LGD/MK677/ANDRO STACK CRITIQUE WELCOMED!

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
So time for a second cycle is around the corner and have been doing alot of research but still have a few questions maybe the community could help out.
I'm pretty dead set on stacking LGD(10-15mg) and MK677(10-15mg) but I would like to throw in a test base as well so I was thinking either 4 andro(220mg) or RAD140(10mg).
I was also considering throwing in possibly 20-40mcg igf-1 DES.
What does the community have to say about that? Also I know LGD has a really bad negative effect on the lipid profile with cholesterol so I actually thought of running GW in conjustion with this stack as well to help with that. All on cycle supports will be on hand, as well as a serm. Thanks in advance. Hope this will be a great stack!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LGD and Mk here are a nice combo. I plan on running 4-andro with next time i research...

Didnt know RAD 140 would work as test base? Trestalone Ace?

I have not researched igf-1 myself. I try to duck needles.

Sounds fun otherwise.

edsd

Awards
my preference would be RAD over 4andro. I've done a few cycles of 4andro (dosses from 225 to 350) and never felt anything or got anything out of it but a low dose of RAD for 6 weeks and i definitely felt that.

edsd

Awards
LGD and Mk here are a nice combo. I plan on running 4-andro with next time i research...

Didnt know RAD 140 would work as test base? Trestalone Ace?

I have not researched igf-1 myself. I try to duck needles.

Sounds fun otherwise.
ive read a couple articles where they have used RAD instead of test in a TRT. i think it is probably one of the better options available right now.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
my preference would be RAD over 4andro. I've done a few cycles of 4andro (dosses from 225 to 350) and never felt anything or got anything out of it but a low dose of RAD for 6 weeks and i definitely felt that.
Did you have good gains on RAD?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
ive read a couple articles where they have used RAD instead of test in a TRT. i think it is probably one of the better options available right now.
So RAD instead of andro for a test base?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Lol welcome back to the thread! Haha
Id crank MK677 to 20mg though. Combine that with some cheap melatonin before bed for some solid sleep. For Rad as test base I didn't know that and 4-ad I've never tried currently running 20mg ostarine and 220 1-andro.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Lol welcome back to the thread! Haha
Id crank MK677 to 20mg though. Combine that with some cheap melatonin before bed for some solid sleep. For Rad as test base I didn't know that and 4-ad I've never tried currently running 20mg ostarine and 220 1-andro. Those are the only compounds I have experience with other than GW and MK677.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Id crank MK677 to 20mg though. Combine that with some cheap melatonin before bed for some solid sleep. For Rad as test base I didn't know that and 4-ad I've never tried currently running 20mg ostarine and 220 1-andro. Those are the only compounds I have experience with other than GW and MK677.
How was the GW? Good and noticeable difference?

BigVis

Awards
LGD4033, MK677 and RAD140 will be absolutely SICK. Im currently running lgd and mk myself and enjoying it so far, and yeah i would definitely run atleast 20mgs of Mk677.

What brand sarms are you using?

edsd

Awards
yah its a great base and will put more size on than 4-andro

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Was reading that RAD is good for hardening of the muscles similar to winstol. I will have to wait and see lol

edsd

Awards
Was reading that RAD is good for hardening of the muscles similar to winstol. I will have to wait and see lol
yea, although if you want muscle hardening i think S4 is better at that. as long as you can counter the vision sides.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
LGD4033, MK677 and RAD140 will be absolutely SICK. Im currently running lgd and mk myself and enjoying it so far, and yeah i would definitely run atleast 20mgs of Mk677.

Noticeable gains? And retained them?

edsd

Awards
Noticeable gains? And retained them?
I cant speak for MK but ive run LGD/RAD and LGD solo was my first SARM. I got noticeable gains, and was getting compliments on shoulder size/roundness, although i felt some suppression. I think its best run stacked with S4 or RAD. Contemplating a Halo/LGD/RAD cycle right now.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
I cant speak for MK but ive run LGD/RAD and LGD solo was my first SARM. I got noticeable gains, and was getting compliments on shoulder size/roundness, although i felt some suppression. I think its best run stacked with S4 or RAD. Contemplating a Halo/LGD/RAD cycle right now.
I wish some one with experience of MK/LGD and RAD would chime in. I'm sure someone has done this stack before.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By this you mean 4-androstenediol (4-AD) or the other, 4-andro? I have the diol which converts to test at 15% but its pricey compared to SARMs now.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
By this you mean 4-androstenediol (4-AD) or the other, 4-andro? I have the diol which converts to test at 15% but its pricey compared to SARMs now.
I don't know if this is similar to diol for of andro or divine. Any takers?
4 androstene-3b-ol,17-one,
4 androstene-3b-ol,17-one undecanoate,
4 androstene-3b-ol,17-one caprylate

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know if this is similar to diol for of andro or divine. Any takers?
4 androstene-3b-ol,17-one,
4 androstene-3b-ol,17-one undecanoate,
4 androstene-3b-ol,17-one caprylate
This is 4-DHEA or 4-androsterone, the legal replacement for 4-AD i think...

edsd

Awards
This is 4-DHEA or 4-androsterone, the legal replacement for 4-AD i think...
It is and in my experience its just junk. maybe my body just never reacted well to it but i swear ZMA does more for me than that does.

i honestly think 1andro/4andro are only popular because #1 its easy to get because its legal and #2 its not methylated so people feel safer taking it. There are just a lot of other thin without harsh sides you can take that will yield you much better results.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
It is and in my experience its just junk. maybe my body just never reacted well to it but i swear ZMA does more for me than that does.

i honestly think 1andro/4andro are only popular because #1 its easy to get because its legal and #2 its not methylated so people feel safer taking it. There are just a lot of other thin without harsh sides you can take that will yield you much better results.
Like RAD 140

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
or halo or epi :) or what ever you are most comfortable with and can control sides.
I might be mistaken but is RAD a dry compound? And I've never tried halo or epi? Good ones to run with this stack?

edsd

Awards
I might be mistaken but is RAD a dry compound? And I've never tried halo or epi? Good ones to run with this stack?
i'm running a six week halo/LGD cycle right now but only a week or so in? no complaints thus far but its super early. Ive run the standard 1/4 andros and and a halo and i loved it. although i am pretty conservative. i feel if i can get a keep-able 7-10 pounds while increasing my major lifts im super happy.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
i'm running a six week halo/LGD cycle right now but only a week or so in? no complaints thus far but its super early. Ive run the standard 1/4 andros and and a halo and i loved it. although i am pretty conservative. i feel if i can get a keep-able 7-10 pounds while increasing my major lifts im super happy.
I'm looking for closer to 15 -20 lbs LBM tho . Not in such a short week cycle I'm thinking maybe 8 - 12 week cycle and not trying to put on a lot of water weight. If it happens that's fine but as little as possible

edsd

Awards
diet, length of cycle and workouts will play a huge role in that much weight gain. I'm one of those people that gains 10 pounds just by looking at carbs so slow and steady is my only option unless i want to gain a ton of fat/water. i also don't want to do cardio 7 days a week.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
diet, length of cycle and workouts will play a huge role in that much weight gain. I'm one of those people that gains 10 pounds just by looking at carbs so slow and steady is my only option unless i want to gain a ton of fat/water. i also don't want to do cardio 7 days a week.
I compete lol so diet comes naturally to me. I weigh all my food and calculate. All clean foods plus males my body feel better instead of processing McDonald's or some ****. So I'm not worried about the diet part. Hopefully a 12 week cycle would be good if not I can pct and then jump back on it after a full pct. I'm some what of a hard gainer but okknly a little bit. Hence the cycle. Currently doing no off days. Mon,tues,wed,fri,sat and thur,sun is cardio. I live in the gym but i also have a show in 2 weeks so ya.

edsd

Awards
I compete lol so diet comes naturally to me. I weigh all my food and calculate. All clean foods plus males my body feel better instead of processing McDonald's or some ****. So I'm not worried about the diet part. Hopefully a 12 week cycle would be good if not I can pct and then jump back on it after a full pct. I'm some what of a hard gainer but okknly a little bit. Hence the cycle. Currently doing no off days. Mon,tues,wed,fri,sat and thur,sun is cardio. I live in the gym but i also have a show in 2 weeks so ya.
haha makes sense. best of luck on your show :). if you are starting something right now to go into the show with i would recommend adding halo then :). i have some friends who compete and thats a favorite of theirs going into the last six weeks pre show.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
How did the results of the research come out? And you only researched LGD for 8 weeks?
I was really happy with the results. I was 170 when i started and ended at 184. I gained more but thats what i kept after pct.

As for the lgd at 8 weeks, it kicked in high gear around week 3 and so over a month of solid strength and muscle gain. Also eating like 3500-4000 calories

Personally i think the rad was perfect at 5 weeks. It helped dropped the water and excess weight i didnt want. It gave me more definition and dropped it right before the heavy lethargy kicked in

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
I was really happy with the results. I was 170 when i started and ended at 184. I gained more but thats what i kept after pct.

As for the lgd at 8 weeks, it kicked in high gear around week 3 and so over a month of solid strength and muscle gain. Also eating like 3500-4000 calories

Personally i think the rad was perfect at 5 weeks. It helped dropped the water and excess weight i didnt want. It gave me more definition and dropped it right before the heavy lethargy kicked in
I think that's the route I night go then, just to decide between RAD, epi, or halo

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I think that's the route I night go then, just to decide between RAD, epi, or halo
I think i might hit the rad again, im def a fan. Im in "off time" now after my recent lgd/trest run which was great too

franks009

Awards
  • Established
hmm sounds interesting. How was that?
Strength was off the charts. Did oral for pwo and split dose TD morning and night. I did lgd weeks 1-12 and trest 4-12.

It was during early summer so i didnt eat like a pig but def still kept carbs moderate/high. Final weight was 194. No estrogen problems but blood pressure spiked. Had AI on hand and used hawthorn for blood pressure

edsd

Awards

god i wish i could eat like that. even when im bulkier around 220 i can't eat 4000 calories a day.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Strength was off the charts. Did oral for pwo and split dose TD morning and night. I did lgd weeks 1-12 and trest 4-12.

It was during early summer so i didnt eat like a pig but def still kept carbs moderate/high. Final weight was 194. No estrogen problems but blood pressure spiked. Had AI on hand and used hawthorn for blood pressure
That sounds interesting. Trest-e?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards

I go through EA haven't tried any other brand

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brands of Epistane (Epi) from UK or EU that are legit, Olympus UK, Brawn, German Pharma all make good Epi.

One or two of the board sponsors carries these brands for sure.