Oral Only CYCLE!

unluckylad

Awards
Hi guys,
First of all, I know many of you will disagree with a oral only cycle.
Before I start, here are some stats

21 Year old
78kg
5'9
13-14% bf

The cycle plan
1-5 weeks
Tbol oral 60mg

pct 5-9 weeks
clomid at 50/50/25/25

Liv52 while on cycle, Creatine, as well as tourine.

This is a very simple cycle.

I've read hundreds of threads now, some people recommend it as a first cycle, other say you shouldn't cycle without Test as a foundation.

opinions please.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys,
First of all, I know many of you will disagree with a oral only cycle.
Before I start, here are some stats

21 Year old
78kg
5'9
13-14% bf

The cycle plan
1-5 weeks
Tbol oral 60mg

pct 5-9 weeks
clomid at 50/50/25/25

Liv52 while on cycle, Creatine, as well as tourine.

This is a very simple cycle.

I've read hundreds of threads now, some people recommend it as a first cycle, other say you shouldn't cycle without Test as a foundation.

opinions please.
For sure don’t need a 9 week pct
Lol
Sorry , I miss read :)

unluckylad

Awards
What do you think of the cycle?
Bad or good idea?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s looks good. Simple is always better imo. Maybe grab an AI to have on hand just Incase...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see nothing wrong with this cycle. Have at it bro.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with an oral only cycle. My favourite cycle ever was a 6 week solo Halodrol cycle. Halo is quite similar to Turinabol. I had zero lethargy whatsoever and my libido was great the entire run. Gains were great as well. Having said that, I would suggest, as a back-up, that you have some sort of "base" just in case you are one of the guys that suffers heavy lethargy on cycle.

Good call on having tuarine as a support supplement. It can help to regulate BP and minimize back pumps, along with other potential benefits for AAS users. I definitely had back pumps while using Halodrol.

Dosing of 40-60mg is a good range for Tbol. They only tweaks I would make to your layout is to start at 40mg the 1st week, and then 40-50mg the second week. Blood pressure spikes, when starting an AAS cycle, can be bad for some people. The lower first week dose should help to minimize that somewhat. BP does tend to adjust fairly quickly though, for many. You're also not going to see much in the way of gains in the first week or two, other than some increased vascularity and maybe a small increase in fullness. The lower dose won't matter during that time period. I'd also add a 6th week to the cycle, so adjusting your starting doses over the 1st 3 weeks may allow you to do that.

Zariph

Awards
Nothing wrong with an oral only cycle. My favourite cycle ever was a 6 week solo Halodrol cycle. Halo is quite similar to Turinabol. I had zero lethargy whatsoever and my libido was great the entire run. Gains were great as well. Having said that, I would suggest, as a back-up, that you have some sort of "base" just in case you are one of the guys that suffers heavy lethargy on cycle.

Good call on having tuarine as a support supplement. It can help to regulate BP and minimize back pumps, along with other potential benefits for AAS users. I definitely had back pumps while using Halodrol.

Dosing of 40-60mg is a good range for Tbol. They only tweaks I would make to your layout is to start at 40mg the 1st week, and then 40-50mg the second week. Blood pressure spikes, when starting an AAS cycle, can be bad for some people. The lower first week dose should help to minimize that somewhat. BP does tend to adjust fairly quickly though, for many. You're also not going to see much in the way of gains in the first week or two, other than some increased vascularity and maybe a small increase in fullness. The lower dose won't matter during that time period. I'd also add a 6th week to the cycle, so adjusting your starting doses over the 1st 3 weeks may allow you to do that.
whats the difference between halo and tbol? Also thought of doing one of these, or epi

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would make it a 6 week cycle. Try and get some TUDCA.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the difference between halo and tbol? Also thought of doing one of these, or epi
Halo is the pro hormone to tbol. The tbol would be my choice out of the 3.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
As Yates mentioned, Halo acts as a PH to TBol, although a lot of it doesn't convert to the "target" hormone. Despite this, what doesn't convert to TBol is still an active steroid in it's own right.

Results are similar. They are both known to provide clean, dry mass gains, along with nice strength gains. Both are unable to aromatize, and both are considered to be signifigantly more anabolic than they are androgenic.

I'd personally choose Tbol over Halo and Halo over Epistane.

And since nobody else has said it yet, I'd suggest you wait until you are at least 25 to start playing with your hormones. It's nice to be well-informed and prepared but that doesn't mean you have to take the next step, not just yet anyway.

unluckylad

Awards
I would, but reading other articles on different forums makes me go crazy.
I have the gear all good ready to go, from a well-know respected source

But then I hear:
"You shouldnt do an oral only"
"Your dick will be limp forever"
"You will make no gains or you will keep none of them"
"Dont bother doing steroids if youre not going to use an injectable"

Honestly, I travel a LOT A LOT, about every 6 weeks im on the go (abroad most of the time) I can't afford to have a 10-12 week cycle with test as a base...

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might find a few that are negative but then look around and find thousands that are positive! You can totally make gains from orals lmao, I wouldn't listen to the negative people out there!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or use oral trest as a base, but I'd keep it simple. The less compounds you have in the mix the easier it is to maintain/control and the less supplements you need to add

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id never recommend oral only.. that being said you can still get results just harder to keep and much less gains. And yeah theoretically it's less healthy since it goes through the liver.

unluckylad

Awards
Why wouldn't you ever recommend oral only? Even a short 4-5 week cycle on turinabol, that's know to be more "mild" than some of the others.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cause if shutdown you have test in your system, it's easier to maintain gains. Oral only won't give close to as good gains either

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great gains are possible with orals only, get you some!