Looking to run test first time

Mhanahan

Awards
I am 36 5'10 190 pounds. I have been working out for 6 years and want to run my first round of test. My test is naturally 600 so I want to be cautious on what to run and for how long as not to suppress my natural production. Looking at it long term I want to start out slow. My goals are to get stronger and get a little more cut and see how my body will respond to test. Any advice would be appreciated?
MHH

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 36 5'10 190 pounds. I have been working out for 6 years and want to run my first round of test. My test is naturally 600 so I want to be cautious on what to run and for how long as not to suppress my natural production. Looking at it long term I want to start out slow. My goals are to get stronger and get a little more cut and see how my body will respond to test. Any advice would be appreciated?
MHH
First rethink if you really want to do it, because it WILL suppress your natural production.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MHH
Test-E @ 500 p/week 250 E3.5D say Monday Morning and Thursday Afternoon, have Adex on hand .5mg twice a week, Nolva for PCT 20/20/10/10. You wanna run it atleast 12 weeks but I prefer a longer run @16 weeks

Mhanahan

Awards
Will it suppress it long term or only for the time I am running it? Also any other suggestions besides running test? Thank you for your input!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will it suppress it long term or only for the time I am running it? Also any other suggestions besides running test? Thank you for your input!
The PCT is to have it bounce back -but there is no guarantee that it does (it usually does).
Everyone could suggest a different approach. Do you wanna cut, bulk -or recomp?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If its your first run I would keep it at test alone. Also, after your run, if you PCT I wait 2 weeks after last pin. You should be fine and everything SHOULD be back to normal. I would run bloodwork before to get your normal levels, and about mid cycle, see where you are, and after PCT to see where you went back to.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here what a friend of mine is doing on my recommendation:
Recomp cycle 6 weeks:
45mg Turinabol/day 45/45/45/45/45/45 (20mg mornings/25mg pre workout)
60mg Toremifene/day 00/00/00/00/60/60/60/30/30
Chlomid 50mg/day 00/00/00/00/00/00/50/25/25/25

He is in week 3, feeling awesome. All lifts up by 10-20%, virtually side effect free, no pinning.

Would also apply to a cutting cycle.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could run the typical "first cycle" described by DemntedCowboy , only downside, it requires pinning and an AI (Aromatase inhibitor).

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You could run the typical "first cycle" described by DemntedCowboy , only downside, it requires pinning and an AI (Aromatase inhibitor).
True HGP, thats how I do things. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True HGP, thats how I do things. Lol
"My" Turinabol cycle works well for a newbie. The whole east-German Olympic team took it, without a serm-PCT (Torem/Clomid) and all got gold medals at only 30mg/day.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"My" Turinabol cycle works well for a newbie. The whole east-German Olympic team took it, without a serm-PCT (Torem/Clomid) and all got gold medals at only 30mg/day.
True

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Honestly if you are that worried about never bouncing back, I wouldn't run it. If you are running it then you need to keep in mind that it COULD happen. If you are supplementing artificial testosterone, your body will think "oh, look at all this test, I don't need to produce anymore naturally because so much is coming in" Therefore your natural test shuts down. That's the point of a pct, to help you bounce back, though not garunteed. With that said, you SHOULD be fine.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly if you are that worried about never bouncing back, I wouldn't run it. If you are running it then you need to keep in mind that it COULD happen. If you are supplementing artificial testosterone, your body will think "oh, look at all this test, I don't need to produce anymore naturally because so much is coming in" Therefore your natural test shuts down. That's the point of a pct, to help you bounce back, though not garunteed. With that said, you SHOULD be fine.
He could just wait until he is my age and don't need "dem nutz" anymore, LOL.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
I'm needle shy....But, I wanted them GAINZZZ...LOL
Why are people such sissies about it?
I have a horrible pain tolerance and it barely bothers me. In fact. I kinda like it.
Use some HCG and grow a pair.

Needle shy..... what are you a 14 year old girl?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a horrible pain tolerance and it barely bothers me. In fact. I kinda like it.

DemntedCowboy eats iron nails for breakfast, he made a joke about being needle shy.
Someone told me he was grinding up his two purple heart medals -and strew it in his eyes for entertainment purposes.

Reactions: Nac
MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established

I absolutely HATE needles. I've passed out multiple times at the doctor and I still pin myself. The first few times I was laying on the bathroom floor until I felt better lol. Now I do it without even thinking. That's actually why I never got a tattoo is because I was scared of needles. After my anabolics, now I'm all tatted up Moral of the story... Just man up.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DemntedCowboy eats iron nails for breakfast, he made a joke about being needle shy.
Someone told me he was grinding up his two purple heart medals -and strew it in his eyes for entertainment purposes.
It's actually Titanium Railway spikes that I eat for breakfast. Best protein around, and gets you those gainnnzzzz and Mcballz is just trying to start sh!t with me. But, thats fine cause I told him I was done with him. I aint letting him get to me.

