FIRST CYCLE...TEST ENANTHATE- CANT FEEL ANYTHING...

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    I would think his test would be higher after 4 weeks at 500mg a week.
    Yes I am also surprised, I was expecting my T levels to be at 2000 Ng / Dl.

2. Underdosed.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    I would think his test would be higher after 4 weeks at 500mg a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by belgorod View Post
    Yes I am also surprised, I was expecting my T levels to be at 2000 Ng / Dl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Underdosed.
    Yes, looks like 350mg/w, at least its not fake and should serve OP's purpose.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

4. No I am sure we injected 500 Mg.

Even more.

Because first injection was 500 Mg.

So from 14 th October to 5 Th November I have received total of 7 shots. First shot is 500 Mg, the rest is 250 Mg, so I have received total of 2000 Mg testostorone.

14 Th October to 5 Th november is approximately 3 weeks. 2000 : 3 = 666 Mg actually.

However, in some forums, I have read that, Iran Test E dosage is lower compared to other Testostorone compounds. Maybe this is because of that.

So maybe, in 1 Ml there is no 250 Mg, only 150 Mg or something like that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by belgorod View Post
    No I am sure we injected 500 Mg.

Even more.

Because first injection was 500 Mg.

So from 14 th October to 5 Th November I have received total of 7 shots. First shot is 500 Mg, the rest is 250 Mg, so I have received total of 2000 Mg testostorone.

14 Th October to 5 Th november is approximately 3 weeks. 2000 : 3 = 666 Mg actually.

However, in some forums, I have read that, Iran Test E dosage is lower compared to other Testostorone compounds. Maybe this is because of that.

So maybe, in 1 Ml there is no 250 Mg, only 150 Mg or something like that.
    Yep, what @Nac said, underdosed. On the other hand, part of it converted to estrogen. For your erection problem it should help at that dosage anyway!
    My libido is best around 200-250mg/w.
    •   

6. My erection is good but still not perfect. There is no difference. I mean before steroid cycle, it was exactly the same. So this is really a huge disappointment to me...

7. Quote Originally Posted by belgorod View Post
    My erection is good but still not perfect. There is no difference. I mean before steroid cycle, it was exactly the same. So this is really a huge disappointment to me...
    Wait a bit longer. Did you looked into Melanotan 2 ? Can you source it?

8. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Wait a bit longer. Did you looked into Melanotan 2 ? Can you source it?
    I checked it out but I think would be expensive to buy in my country.

Also, I think my erection problem is not because of hormone levels, but rather, due to some structural problems in my penis. Maybe veins are small ? Or they are blocked ? Something like this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by belgorod View Post
    My erection is good but still not perfect. There is no difference. I mean before steroid cycle, it was exactly the same. So this is really a huge disappointment to me...
    You're lucky you can get it up at all with your E2 that high.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    You're lucky you can get it up at all with your E2 that high.
    He has to wait it out a week -or two, using exem accordingly. After the initial 25mg, I bet he will wake up with nice wood.

11. I am really very sad...Really...Maybe I am non responder to weight training and steroids.

Still there is no difference in my body. Despite the fact that my T levels are 3 times higher, I could not add any muscle mass. I really cant believe it.

I must have very very very bad genes. Non responder type. What kind of muscle do I have? Really I feel very bad...

12. Quote Originally Posted by belgorod View Post
    I am really very sad...Really...Maybe I am non responder to weight training and steroids.

Still there is no difference in my body. Despite the fact that my T levels are 3 times higher, I could not add any muscle mass. I really cant believe it.

I must have very very very bad genes. Non responder type. What kind of muscle do I have? Really I feel very bad...
    LOL. Muscles need food and grow slowly. With a "fertilizer" your muscles may grow quicker -but NOT noticeably in a month.
    You just discovered that steroids are not magic, congratulations!

13. Quote Originally Posted by belgorod View Post
    I am really very sad...Really...Maybe I am non responder to weight training and steroids.

See my signature?

14. Name:  nudez.JPG
Views: 55
Size:  122.3 KB

Took me 3 years, last 2 years with roids.

