DMZ, 4 andro stack

B

Boweman

Awards
Hey guys, long time reader only been a member a short while. I have a question regarding pct and would appreciate some wisdom from you guys. I happen to have some dmz and 4-andro on hand but won't consider running either unless I have a proper pct/serm lined out. I've read and read some more and searched various forums and websites trying to find some answers and the consensus seems to be that nolva or Clomid is the best option, whether that be pharma or research grade. However, the lack of reputable sources and a couple "friends" getting some not so real research products I'm left with minimal options for serms. From everything I have studied about dmz it is a fairly harsh PH but can have nice results to sides ratios. I've tried to find any and all hands on experience with the "natural serm" Rebirth by BLR but am on the fence as to whether or not it would be enough for a product like DMZ. If it's not do you guys feel it adequate for something more mild such as a 6 week run of 1,4 andro? Again appreciate the help.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Research tends to be very risky as you stated; even pharma can be risky considering that places can still fake it, but I still think pharma is the better route.

B

Boweman

Awards
That's about how I feel about it. This isn't my first time running something but I was younger back then and didn't take the time to research or prepare

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, long time reader only been a member a short while. I have a question regarding pct and would appreciate some wisdom from you guys. I happen to have some dmz and 4-andro on hand but won't consider running either unless I have a proper pct/serm lined out. I've read and read some more and searched various forums and websites trying to find some answers and the consensus seems to be that nolva or Clomid is the best option, whether that be pharma or research grade. However, the lack of reputable sources and a couple "friends" getting some not so real research products I'm left with minimal options for serms. From everything I have studied about dmz it is a fairly harsh PH but can have nice results to sides ratios. I've tried to find any and all hands on experience with the "natural serm" Rebirth by BLR but am on the fence as to whether or not it would be enough for a product like DMZ. If it's not do you guys feel it adequate for something more mild such as a 6 week run of 1,4 andro? Again appreciate the help.
Hey bro,

I am a big DMZ fan, favorite thing to research and primary experience in first 5-6 cycles past two years.

Its great, run cycle armor and TUDCA and hydrate, you will be gtg for research.

About BLR rebirth. Its not strong enough, i do pre/post cycle reasearch bloods... and my pet ectodragon free test will be back in normal range with Novladex in 1 week. However, before that i used Rebirth, as OTC SERM... did not raise free test like Novladex.

Rebirth was useless after a combo DMZ, M1AD strong PH cycle a few months ago. Test recovered around week 6, but hell might as well taken nothing... instead of BLR Rebirth.

Anyway, good DMZ is awesome to research... get a real SERM though.

Also, I too have some 4-androstenediol could run along side for research next time, good idea!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Look around this forum, you will find 2 sites with great feedback

B

Boweman

Awards
Glad to here some hands on experience with rebirth. I'm not saying it's trash but for anything hard it just doesn't seem to cut it which in my opinion makes it a poor option for anything above a weak/mild PH if that which is unfortunate. I read another post where a guy using it as a bridge of sorts between standalone Al's that he was taking. Not sure what he was trying to accomplish but he said he felt good on it lol.
I've read good things about stacking dmz or even 1 andro with 4 andro as it's a wet compound and supposed to help with those sides and act a a base. Not sure of the dosing tho.

B

Boweman

Awards
Smont, thanks I'll comb through this forum as well

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had high hopes for BLR Rebirth too, as new OTC SERM... still have most of two bottles. I'll proabably Ebay them to get more Novla or Raloxifene.

I wonder if anyone else is trying this with bloodwork, pre /post cycle and then after PCT to see how fast T-levels and other HPTA markers recover for their research animals?

I only did this test once, after i knew my pet was shutdown hard. Maybe others could show Ellagic acid and E.cotonii are effective as OTC SERMs to restore levels? Show speed of recovery in bloodwork, not just placebo "wishful feelings".

As newer researcher, thinking i had my SERM covered with Rebirth, when clearly i put myself through my first 4-5 PCT with it and no results... Its not cheap either, could have bought real SERM for that price!

Not cool in my book, as this maybe why i got a little rebound gyno lately, since i was apparently doing jack all to recover my normal HPTA axis.

People go for it, because its easier to get and promises to be a real SERM.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had high hopes for BLR Rebirth too, as new OTC SERM... still have most of two bottles. I'll proabably Ebay them to get more Novla or Raloxifene.

I wonder if anyone else is trying this with bloodwork, pre /post cycle and then after PCT to see how fast T-levels and other HPTA markers recover for their research animals?

I only did this test once, after i knew my pet was shutdown hard. Maybe others could show Ellagic acid and E.cotonii are effective as OTC SERMs to restore levels? Show speed of recovery in bloodwork, not just placebo "wishful feelings".

As newer researcher, thinking i had my SERM covered with Rebirth, when clearly i put myself through my first 4-5 PCT with it and no results... Its not cheap either, could have bought real SERM for that price!

Not cool in my book, as this maybe why i got a little rebound gyno lately, since i was apparently doing jack all to recover my normal HPTA axis.

People go for it, because its easier to get and promises to be a real SERM.
I read everything I could find on rebirth before starting my current and first cycle, did find some threads on here suggesting pre and post bloods showing it to work but too many counter arguments and opposing views/evidence for my liking (had a feeling some of the people claiming success were linked commercially to it).

I was pretty clear from hours of reading that it was unlikely to work and defo not worth the risk (and despite my reservations ordering the pharma nolva and clomid was easier than I thought it would be - delivered in 7 days).

I considered running it alongside clomid as a back up/boost but for the money just got some m test to go with clomid. Also running mk677 on cycle and in pct.

Think I read quite a lot of your comments/threads PoSiTiVeFLoW so thanks man.

B

Boweman

Awards
What's everyone think about the 1,4 andro stack. Read a bit of good some bad. Seems to be pretty mild with gains to match.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's everyone think about the 1,4 andro stack. Read a bit of good some bad. Seems to be pretty mild with gains to match.
I’m running 1/4/epiandro plus mk677 right now mate (started Saturday), I’ve got a log in the cycle logs if you want to follow results....

Aiming for a 10lb lean gain after pct minimum. From what I’d researched that should be achievable with the cycle I’m running......but time will tell

B

Boweman

Awards
I might run this stack (1,4 andro) first since it's a first PH cycle then run the dmz later. I'll check out the log

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1,4 stack is undoubtably more mild than DMZ. That said you can experience mild and maintainable gains in strength/size. Run for 8 weeks for sure as they take a few weeks to kick.