Pct?

marconardi

Awards
Pct? PLEASE HELP

Hey i know i ****ed up. im 17 and took 9 weeks of test cyp. i didnt run hcg. i waited 2 weeks after last pin to start nolva/clomid. ive taken the nolva at 20mg ed and tryed to stick with clomid at 50 but i was getting to many sides so i lowered it to 12.5 i feel no sides now but balls are still shrunk. im currently at the doctors getting bloods. i learned my lesson. yes i know i messed up. please dont harrass me or tease me im simply looking for help. i was thinking of running torem 90/90/90/90 along w nolva 20/20/20/20 to restore HPTA as i cant stand high doses of clomid. i will never return to aas again. 2 weeks after cycle my libido was still high and i busted a nut every day. Now on pct i cant get hard its simply frustrating. thanks for the serious help. im currently 1 weeek and 1 day into pct. i took 100mg of clomid 1st and 2nd day and then went to 50 and then 25 and my balls began to hurt/ get bigger but i stopped the dose of clomid and they shrunk. i have some tore pn the way and want to try it out. the doctor hasnt seen my bloods yet but reccommends to drop everything. opinions?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
How much did you run, mg/wk? What sort of sides can’t you handle? 100 is a big dose to start with. You’re only 1 week into PCT man, it’s taken up to 3 weeks for my boys to get back to normal size before. Just continue what you’re doing with nolva and extend to 6 weeks if you feel you need it. 20/20/10/10. I prefer clomid though and will always recommend over nolva.

marconardi

Awards
i ran 2ccs a week so 250mg twice a week. and the emotional sides of clomid

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I don’t get emotional sides from it so I can’t advise! Just keep on doing what you’re doing. Stick with the nolva, no changes in 4 weeks add a couple extra weeks. Bloods will be the only defining answer.

marconardi

Awards
i want to try my tore thats coming in! have you ever tried it?

edsd

Awards
Hey i know i ****ed up. im 17 and took 9 weeks of test cyp. i didnt run hcg. i waited 2 weeks after last pin to start nolva/clomid. ive taken the nolva at 20mg ed and tryed to stick with clomid at 50 but i was getting to many sides so i lowered it to 12.5 i feel no sides now but balls are still shrunk. im currently at the doctors getting bloods. i learned my lesson. yes i know i messed up. please dont harrass me or tease me im simply looking for help. i was thinking of running torem 90/90/90/90 along w nolva 20/20/20/20 to restore HPTA as i cant stand high doses of clomid. i will never return to aas again. 2 weeks after cycle my libido was still high and i busted a nut every day. Now on pct i cant get hard its simply frustrating. thanks for the serious help. im currently 1 weeek and 1 day into pct. i took 100mg of clomid 1st and 2nd day and then went to 50 and then 25 and my balls began to hurt/ get bigger but i stopped the dose of clomid and they shrunk. i have some tore pn the way and want to try it out. the doctor hasnt seen my bloods yet but reccommends to drop everything. opinions?
i think its pretty common, first cycle i did i went without a PCT for two weeks, i made the mistake and paid for it but i ended up taking nolva and stacking an OTC PCT product on top of that. i bounced back within a week. i ended up stacking nolva, OTC PTC and a test booster. it worked for me but everyone is different.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe try the clomid at 25mg and see if the emotional sides are still there. I haven’t tried torem, but if you can find some, I’d say it’s worth a try

marconardi

Awards
ive got clomid at 12.5 right now. i had no sides yesterday or today and my boys seems to be geting bigger! i also woke up with morning wood this morning and had the best sleep/dream ever!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
there's no reason to go over 25 mg of clomid.

since you're seeing results with 12.5 along with the nolva, you can keep using that.

Like Juicedeez utz said, this just takes time.

Reactions: Nac