Mhanahan

Awards
So running Tbol would possibly decrease suppression and side effects? Also what is toremifene used for? Thanks for your input l

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So running Tbol would possibly decrease suppression and side effects? Also what is toremifene used for? Thanks for your input l
hairygrandpa
Fixed it for you

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
It's actually Titanium Railway spikes that I eat for breakfast. Best protein around, and gets you those gainnnzzzz and Mcballz is just trying to start sh!t with me. But, thats fine cause I told him I was done with him. I aint letting him get to me.
Oh what!?!?!? Can't take criticism?
See SOME of you senior members or whatever like to dish it out but can't take it.
You pick on new comers and insult them, then when they retaliate you have a whole load of "well you better take criticism if you want to be respected, blah blah"
Get your head out of your ass.
If you're gonna pounce on people and read then the riot act, don't get all mad when they retaliate. Just leave it at that. No harm done. We both had out words with each other then just move on.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
See SOME of you senior members or whatever like to dish it out but can't take it.
You pick on new comers and insult them, then when they retaliate you have a whole load of "well you better take criticism if you want to be respected, blah blah"
If you're gonna pounce on people and read them the riot act, don't get all mad when they retaliate. Just leave it at that. No harm done. We both had out words with each other then just move on.
Geoffr has been the ONLY one to give me some good advice.
Otherwise I'm just hear to see how things are effecting people, and share experiences.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you're gonna pounce on people and read them the riot act, don't get all mad when they retaliate. Just leave it at that. No harm done. We both had out words with each other then just move on.
Geoffr has been the ONLY one to give me some good advice.
Otherwise I'm just hear to see how things are effecting people, and share experiences.
Your the one that came up in this thread and started talking smack. I told you I was leaving you alone, and your the one following me around on here, and down repping all my post and trying to start stuff with me

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tbol is suppressive but has a good safety profile and is low on sides, besides, it was developed for humans. Torem is a serm, keeps your nuts active and binds to estrogen receptors, also low on sides.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Please don't waste your first cycle on a cut! Use those supraphysiological testosterone levels to build some muscle mass. Cut naturally with stims and a caloric deficit, and then run your cycle and bulk.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please don't waste your first cycle on a cut! Use those supraphysiological testosterone levels to build some muscle mass. Cut naturally with stims and a caloric deficit, and then run your cycle and bulk.
IMHO, that is only good advise when aromatizing compounds are used. Here is why: if you are chubby and use test -or any wet compound, you will run into estrogen problems, probably with sides like high BP and bloat too. Using a dry compound for a first time cut is ok (think winstrol,var,tbol,dmz,epistane,lgd...). For cutting its all about diet, roids preserve -or may build muscles.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
double post...deleted

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
IMHO, that is only good advise when aromatizing compounds are used. Here is why: if you are chubby and use test -or any wet compound, you will run into estrogen problems, probably with sides like high BP and bloat too. Using a dry compound for a first time cut is ok (think winstrol,var,tbol,dmz,epistane,lgd...). For cutting its all about diet, roids preserve -or may build muscles.
True. It's just going to suck when his cycle is over and all he's done is get a little shredded. He'll have had a taste of how it feels to be on cycle, yet he will have to wait a few more months before he can cycle again. And during this time, he will have to bulk naturally, the whole time thinking about how much he'd rather be on cycle bulking and making some really good gains.

Instead, he can cut naturally for a couple months, and then actually enjoy his cycle once he starts it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm with you about people being trypanophobic but then again I'm kinda claustrophobic myself so to each their own. But needles are far more useful and productive than locking yourself up in an impossibly tight (and dark) space. So I have that to fall back on at least.

You should know that when you condemn trypanophobia to the equivalency of teenage girlhood you are really condemning probably 3 out of 10 people in the world, lol. Studies show maybe 10% have this phobia but I can tell you it is far more than that initially but some are more phobic about it than others and many get over it when they get around to injecting something themselves and realize it isn't all that bad.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Your the one that came up in this thread and started talking smack. I told you I was leaving you alone, and your the one following me around on here, and down repping all my post and trying to start stuff with me
Nope!.. wrong. Try again.
That masters degree didn't do you a bit of good. Everything here is in writing smart guy. In case you didn't know.

