Winny???

BlueberyJones

Awards
I'm about to start my first cycle of test cyp at 500mg a week with the goal of bulking and just got offered some free winny so my question is would it be worth throwing into the cycle for about 4 weeks at the end at 50 mgs ED? or am I better off just running test only?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Why not see how test alone treats you threw pct then use it for your summer cut cycle. Just my .02$

BlueberyJones

Awards
Yeah that's probably what I'll do, pretty much from all the reading I've done that's what everyone suggest for first cycle. I'm just getting antsy since I'll have it on hand lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just used winny and test and for me that's already low on fat it makes a difference. I wouldn't recommend it as a fatburner if that makes sense. It won't give you a huge muscle gain either.. It is amazing to sculpture a person with little fat and give thst extra hardness. Question is, where are you at right now?

I don't get any sides besides my fingers cramping a little since winny will dry you out. If you're prown to hairloss maybe think twice.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just used winny and test and for me that's already low on fat it makes a difference. I wouldn't recommend it as a fatburner if that makes sense. It won't give you a huge muscle gain either.. It is amazing to sculpture a person with little fat and give thst extra hardness. Question is, where are you at right now?

I don't get any sides besides my fingers cramping a little since winny will dry you out. If you're prown to hairloss maybe think twice.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add it at the end of your cycle, lowers shbg which is a big plus towards the end of a cycle when shbg is high

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I would add it at the end of your cycle, lowers shbg which is a big plus towards the end of a cycle when shbg is high
agree but since 500mg for a 1st cycle is getting it already. i would save the winny.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I honestly think I am prone to hair loss. I haven't lost any yet though. And currently I'm about 5'8 170 and 11% percent bf. Just pinned my First last week and holy **** was I limping the next day lol pinning again today. Appreciate all yalls advice! I might just leave the winny out of this one boys

BlueberyJones

Awards
Update: Also does any know how long it takes for aromasin to kick in from personal experience?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agree but since 500mg for a 1st cycle is getting it already. i would save the winny.
Agree first cycle should be solo but would really hope he has things together enough by week 7 or 8 to add in a finisher. Post was hypothetical anyway, I should have added that ;) appreciate you adding that since I neglected.

unorthodoxica

Awards
I would throw it in at 50mgs ED for 4 weeks after your last shot and then start PCT right after. Like Yates said, the lowering of SHBG is going to help a lot during the recovery process, also helps harden up the gains you've made while Test leaves the system.

BlueberyJones

Awards
Sounds good, I'll keep that in mind man. Any idea how long aromasin takes to start working? I've been dosing since Wednesday 12.5 eod and can't shake the feeling my "pharm" grade is bunk

unorthodoxica

Awards
The Half life is like 8hrs so it should be "working" after a couple of days

BlueberyJones

Awards
From what I understand 12.5 eod is a fairly generous dose especially from first pin so idk I guess I'd have to get bloods to be sure

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11