First cycle

Soulja00

Awards
Alright everyone, I really need help with my first cycle I've never used steroids really confused on how to get started I'd really appreciat you guys help
Thanks in advnace

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go do research; we’re not going to baby you. You probably aren’t a very good candidate for steroids if you’re going to come here asking for us to do everything for you.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, imagine going to a builder with a blank architectural sheet and saying "can you help me build a house?"

Youre going to make this process a whole lot easier, not to mention educational, for others and yourself if you do what the ^other guys recommended. There are a million different ways of filling in your blank sheet here.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reading up here is a good start. Look at the supplement logs section and read up in the anabolic section to see how people are dosing stacks and what they are stacking. Most important look at their pct as well.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The above is all very good advice my friend, you should take it on board......I’m running my first cycle now and spent 6 months just reading and learning so I was properly prepared (some people would say you should take a year before you start).

Also, no idea how old you are but if you’re under 25 then forget about messing with your natural hormones for a while. Go eat Big and train hard instead - you’ll get results that way.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stfu you Twat
I was guessing the 00 in your name is the year you were born by your first post, but that can’t be right because you sound more like a 12 year old than 17.

Reactions: Nac
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was guessing the 00 in your name is the year you were born by your first post, but that can’t be right because you sound more like a 12 year old than 17.
Exactly bro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First cycle is insulin only, gotta be on a keto diet to make it shine, good luck and get big dude