Why would anyone taking 2-step precursors?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
There are a few companies up in arms because of the recent DEA action against companies but what I wanna know, is that with 1-step precursors to androgens and actual androgens sold as supplements who the hell is buying 4-dhea, 1-dhea type Pro hormones(

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
the people who don't want to break the law buying steroids or banned ph's and want more than just creatine.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
There are a few companies up in arms because of the recent DEA action against companies but what I wanna know, is that with 1-step precursors to androgens and actual androgens sold as supplements who the hell is buying 4-dhea, 1-dhea type Pro hormones(
Assume is because of legality?

Scrutiny

Awards
This is exactly right.

As others have said, legality is a big factor!

From personal experience, all 4-DHEA did was just cause bloat and minimal pro-testosterone benefits.
4-AD on the other hand, the 1 step precursor was a whole different story - all pro testosterone benefits, actually a lot less bloat too (Fusion 4AD is still able to be bought from predator and highly recommend).

Scott4bama15

Awards
If you’re willing to double the recommended dose then the 2-step ph’s are pretty effective. Talk about an expensive cycle though! Definitely need an ai on hand if you’re going to try and megadose 4-dhea. PA says it may convert more readily to estrogen than the target hormone test.