PCT for Super DMZ 5.0

Nousername

Awards
Hello. I'm 145 lbs, 5'5". I'm currently running MK-677 (and will be running it for 6 months to a year). I'm getting ready to purchase and run a cycle of Super DMZ 5.0 at two capsules a day for 8 weeks (buying two bottles). I'm looking to buy Clomid and/or Nolva for an 8 week PCT. I've heard some say I don't need the Nolva and I've heard others say the Clomid has some harsh side effects. Any thoughts on setting up a PCT for this - so many ways to play with the SERM I use and the dosing. Thanks guys!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going to assume this is a andro blend, anywho, you don't need a 8 week PCT. 4 is plenty

Nousername

Awards
Thanks. I felt four weeks is fine too. Maybe because it's my first cycle, but the two people helping me out (both super experienced) are agreeing on 8 weeks (I thought 4 too). Where they disagree is whether or not to run Clomid solo or add Nolva to it. Thanks for the reply man.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. I felt four weeks is fine too. Maybe because it's my first cycle, but the two people helping me out (both super experienced) are agreeing on 8 weeks (I thought 4 too). Where they disagree is whether or not to run Clomid solo or add Nolva to it. Thanks for the reply man.
Most people say clomid solo mate (or nolva solo - either would be fine but from all the threads I’ve seen clomid seems the slightly better choice unless you happen to get sides off it)

Either 50/25/25/12.5 or 25/25/25/12.5 - something like that would be standard

Nousername

Awards
Thanks Whisky! Really helpful. What are your thoughts on a 4 week versus 8 week pct cycle?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks Whisky! Really helpful. What are your thoughts on a 4 week versus 8 week pct cycle?
Honestly never seen anyone suggest or do an 8 week pct.......4 should be plenty mate.

Last edited:

Chasingtails

Awards
Are you sure you aren’t getting confused between running an 8 week cycle and a 4 week pct. I just looked up the product and it’s a blend of andros (so I have no idea why it’s sold as DMZ 5.0 because that’s a completely different compound). Andros need to be run for 8 weeks, which would make your educated friends correct.

And as the others have said, just pick nolva or clomid

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you sure you aren’t getting confused between running an 8 week cycle and a 4 week pct. I just looked up the product and it’s a blend of andros (so I have no idea why it’s sold as DMZ 5.0 because that’s a completely different compound). Andros need to be run for 8 weeks, which would make your educated friends correct.

And as the others have said, just pick nolva or clomid
He's saying 8 week cycle and 8 week pct

Nousername

Awards
Thanks, Smont. Yes, 8 week cycle and then 8 week pct but I was thinking of just doing 8 week cycle followed by 4 week pct on clomid. As for DMZ, they used the patented name but it doesn't actually contain DMZ. More of a brand thing.