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Name:  nudez.JPG
Views: 55
Size:  122.3 KB

Took me 3 years, last 2 years with roids.
    Rocking it sir.

16. I think your overestimating the effects. I don't feel much but I see much. Do you see anything?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    I think your overestimating the effects. I don't feel much but I see much. Do you see anything?
    With underdosed test and killed estrogen for the first 2 weeks, he can't see anything in a month -even when his diet and training is on point.
    We all know it needs time and hard work, regardless what roid you take.
    After about 8 weeks, if everything is optimal, he may look fuller due to enhanced glycogen retention -after that, he may gain some pounds of muscles.
    Its a marathon, not a sprint.

18. I seriously doubt his diet and training are on point. He admitted earlier that he's never gone to the gym consistently for more than 2-3 months at a time.

19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    LOL. Muscles need food and grow slowly. With a "fertilizer" your muscles may grow quicker -but NOT noticeably in a month.
    You just discovered that steroids are not magic, congratulations!
    Ok I know it is not magic, but there is NO DIFFERENCE at all. NOTHING. Thats why I feel very bad now.

I am curious about one thing, is it possible that they can make a fake steroids, that which show good results in blood analysis, but still fake ? Is it possible?

20. Quote Originally Posted by belgorod View Post
    Ok I know it is not magic, but there is NO DIFFERENCE at all. NOTHING. Thats why I feel very bad now.

I am curious about one thing, is it possible that they can make a fake steroids, that which show good results in blood analysis, but still fake ? Is it possible?
    No.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Wait so 4 weeks of test e. Let me hit you with something here. 4th week Is probably when you'll start noticing. The shape youre in before starting the cycle will decide how much youll notice after a cycle. If you have no definition to begin with test e might give you that, but it's not gonna blow your mind. I'm not saying this is the case but it's quite important to know what to expect. People often believe steroids are miracle stuff. How's your weight ? To me that's what I'm looking at first. I gain a ton of weight on everything and even if my definition hasn't changed and I've put on weight drastically I know why.
    I agree.
    Most people who get on test e with only a little bit of real training under there belt, don't get much gains.
    That's why back in the day you had to pay your dues
    Squat 400lbs
    Bench 315 lbs
    Before anybody would even talk to you about GEAR.
    If you have been putting in work.
    Eating right
    Reading
    Making gains naturally
    THEN shoot .5g a week of test e........BOOM!!!! No question marks, you'll know. You'll get results
    Week 5 is actually when most people REALLY feel test e.
    But if you don't have lots of diet training to compare it too its hard to tell.

22. Maybe my body is just non responder to steroids? Possible ?

23. Quote Originally Posted by belgorod View Post
    Maybe my body is just non responder to steroids? Possible ?

Perhaps it doesn't respond that well but what is your bodyshape like before this cycle ?

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    With underdosed test and killed estrogen for the first 2 weeks, he can't see anything in a month -even when his diet and training is on point.
    We all know it needs time and hard work, regardless what roid you take.
    After about 8 weeks, if everything is optimal, he may look fuller due to enhanced glycogen retention -after that, he may gain some pounds of muscles.
    Its a marathon, not a sprint.
    No I get that just saying that people with no experience seems to believe they will get magic results without actually understanding how much it takes to get to certain points. I respond extremly well on everything I've tested and I've always been on low body fat. i will see a difference with 5 lbs while another guy won't see anything before maybe 10. If there's anything I am sure about its that what you look like before the cycle will absolutely decide what the results might be.

A smaller guy will also get more noticeable results with less gains because of the % of his bodyweight will increase much more

25. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Perhaps it doesn't respond that well but what is your bodyshape like before this cycle ?
    My bodyshape was exactly same. There is no difference.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle - test only, do I need HCG?
    By dodgy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 10:56 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 04:33 PM
  3. First Time Test Enanthate Cycle - HELP!
    By Muay Thaiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 11:19 AM
  4. First cycle, Test Enanthate??
    By PUMPITUP22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 12:46 PM
  5. Creatine - First cycle, Test E only
    By mikeblasting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 05:58 PM