Can sarms cause moon face and puffiness??

P

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Currently on my third week of LGD. Bulking at the moment so I'm in a pretty solid surplus. I have always had fat go to my cheeks first whenever I bulk, even off sarms, my cheeks have always just been naturally puffy unless I get extremelyyyyy lean. I was just curious if sarms or lgd has the potential to cause moon face symptoms? I've heard of AAS's causing it, so wondering if it was from the lgd or the fact I'm eating a little more? I also have a sinus infection/ virus right now that could be affecting it. Thanks!

E

edsd

Awards
Currently on my third week of LGD. Bulking at the moment so I'm in a pretty solid surplus. I have always had fat go to my cheeks first whenever I bulk, even off sarms, my cheeks have always just been naturally puffy unless I get extremelyyyyy lean. I was just curious if sarms or lgd has the potential to cause moon face symptoms? I've heard of AAS's causing it, so wondering if it was from the lgd or the fact I'm eating a little more? I also have a sinus infection/ virus right now that could be affecting it. Thanks!
That’s no moon.... kidding

I’ve never experienced any bloat face with LGD

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
In most cases it is the diet, salt + water + carb intake. Im currently on week 5 of LGD and MK-677, got also a little bit puffy but thats a normal effect of MK-677. Is your diet clean, do you drink enough water?

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably just holding a little extra water. Make sure your sodium and potassium intake is good.

Never seen or heard LGD doing that.

P

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my diets clean and drink a lot of water. I’ve always drank a lot of water as well as had a high sodium intake and been fine. I also have a sinus infection and it actually says that can cause pufffiness too. I’m also gaining weight from the bulk so it’s prob a factor of many things!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
prolly carbs... but i have never noticed moon face from lgd...

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
That would be a good reasoning. If you are gonna cut down you will lose all the water weight in the first weeks so no problem man!

D

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Yes...had issues in lgd and even ostarine.
what is the cause?

I’m 5 days into ACP-105 and my face has bloated out 😮

I also have a slight headache however this is a common side effect to the product.

Last edited: