Mid cycle blood work(hows it look)

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright blood work done 5 weeks into cycle. Using 500mg test E (250 x2). This is my first cycle. 23 years old 6ft 3. So far went from 205 to 220 and still lean with abs. How does everything look? My e2 is slightly high. I was using .25 adex EOD but switched to .5 E3D about a week before this test was done. Should I change the Adex dosage?
image1 (1).jpeg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright blood work done 5 weeks into cycle. Using 500mg test E (250 x2). This is my first cycle. 23 years old 6ft 3. So far went from 205 to 220 and still lean with abs. How does everything look? My e2 is slightly high. I was using .25 adex EOD but switched to .5 E3D about a week before this test was done. Should I change the Adex dosage?View attachment 156809
Your ALT and SPGT(liver enzyme) levels are high which is concerning since you did not mention cycling anything else toxic.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your ALT and SPGT(liver enzyme) levels are high which is concerning since you did not mention cycling anything else toxic.
Ok I was wondering what those two were. The only other med im taking is doxicyline(acne med).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I was wondering what those two were. The only other med im taking is doxicyline(acne med).
Ah, that makes sense. Tetracyclines can cause liver damage. Make sure you don't drink alcohol at all and inform your prescribing doctor about your liver enzyme elevations.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ah, that makes sense. Tetracyclines can cause liver damage. Make sure you don't drink alcohol at all and inform your prescribing doctor about your liver enzyme elevations.
Ok thanks man. Yes going to doc tomorrow. How bad is drinking while on all this. So far I’ve drank twice while on(nothing crazy but like 4-5 drinks). And what is a tetracycline? The acne med? Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks man. Yes going to doc tomorrow. How bad is drinking while on all this. So far I’ve drank twice while on(nothing crazy but like 4-5 drinks). And what is a tetracycline? The acne med? Thanks
Drinking on a test cycle isn't dangerous ordinarily but you have elevated liver enzymes already. Perhaps you drank recently and they are elevated from alcohol interaction with the acne medicine. Or perhaps you are reacting badly to the medicine. Tetracyclines are a class of antibiotic drugs to which Doxycycline belongs.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Drinking on a test cycle isn't dangerous ordinarily but you have elevated liver enzymes already. Perhaps you drank recently and they are elevated from interaction with the acne medicine. Or perhaps you are reacting badly to the medicine. Tetracyclines are a class of antibiotic drugs to which Doxycycline belongs.
Appreciate it. Thank you

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Those ALT and AST liver values aren't that high or too far out of range or anything to worry about. Honesty, it's probably not even the antibiotic, those enzymes can be elevated simply from pushing really hard lifting, they can be elevated from muscle protein and cell breakdown even if you aren't cycling anything. And you probably have higher muscle cell damage, turn over and repair while on your first cycle smashing PRs. On top of that anastrazole (armidex) can slightly raise levels, it's completely normal and nothing to worry about.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drinking with doxy? Pharm student here, if your on doxy, I wouldn't drink period. Tetracyclines and sulfonamides can be pretty hard on the liver.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
E2 is not that high. Are you experiencing any symptoms of high E2? If not, then I wouldn't worry about increasing your dose at this point.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok went to the doctor today and she didnt seem to happy with the bloodwork. She wants me to go down to 250mg a week but the gains just started so I really dont want to. I am going to stop the doxyciline however. I have 0 acne right now so no need for it. Can to many pills cause these levels? Between vitamins, joint supps, cycle support Im probably taking 25-30 pills a day.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Numbers seem a Little
I'm on 400mg test we
My total test was in the 2k range free test 1k range and estradiol and prolactin in the range