-cycle.

That might not be the answer you want to hear, but there you go.

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Appreciate it! Any particular oils you recommend? Also I'm not sure what eventually caused my sides. I outlined in my first post the two experiences with anabolics that I've had. The first time I ran the DMZ 2.0 I was fine and experienced no sides and had great results that I was able to maintain. It wasn't till my foolish run witb Dbol that things started to materialize but I wasn't sure if they could be linked somehow. I know DMZ doesn't generally convert to estrogen but rebound is always possible. As for prolactin sides I find them even harder to understand regardless how much I read about it. So much conflicting info.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it! Any particular oils you recommend? Also I'm not sure what eventually caused my sides. I outlined in my first post the two experiences with anabolics that I've had. The first time I ran the DMZ 2.0 I was fine and experienced no sides and had great results that I was able to maintain. It wasn't till my foolish run witb Dbol that things started to materialize but I wasn't sure if they could be linked somehow. I know DMZ doesn't generally convert to estrogen but rebound is always possible. As for prolactin sides I find them even harder to understand regardless how much I read about it. So much conflicting info.
Testosterone to start.

And in case you didn't know what I meant by oils, I mean steroids that you inject into your body with a needle. :)

KamikazeKiid

Awards
I understood :) thank you though! Wouldn't test have a higher chance of converting to estrogen than the compounds I outlined?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I understood :) thank you though! Wouldn't test have a higher chance of converting to estrogen than the compounds I outlined?
Yes, of course. But it can be easily controlled with an AI.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you ran sdmz 2.0 w/o sides you can definitely run a light to moderate dose of either of the two you have on hand. Use some test oil or at least 4 andro and you'll be delighted

KamikazeKiid

Awards
That's what I was thinking I was just hoping someone could tell me a good protocol for the stuff I have on hand. Mainly PCT protocol and AI if necessary. I'd rather play on the safer side of things.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone to start.

And in case you didn't know what I meant by oils, I mean steroids that you inject into your body with a needle. :)
Would TRT 100mg/week combined with SD produce largely better results than SD alone?

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Would TRT 100mg/week combined with SD produce largely better results than SD alone?
My guess is at 100mg a week your only real benefit would be a slight offset in the sides from the SD like lethargy and libido. I'm not sure 100mg would make a big difference gains wise but I could be totally wrong so I'd like to hear from the experts :p

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
My guess is at 100mg a week your only real benefit would be a slight offset in the sides from the SD like lethargy and libido. I'm not sure 100mg would make a big difference gains wise but I could be totally wrong so I'd like to hear from the experts :p
I mean just taking the TRT dose along with HCG has added 10+lbs of lean mass within 3.5 months my friend. Lifting/workouts stayed the same as before of course. I’m assuming I won’t see major lethargy sides because of the TRT, but who knows.

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Could be true! I think 100mg is a relatively low TRT dosage but everyone's different and some is better than none right? It certainly won't hurt. Most would recommend some sort of test base anyway which I'm currently picking up myself before starting. From what I read people experience low libido with SDMZ but I remember being super horny all the time when I ran it. Of course I was overseas and hadn't been laid for a while so maybe that was it lol.