Go ahead and refer back to post if you're having trouble comprehending your delusional world.

Everything was fine and peaceful from several other replies until you and your little buddy decided to jump in to condesend to me, then huff up a little Jr. High attitude when you get a little attitude back.

You consider yourself above me becaue of some fake made up point system.
If you really are some one to be respected try some humility.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope!.. wrong. Try again.
That masters degree didn't do you a bit of good. Everything here is in writing smart guy. In case you didn't know.

Go ahead and refer back to post if you're having trouble comprehending your delusional world.

Everything was fine and peaceful from several other replies until you and your little buddy decided to jump in to condesend to me, then huff up a little Jr. High attitude when you get a little attitude back.

You consider yourself above me becaue of some fake made up point system.
If you really are some one to be respected try some humility.
Again, I am done with you. I care about helping people. You care about putting everyone down in this forum to include people that have tried to help you on your threads you started. Why are you even here when you think you know more than people that where trying to help you?

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Again, I am done with you. I care about helping people. You care about putting everyone down in this forum to include people that have tried to help you on your threads you started. Why are you even here when you think you know more than people that where trying to help you?
Lol!!
Just WOW.
Im putting people down?
You're a weird one. You must not realize everything here is documented.
Show me a post where I out right attacked some one.
Also make sure you Google the definition of "retaliation" first.
You're just here to feel above others. And feed your ego.

I also used to Vegas shooter to define what "crazy" is.
And you said something so stupid like I was making fun of the victims or something......

The village called..... I'm sure you know what they want back....

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol!!
Just WOW.
Im putting people down?
You're a weird one. You must not realize everything here is documented.
Show me a post where I out right attacked some one.
Also make sure you Google the definition of "retaliation" first.
You're just here to feel above others. And feed your ego.
Again done. You can go look at my logs and post...And people can go look at your logs and see how you attack people trying to help you. Now quit interrupting the log with your BS. So the Op can get the help he needs.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True. It's just going to suck when his cycle is over and all he's done is get a little shredded. He'll have had a taste of how it feels to be on cycle, yet he will have to wait a few more months before he can cycle again. And during this time, he will have to bulk naturally, the whole time thinking about how much he'd rather be on cycle bulking and making some really good gains.

Instead, he can cut naturally for a couple months, and then actually enjoy his cycle once he starts it.
He needs to do both in one cycle. 8 weeks of cutting followed by 8 weeks of clean bulking for an unreal recomp.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Nope, try again Gomer pyle.

Again..... Everything was peaceful until you and your little butt buddy came in trying to supply your ego.

anyone can go back and read the post.
You think you're above others with less "rep " then you. So you think you know more.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, try again Gomer pyle.

Again..... Everything was peaceful until you and your little butt buddy came in trying to supply your ego.

anyone can go back and read the post.
You think you're above others with less "rep " then you. So you think you know more.
"Little butt buddy"... that would be me? I'm the "hairy butt buddy". Stop arguing already.

By the way, I gave you some rep points -your first ones, now you are "above others" too.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It's funny because Mcballz started the whole thing with this comment:

Yet he's trying to say that DemntedCowboy started it, saying "Go back and look! Everything's in writing!"

Well, I went back and looked, and Mcballz has been a total dick the whole time, while DemntedCowboy has tried to be the bigger person and avoid the fight.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
It's funny because Mcballz started the whole thing with this comment:

Yet he's trying to say that DemntedCowboy started it, saying "Go back and look! Everything's in writing!"

Well, I went back and looked, and Mcballz has been a total dick the whole time, while DemntedCowboy has tried to be the bigger person and avoid the fight.
We are referring to a different post smart guy...

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
[/QUOTE] By the way, I gave you some rep points -your first ones, now you are "above others" too.[/QUOTE]

Nope wasn't talking about you. Talking about "rascal14"
Came in to my post condescending to me.
I gave a little attitude back, no big deal.

Then broke back cowboy here comes in saying I'm out of line....... then says something physcotic about me making fun of Vegas shooting victims..... like wtf?

The bottom line is, I wasn't kissing ass. And never will on this forum. So they decided I'm out of line.... None of you are above anyone else because of rep points.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
There you go insulting more people for no reason. You just dont know when to quit do you
Don't know when to quit? .... when's to "quit" when you think I should?
Don't give a rat's ass what you think.
I'm loving this ****.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
I'll continue firing back at anyone who comes at me.
Y'all think you're hot ****.
Bring it.

If you're just slightly polite with a person like me I'll be your best ****in friend.

Be rude, I'll definetly fire back. Over and over again.