Awards
  • Established
This will now be my 3rd cycle.

The cycle

-dbol 50mg ed, weeks 1-4
-Test e- 500mg/wk, weeks 1-12
-npp 100mg eod weeks 3-10
-proviron 50mg ed weeks 3-12
-maybe anavar or tbol to end the last 4 weeks? (Winny is not an option)

Estrogen and prolactin control
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber .25mg e3d, weeks 3-12

Pct
Clomid 100/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Sup3r pct
(I don't use nolva because of prolactin rebound)

Support supps
Ar1micare
Tudca
Multi

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You can drop the Dbol dose quite a bit, maybe try 30mg ed first, you can also keep Clomid at 50/50/25/25. You're going to be a sniveling bitch at 100mg.

First time running NPP?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
You can drop the Dbol dose quite a bit, maybe try 30mg ed first, you can also keep Clomid at 50/50/25/25. You're going to be a sniveling bitch at 100mg.

First time running NPP?
Hmm.. I was told by many sources that dbol will be a waste unless I'm at 50mg. My dbol are 25mg caps though. The Clomid I actually meant to say 100mg for the first 2 days and then 50 for the 2 weeks. And yes this is the first time with npp.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Your sources are wrong or their gear is terrible. At 20mg I blew up. Try the 25mg for a first time bro. I wouldn't start Caber right away, wait and see if you actually have prolactin issues, although I may be wrong about that.

Is this your first cycle?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Your sources are wrong or their gear is terrible. At 20mg I blew up. Try the 25mg for a first time bro. I wouldn't start Caber right away, wait and see if you actually have prolactin issues, although I may be wrong about that.

Is this your first cycle?
I was thinking to use caber to prevent deca dick instead of using it to combat it. No, in my original post I said this was my 3rd cycle. Well... 3rd injectable cycle.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It would have been better to run test P with NPP, but since you're running test E, this is what I would do for your dosing schedule to minimize pinning:

NPP 100mg EOD
Test E ~285mg E4D

So every other NPP pin, you pin test. 285mg E4D gives you about 500mg a week.

I also wouldn't take Caber unless I knew my prolactin was high. Dopamine agonists are not something to mess around with.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
It would have been better to run test P with NPP, but since you're running test E, this is what I would do for your dosing schedule to minimize pinning:

NPP 100mg EOD
Test E ~285mg E4D

I also wouldn't take Caber unless I knew my prolactin was high. Dopamine agonists are not something to mess around with.
I don't know why I didnt think about just using test p so I can just inject together. That's a good idea and will have to remember for next time (as long as I like npp after this run) Also, I thought that its a garuntee that ill have prolactin issues with npp? So why wouldn't I just run the caber at a low dose. I mean if I don't have to, I definitely won't and ill jist have it on hand.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established

NPP 100mg EOD
Test E ~285mg E4D

I also have letro for emergency

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why I didnt think about just using test p so I can just inject together. That's a good idea and will have to remember for next time (as long as I like npp after this run) Also, I thought that its a garuntee that ill have prolactin issues with npp? So why wouldn't I just run the caber at a low dose. I mean if I don't have to, I definitely won't and ill jist have it on hand.
You will get a lot of different opinions on it. It's definitely not a guarantee. The last thing you want to do is crash your prolactin. As long as you keep estrogen under control, you should be fine. And if worse comes to worst, you have the caber on hand.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
You will get a lot of different opinions on it. It's definitely not a guarantee. The last thing you want to do is crash your prolactin. As long as you keep estrogen under control, you should be fine. And if worse comes to worst, you have the caber on hand.
I'm a big Deca fan and NPP if my life allowed it. My last cycle I ran 450mg/ week and I kept my estrogen under control. But also did a very small half dose of caber each weak, the reason is that unless you are lactating it's hard to tell your prolactin levels without BW. Caber can make you horny but I never get Deca dikkk so I don't know how it will react, but caber is no joke, it's strong and harsh on liver and kidneys

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big Deca fan and NPP if my life allowed it. My last cycle I ran 450mg/ week and I kept my estrogen under control. But also did a very small half dose of caber each weak, the reason is that unless you are lactating it's hard to tell your prolactin levels without BW. Caber can make you horny but I never get Deca dikkk so I don't know how it will react, but caber is no joke, it's strong and harsh on liver and kidneys
Caber is definitely no joke. Bloodwork confirmed that my prolactin was high after I ran dienedione. The plan was to take 0.5mg twice a week for a few weeks. I took 3 doses and then started experiencing heart palpitations. I stopped the caber but experienced heart palpitations and horrible anxiety for about 9 days. This was Pfizer Cabaser. My experience is not typical, but like you said, dopamine agonists are very strong and harsh and you never know how you might react. If I ever think I need to take it again, I won't go over 0.25 mg a week. Hopefully, I won't get those horrible sides at such a low dose.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Caber is definitely no joke. Bloodwork confirmed that my prolactin was high after I ran dienedione. The plan was to take 0.5mg twice a week for a few weeks. I took 3 doses and then started experiencing heart palpitations. I stopped the caber but experienced heart palpitations and horrible anxiety for about 9 days. This was Pfizer Cabaser. My experience is not typical, but like you said, dopamine agonists are very strong and harsh and you never know how you might react. If I ever think I need to take it again, I won't go over 0.25 mg a week. Hopefully, I won't get those horrible sides at such a low dose.
I hear you. I'm inclined to designate caber as a tren only drug and 19nor's over 600mg, all other 19nor cycles should just have on hand. I can't remember what baby dose I took but I remember feeling off every time I took it. And I knew what I was in for. I'll be running a high deca cycle next . I may just keep it on hand or dose smaller than I did before.

I have read logs about guys on tren doing 2mg 2x week and I don't have a clue how they felt all cycle long. And I just think control your estro instead of clabering your body.