Good AI to combat estrogen rebound

M

Mikey boy

Awards
Hey guys
I'm going to be starting my epistane sup3r dhea cycle soon.
Cycle looks like this
Vital Labs Epi 2A 3A 20/30/40/40/40/30
OL sup3r dhea 2 pumps per day
Cel cycle assist twice daily
Vital Labs Joyful joints on hand in case of soreness
Taurine on hand in case of back pumps

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Cel m-test
SNS reduce xt

Other supps
Whey protein
Bcaa
Multi vits

I'm 47 yo male hoping to lose fat/ recomp.
Training daily Monday to Friday and resting at weekends.
My diet will be super clean low carb, high protein.
This won't be my first cycle on ph as I've ran a couple a few years back.
Now my only concern with this cycle is if estrogen rebound occurs after running the epi.
I've read that it's a good idea to have an AI on hand in case rebound occurs after pct
I know arimidex or aromasin are probably the best way to go, however I live in the UK and I am having trouble sourcing these, so I was wondering, would an otc AI suffice?
If so what is the best otc AI I could use?
Thankyou .

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
Yep does nothing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep does nothing
Helps some ppl dry out, some say minor cortisol control, I however agree with does nothing. I've gave it 3 runs and never saw a single plus or negative. Mine as well been suger pills

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane is probably the worst ai in existence
hah well I new it was not the greatest but exemestane is the only other thing I have tried he doesn't have access to that...

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Helps some ppl dry out, some say minor cortisol control, I however agree with does nothing. I've gave it 3 runs and never saw a single plus or negative. Mine as well been suger pills
it does dry me out really about the main thing I notice from...

M

Mikey boy

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys.
Yeah I looked at arimistane and thought it might do the job, but after reading what you guys are saying I don't think I'll bother

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
another is SNS inhibit-e it is supposed to act as a suicide aromatise inhibitor there is a thread here in the forum somewhere about someone using it and getting bloods done and dropping e2 10points so it's something worth thinking about... but it mainly seemed to dry me out as well...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Virtus was the best OTC E blocker I’ve used. If they ever decide to make any more Inhibit E would be your next best bet. Aromasin is easy to get your hands on I would go with that if you cna

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do more looking around for pharma exemestane imo

M

Mikey boy

Awards
Hey thanks for the advice guys, but I can now get my hands on some Arimidex, 1mg. If I go for them, would it be better to take them, during or after pct? Or just keep on hand in case rebound occurs?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey thanks for the advice guys, but I can now get my hands on some Arimidex, 1mg. If I go for them, would it be better to take them, during or after pct? Or just keep on hand in case rebound occurs?
Just keep on hand and only use if needed.